Christmas....

christmas... ugh my work usually set up christmas stuff a month or two before christmas comes... that makes me feel old ugh but I look forward to christmas cuz of christmas candy!!! I love jingle bells butterfinger lol ;)

Ahh, the spirits of Christmas! Espeically the fooooooooood

I don't mind Christmas and I love the Christmas decorations and lights up everywhere. They are beautiful sights. Best Christmas lights was in New Mexico where there were candle lights in the brown bags (of course we use dirt or sand in the brown bag to hold the candle). No snow in New Mexico. They were set up on top of the house and along the side of the sidewalks. Many Adobe houses had them all over to light up. Lights make us feel good, feeling of peace and happiness. That is my most favorite things. I like Christmas trees and a little bit of light decorations in the house and outside of the house. I also like Thanksgiving the best, too. Halloween, Yuk. :thumbd:

Hey, watch it. :D I love to bring out my creepy decorations for Halloween.

I remember I stayed at a very nice hotel in NM. A bunch of Indians decorations. Not so sure. It was 25 yrs ago. I will def. go back to NM.

Couple of thangs I like about Thanksgiving, turkey and football games. :)

Wirelessly posted

I love christmas, the family getting together, swapping presents, food!! Am excited already but hate new year, depresses me as we move further into new years

Back