Christmas....

N-0-P-3

I like halloween better. Christmas is awesome,dont get me wrong. What I love most about Christmas is the lights. :)

I do love christmas..the decorations lights music ..loveee it..I do feel that sometimes they start a bit early with the deco and the music...but I love it none the less...this year will be a huge change..we are going to Arizona for christmas..so no snow! lol

I do love christmas..the decorations lights music ..loveee it..I do feel that sometimes they start a bit early with the deco and the music...but I love it none the less...this year will be a huge change..we are going to Arizona for christmas..so no snow! lol

dress up like an elf for christmas?

Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year!...Friends and family get-togethers for dinner, and of course the "surprises", laughter and happiness when the boys receive a gift that they so much wanted, but were not sure they were gonna get!...To me, it's about giving and not receiving. And in my den we have a fake Ficus tree loaded with Christmas lights that we leave on all year long....

I hate Christmas. It is hypocritical how Christians behave during the holidays. We've lost touch of what Christmas is supposed to be about. I only go along with it for my kids' sake.

I enjoy Christmas and what it represents but I'm not a "fan" of Christmas. It's too bad the worldly materialistic version of celebration has overtaken the real meaning for many people.

Move to England, can't remember the last time it snows on Christmas!!

lol I SO could...hahaha have you ever seen those life size santas they sell at walmart that sing and dance..it's taller than me..so I could be one of santas elves:P

Thats what I was thinking.. You'd make a kickass elf, even at halloween...

I enjoy Halloween more than Christmas, because of my b-day (Oct 30) and Halloween, TWO STRAIGHT DAYS PARTYING...................

I love christmas because fan enjoy pretty lots of christmas :P fun wonderful

Love, love, love Christmas. The unfortunate thing is that I've been really depressed these past few, so I haven't been able to enjoy the season. Here's hoping that the next one is better! This year we're changing things up. We're spending the entire holiday with my mom's family at her brother's house. I've only ever woken up at my house on Christmas morning... It will be a new experience.

I enjoy Christmas as long as it is not too hyped up. MIL takes it too far and that bothers me and can be a little depressing even. I much prefer decorating for Fall/Autumn.

I love Christmas. My family didn't celebrate it when I was a child and I have made up for it as an adult.

I love the different foods in the store at that time, and giving gifts and watching my children and now grandchildren be happy.

I enjoy Christmas, for one it's near my bday as well! Us December babies either love it or hate it. I celebrate Christmas for its true meaning and what it represents, every day ought to be like Christmas just my 2 cents :)

nope... never really did anything for christmas... and I use to be scared of the idea of santa... think about it... a old man sneaking into your house in the middle of the night... creapy i think

I don't mind Christmas and I love the Christmas decorations and lights up everywhere. They are beautiful sights. Best Christmas lights was in New Mexico where there were candle lights in the brown bags (of course we use dirt or sand in the brown bag to hold the candle). No snow in New Mexico. They were set up on top of the house and along the side of the sidewalks. Many Adobe houses had them all over to light up. Lights make us feel good, feeling of peace and happiness. That is my most favorite things. I like Christmas trees and a little bit of light decorations in the house and outside of the house. I also like Thanksgiving the best, too. Halloween, Yuk. :thumbd:

Back