Brampton Man found Dead Deaf Man...

that is horrible. Still no motivation why kill him. wait more update. Glad cops arrest two guys.

That is soo tragic news. Have no clue for the purpose of that. And yeah, wait and see why they done sickening thing to do. And, my goodness, Fiesty, that even more painful experience. Let us know. My heart goes out for them.

That is soo tragic news. Have no clue for the purpose of that. And yeah, wait and see why they done sickening thing to do. And, my goodness, Fiesty, that even more painful experience. Let us know. My heart goes out for them.

yea... she has been through a lot in the past year... i can't imagine what she is going through now... she has a younger sister ... i bet she is freaked out now and prolly worrying over her sister... they are very close... (sigh)

i just got an email from friend from them... all they said was he died suddenly.. i bet she is just devastated that she can't bring herself to mention the word "murdered"... poor girl!

I knew this guy was in my former deaf school. It shocked me that he is already dead which is the 2 teenagers are totally stupid!! :(

A terrible tragedy indeed, however, there is no mention of him being 'stabbed' in the two links provided, what's known is: beaten and badly bruised--however, no mention to what the motive is either. Surely, there'll be an update with this recent developement.

Thoughts and prayers to his family, loved ones and friends--

~RR

Oh damn, that's so sad...

Yup, it considered to be hate crime, along with other violent crime.

I know that death row isn't legal in Canada then no choice but only sentence in prison for life.

When I read it "Brampton", Ontario, Canada. My cousin may know this person or not. My Aunt and Uncle lives in Brampton. How sad! :(

my dad lives on the same street, and I live 10 mins walk from that building. I dont know that deaf guy. I never knew that there is another deaf person living so close. Its sad and scary :(

Ouchiess!!! *smh* what a idiot 2 teens enjoy beat deaf guy to death *smh* but glad that those 2 teens are jail for that

How sad!! A life cut short....Hope those who did it go to prison for life!!

Back