Dropping out of College

CrzyMeg

Reaction score
i had trouble focusing on college this semster so i am dropping out and take next semster off and try enter Culinary Program

i got out college but thanks to my mom! but i didnt graduate at college ARGH! finished my degree and study!

I hope that it works out for you. They say that the best way to be happy at a career is to use a skill and talent that you love and use naturally.

I have a cousin going to Culinary School.

I hope that it works out for you. They say that the best way to be happy at a career is to use a skill and talent that you love and use naturally.

I have a cousin going to Culinary School.

i totally agree with u! im on my final year of university, and im thinking about the jobs that i have to find next year..and its kinda depressing cause im actually not happy with the job i have to do..Im starting to dislike working in office environment..really would love to have a career in cooking or music

I hope the culinary school works out for you. That's a popular profession in the area where I live. :)

Will you use an interpreter at school?

Crzy Meg - Good Luck in your plans. I wish you all the best. I didn't get to go to college and now could never afford it, but I wish you all the success and best in what you want.

Besides, with the BF, knock him upside the head and tell him to pay attention, you need some serious "lovin"

Hey go do that Culinary program, I am jealous. That is better choice IMO. Be prepared mentally and physically, and knock this out. I know you can do it.

all the best to you in your culinary studies, crzymeg! :) i switched majors several times from journalism (due to a person who told me i couldn't be a journalist because i was totally blind and i foolishly believed them) to mass communications (this area didn't really interest me 100%) to advertising (i quit this major due to my total blindness -- advertising was too visual in nature) to education (i quit this major due to my progressive hearing loss -- i couldn't hear my students while doing student teaching) to medical transcription (i also quit this major due to my progressive hearing loss -- i was making all kinds of errors during my training which can obviously lead to life threatening situations, if not death) and finally, to social work, so i know what it means to take some time off and examine your options. good for you. i think that can be a positive thing. :)

Back