Boy Kills Parents then has Party!!

human nature doesnt surprise me these days.

The dude is an idiot.

Something is definately wrong with this kid. I can not even imagine harming my parents... Good grief!! This kid is not right!

This isn't human nature. This is mental illness.

It wasn't mental illness, he was tripping. Police report indicated he took pills (ecstasy?) in large quantities before he attacked his parents.

but how it turned to a bad trip well wouldnt be surprised if they were hard on him, his inner hatred came up, in the trip...just my opinion

It wasn't mental illness, he was tripping. Police report indicated he took pills (ecstasy?) in large quantities before he attacked his parents.

Disagree. This is mental illness. Ecstasy does not make one violent. Hence, the name, Ecstacy.:roll:

He was high on ecstacy. So he says. It's rare for that particular drug to cause homicide. Stimulants are known to cause homicidal/suicidal tendencies but this is the first time I've heard of ecstacy doing that.

Witness: Tyler Hadley on Ecstacy drug, doctors weigh in

Ecstacy is the same compound, basically, that MDMA was. People were known to hug anyone they passed on the street when taking it.:giggle:

:dance:I saw what the kid looks like and he is just another disappointment to society. Pretty sad it's happening in the state of Florida. First the Casey Anthony trial and now Tyler Hadley. I am from Florida and highly disappointed. :shock:

but how it turned to a bad trip well wouldnt be surprised if they were hard on him, his inner hatred came up, in the trip...just my opinion

Right. Drugs might let down the inhibitions, but they don't create this kind of hatred and violence.

To be honest, it's hard to believe MDMA would cause the killing - I suspect it's probably contaminated MDMA or just fake - a mix of LSD and stimulants which are well known to cause profound suicidal/homicidal behavior.

This is why you should not take drugs from the street. you just cannot tell.

Ecstacy is the same compound, basically, that MDMA was. People were known to hug anyone they passed on the street when taking it.:giggle:

Oh yeah. Counselors are leery of having a group of people taking it during counseling sessions because instead of discussing their problems, they spend the time hugging each other. :giggle:

NO!

that not games i told you i did post already!

Yeah, I see that Sara posted her thread a full day earlier than this one.

Maybe the two of you (Sara & WDYS) should exchange PMs to see who can post first.

Well, I'm very happy here in Florida!....but I haven't killed my daughter or my parents...so much crime these days....it's everywhere, really.

This was a very gruesome crime, that's all I can say about it. Lock him up for life, at age 17....he knew what he was doing and what he did....why he did it is another story.

My ex brother lives in Florida and sometime I wish he was dead him for raping my older sister and robbing my 90 years mother of thousands of $$ and stealing $20,000 from me! This is why I call him my ex brother! In fact there was a rumor going that my ex brother was dead right here in Massachusetts!

Since we are talking about Florida so much......

Two recent graduates of the U of FL, both blondes and best friends were back home in Oklahoma. One night they were sitting on a park bench watching the full moon overhead. The first blonde said: "I wonder which is farther away, the moon or Florida?" The second blonde responded: "Hellooooo - Can you see Florida?!!!!"

To be honest, it's hard to believe MDMA would cause the killing - I suspect it's probably contaminated MDMA or just fake - a mix of LSD and stimulants which are well known to cause profound suicidal/homicidal behavior.

This is why you should not take drugs from the street. you just cannot tell.

I don't think the drug had much to do with it except that it allowed his inhibitions to be let down. What amount of control he had over his rage was negated by the drug. But I will guarantee there were huge problems there before the Esctacy was ever ingested.

Oh yeah. Counselors are leery of having a group of people taking it during counseling sessions because instead of discussing their problems, they spend the time hugging each other. :giggle:

Talk about a support group!:laugh2:

Back