Busted You!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TweetyBird

Premium Member
Reaction score
anyone busted pic and put in here????? ENJOY!!!

i put fake cup in my undie and showed everyone what a little dick look like but my friend busted me and took pic of me and i was try turned back but TOO LATE!!! ROFL!!!

Attachments

• tania5.jpg
    tania5.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 124
ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL when did u become a she male??? ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl IRLYSFM!

javapride said:
ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL when did u become a she male??? ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl IRLYSFM!
oh well, u dont know that i already become male when u met me.!!!! ROFL!!!! IRLYSFM!!!

ME DOO DOO if u were MALE when we met then i would not be suprise LOL!

To be Honest ,Tweety at first when I saw the Picture I thought u were Fingering Urself.. then I read what u said.. Then I said Ohh I get it....*Yikes* :)

Cheri said:
To be Honest ,Tweety at first when I saw the Picture I thought u were Fingering Urself.. then I read what u said.. Then I said Ohh I get it....*Yikes* :)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: u are sooo FUNNY!!!!!!!!

TweetyBird said:
:rofl: why not!!!???? :mrgreen:

You're so funni Tweety, May I ask a question if you rather not to answer it ...I will respect you either ways...I am wondering about your arms...how did you get burnt?...did something happened in the past?...I don't mean to bring anything up ....

^Angel^ said:
You're so funni Tweety, May I ask a question if you rather not to answer it ...I will respect you either ways...I am wondering about your arms...how did you get burnt?...did something happened in the past?...I don't mean to bring anything up ....
nah i wont bite u! smile!!! that my born with that. did u read abt Waaren S. in other post.. that what i born with that.. that natural.. smile.. everyone thought it burn but not.. i born with that.. smile..same my legs..

javapride said:
ME DOO DOO if u were MALE when we met then i would not be suprise LOL!
huh??? what if that true i am real male, what u dooo?? huh??? :naughty:

TweetyBird said:
nah i wont bite u! smile!!! that my born with that. did u read abt Waaren S. in other post.. that what i born with that.. that natural.. smile.. everyone thought it burn but not.. i born with that.. smile..same my legs..

Oh, I might have missed that thread....I thought something happened...no, I don't know what Waaren S means...but I will look it up..Thank you Tweetybird for answering my question! :)

^Angel^ said:
Oh, I might have missed that thread....I thought something happened...no, I don't know what Waaren S means...but I will look it up..Thank you Tweetybird for answering my question! :)
allright!! welcome anytime angel!!! :)

HAHA!! you get Busted by ur friend no wondering you are curious put fake cup undie that soo FUNNY!! TweetyBird

LovelyBlkGal said:
HAHA!! you get Busted by ur friend no wondering you are curious put fake cup undie that soo FUNNY!! TweetyBird
:rofl: hahahahaha i just enjoyed and showed everyone but my friend busted and took pix me!!! i was so blush!!!!!

Back