Bookstore Hangout

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Every now and then, I enjoy going to the local Barnes & Noble alone, and enjoy reading books and magazines. For example, earlier tonight I was there with a friend of mine, and once I picked out a book, I was hooked reading it for almost an hour. I didn't realize my friend was being a little impatient about that, so we left after reading 4-5 chapters. :o

Stevey Boy

Reaction score
I always love to go there many time in my town. I went there by 8: oo pm tonite and did not realized I was stayed there for an hour too! So I bought a new issue of "MAD" magazine.

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Good man, Stevey.

I haven't read a MAD magazine in a longass while. Heck, I thought they didn't exist anymore. :lol:

Willy

Reaction score
I don't really like Barnes & Nobles. I like store that sellz ONLY magazines. :)

bbnt

King of all I see
Premium Member
Reaction score
oh man the bookstore is my 2nd home. go to Bordes mostly sometimes Barnes and Noble. not just for the books thou I preview music then go home and download it on Kazaa

E

eternity

I like 2 go Barnes & Nobles and Waldenbook store.

I sometime read some mystery books from there while my daughter likes to read 10 years old book(s) :o

Also, If they are interested I would buy them for me and my daughter.

t e d d y

Reaction score
The last time I went to barnes n nobles was like month ago I read some books its cool

allisonjoy

Reaction score
Haha, yesss, I love bookstores! I don't have time for it now :\ but when I was much younger I would stay there for hours and hours, being lost in those novels' worlds.

SweetKid

Reaction score
put me in Barnes and Noble or the library. I'll stay there all day. definitely the best way to shut me up for saying "i'm bored." ;)

K

kuifje75

I used to work as a special orders clerk for Borders Book, Music and Café in Wayne, NJ, and Bridgewater, NJ. I loved working there! All the free coffees, discounts on books and reading anything I wanted to. When I moved back to South Jersey, I had to leave this job :(

Wolfboy

Reaction score
Yea Lots of good books to choose from. I find myself reading while standing for an hr and my bro was like hey you gonna buy that book or you just gonna stand there and read? I didnt know my bro was done buying a book already. He left and he came back for me. :o

Willy

Reaction score
you guys r totally opposite ~~ I HATE READING haha. i dunno why.

B

BostonIceFire

Originally posted by Alex
Good man, Stevey.

I haven't read a MAD magazine in a longass while. Heck, I thought they didn't exist anymore. :lol:

Yeah they still exists.. In fact I just read the new MAD magazine last night, funny as hell.

Stevey Boy

Reaction score
Originally posted by BostonIceFire
Yeah they still exists.. In fact I just read the new MAD magazine last night, funny as hell.

"We piss off The Lord of The Rings: Two Towers" cover, right?

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
I used to always go to my local Barnes & Noble bookstore and just sit there and read a couple books. It was the most peaceful place I could be at. I could sit there for hours and hours cuz I enjoyed it.

GoKiGOki48rs

Reaction score
Barnes and Nobles is the best of every world wide stores to chill at.. i shld do that sometimes.. but eeh... sometimes i feel like a lil left out there... by being deaf and no one to talks with.. reading is great and my favorite hobby.. but being a fool if u dont pay attention to a person that tells u something...

B

BostonIceFire

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
"We piss off The Lord of The Rings: Two Towers" cover, right?

No I have the one that says : "Our Worse Stuff in Blazing Color" edition #7

Angelcat

Reaction score
I do love hang out at Barnes and Noble,million a book, wadlenbooks, and B.Dalton. :) Sometimes I do stay there over an hour! lol