Are you from California?

• Yes

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • No

Votes: 39 56.5%
  • No, but I'm thinking of moving there

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
Hi Alex, I don't live in Ca. My parent live Ca. They love there but they say it is very expensive. I came visit in Ca. I love there. They are nice. I love go beach.

I wish you a best that you might move there! Wink

Alex, I wish you the best and good luck. Granted, California is a beautiful place to be at. It has tons of vibrant activities. As you know, California is one of my favorite place to be at.

So, What are you waiting for? Go for it. California might not be your ending destination but it will be a journey for you if you go for it. I don't see why you should let that defer from yourself. New Jersey will always be there. It's not the end of the world.

I agreed with you Jolie_77! NJ will be there if he wanted to back to NJ! :)

So go for it Alex! What ya waiting for? :giggle:

Alex, I wish you the best and good luck. Granted, California is a beautiful place to be at. It has tons of vibrant activities. As you know, California is one of my favorite place to be at.

So, What are you waiting for? Go for it. California might not be your ending destination but it will be a journey for you if you go for it. I don't see why you should let that defer from yourself. New Jersey will always be there. It's not the end of the world.

I am from California. I was raised in California first 9 years of my life. It nice up north than in south. South of California is too crowded.

LONG LIVE CALIFORNIA!!! enough said.

Aye, i live in california for many years and i still always truly LOVE California. I live in Fremont, the great deaf community is really amazing me everyday :)

You, tourists are so much welcome to come and see what is GOLDEN STATE is like. Aye, it is expensive to live here and im used to it. Insane, i know but there are so so so many places that you can fall in the love with.

i will always love: Santa Cruz/Monterey..

I live in ca.

not everyone lives in l a or s f . I live in a town called Merced about 1 hour
north of Fresno. Its not so expensive here but jobs also pay less. It gets
really hot here in the summer but the good thing is Merced is pretty cheap
not to crazy on traffic and the best thing is if you drive 2 to 4 hrs you can see everything. If you like mountains,beaches,ski in winter quad riding all year
lots of stuff to do. I vistit l a and s f all the time,see baseball, shows tourist stuff,amusement parks ,whatever,get in then get out and back to my quiet little town. Merced dosn't have a large deaf population but there's a lot in
Fresno or Modesto,still i'm making a few deaf friends i'm hoh and just finished
my second semester of asl. Hope this helps

I'm originally from Redwood City, right between San Francisco and San Jose. If you like the rush lifestyle of New York on the west coast, that area might suit you well.

my boyfriend live in cal his hometown but he live with me in michigan....cal is very beautiful place and weather is soo perfect in there and color and everything remind me of AZ but plm is....price is crazy in there lol and earthquake too (never experience earthquake before)

I used lived in Southern CA until 2006, I prefer to live in Southern CA over Northern CA due my preference.

I do like San Jose area, majority of computer business.

Alex

My fiance used to live in California, he said California is Bad Time, Higher Taxes, Wild Fire, Quake.. Flood... High Rental Living. If you can afford it, that's great...Good luck!

I'm thinking of moving to CA at least for a year and see if I like it there. :eek3:

I was wondering how many ADers are from California and which part?

I'm thinking of moving to CA at least for a year and see if I like it there. :eek3:

I was wondering how many ADers are from California and which part?
Where in California do you want to live?

In a lot of places, the cost of living is extremely high.

I did live there for 4 years but I looked at the poll question and I cant answer as former lived there.

I want to make sure Alex know that there are people who used to live there and why they left California. Expensive to live there. I used to live there for 4 years and completed my high school diploma out there before entering Gallaudet. My parents bailed California shortly after I entered Gallaudet and they moved to West Virgina (CHEAPO).

<<true Californian.

if you have a great job, good pay stable, and good place. You'll be all fine IF you know how to input the money budget, time schedule, aware of the enivronment, and use the well resources surround in the country or city.

Yes those places such as apartment, condo, or house is pretty expensive for individual, if plan to rent, i would recommend a person to find a roommate. Want to own a place, find a stable job that pay you thick dead presidents to comfortable the lifestyle. This state is suitable for people who have high pay salary jobs, outdoor, family lifestyle, and carpe diem! Gas prices, food prices and whatever is standard as other states have.That's make no difference in my opinion.

yet, i want to say, LONG LIVE CALIFORNIA!

<<true Californian.

if you have a great job, good pay stable, and good place. You'll be all fine IF you know how to input the money budget, time schedule, aware of the enivronment, and use the well resources surround in the country or city.

Yes those places such as apartment, condo, or house is pretty expensive for individual, if plan to rent, i would recommend a person to find a roommate. Want to own a place, find a stable job that pay you thick dead presidents to comfortable the lifestyle. This state is suitable for people who have high pay salary jobs, outdoor, family lifestyle, and carpe diem! Gas prices, food prices and whatever is standard as other states have.That's make no difference in my opinion.

yet, i want to say, LONG LIVE CALIFORNIA!

Yup, People with HS education are usually get 2 job and make 2x work harder, live in apt with some roommates or live in place in so-so to poor neighborhood, however some people still have 1 minimum wage job and won't pay on anything what they want, just gonna be broke so easily.

I don't be one of them, to make life more 2x harder.

Back