Do you think alldeaf website need upgrade ?

SuperChris

Reaction score
Hey,

I wonder when alldeaf website was set up ? Last time, I was here for 2013 and back here again but this website not have changed anything. Do you happy with this website or need a badly upgrade ?

I would be nice if it notified me when someone likes my post. It used to do that a year or so ago.

As far as I know, it's been pretty much the same since 2002, with some slight cosmetic changes thrown in here and there.

Hey,

I wonder when alldeaf website was set up ? Last time, I was here for 2013 and back here again but this website not have changed anything. Do you happy with this website or need a badly upgrade ?

what upgrades do you suggest?

I am sure there has been some upgrades in the vbulletin software at least-- most people just don't see it because it's behind the scenes. If you keep adding more 'mods' (aka modifications) it will likely degrade the performance of the site. Too much clutter can turn off people. This version is fine plus many people do not do well with change (have been witness to this) in the short term.

I've only been here since 2013 but have been around vbulletin based forums for over 12 years- trust me this version is miles better.

I have been here since 2006 - yes, 9 years, and the overall of the website is the same as usual but minor changes overtime, I like the way it is, like the others agree - I agree with Authentic's comment. I like it sweet and simple since it is easy to get around it. :thumb:

It's been a while, I know, and for good reason (don't fix if it ain't broke). However, I found and tested a new forum software that I'm very pleased with, so AD will be upgraded within the next few months.

Lol please please please let it be mobile friendly! I always can't stand when a site is cluttered with so much stuff that it takes forever and a day to download and then the slightest switch in images causes it to freeze up multiple times while viewing.

Lol please please please let it be mobile friendly! I always can't stand when a site is cluttered with so much stuff that it takes forever and a day to download and then the slightest switch in images causes it to freeze up multiple times while viewing.
Are you using the Tapatalk mobile version?

Lol well I'm used to this way now so if I change I probably won't like it even if it's convenient. Haha. But if it changes and I don't like the upgrade I will investigate. :)

When Alldeaf is upgraded will we lose all our 'likes ' again and will it affect our friends list? I hope not b/c Mark is on my list. :(

Back