Baseball Boring?

hohDougRN

Reaction score
Nobody talking about baseball this summer. Is it just because of other family priorities, or other interests. I love it and feel kinda sad if nobody else does.

I like to play Baseball...but not watch it...it's too slow and gets so boring.

I like baseball, but not enough to talk about it often.

I've been to two Texas Rangers game this year. :)

I've been to the Braves once while in Atlanta because I had never seen it before. It was interesting but that stuff lasts far toooooo long. And I thought it was boring watching it. We occasionally played it at school and that was better :D

Watching baseball is boring to me ;)

Thanks guys for some feedback, good or bad. Jamie, at least the one baseball game you went to was Atlanta- they happen to be my favorite team. :) Vampy thats awesome and lucky you got to go check out Texas play a couple times.

Baseball is amazing! When I'm at a real live game, I get way too excited. It's ridiculous.

I hate watching sports on TV, though. That's just boring to me. I like to be right there. Baseball is my sport. I lover it <3

I have been to a few Winnipeg Goldeyes (Northern League) games so far this year and enjoyed the games.... I might go this Friday but will see what up.... so if I do go, that would be my 5th Goldeye game so far this year, the most ever.. lol...

i used to be a biggest fan of baseball. Just because i was around with my dad who is obsessed with baseball. I used to play softball all my life in my early childhood until i got out of school and tried out at college. I failed by not showing up for the second round try out after i had party. Now i made my kiddos join tball and league training so i pray that my girl would continue through the years like i used to be. i have always been attending to yankees stadium. I went to mets stadium, red sox fenway, and orioles stadium. sad that i havent go there since 1999. I was looking to buy a ticket for yankees team. i was having a heart attack that they costs more than i thought. it was like 150 bucks or MORE. I must have been out of loop with baseball. :( to answer your question, i haven't watch pro baseball teams lately. only my kiddos' teams. :D

I used to be a huge fan of the Cleveland Indians until some of my favorite players are no longer around on the team so I lost interested after seeing them being traded :(

Kenny Lofton was one of my top favorite baseball player, He had played for the Indians in the years of 1992-1996 and 2007.

So basically watching baseball isn't boring to me, it just I don't find it interested anymore since some of my favorite players are no longer around.

I used to be a huge fan of the Cleveland Indians until some of my favorite players are no longer around on the team so I lost interested after seeing them being traded :(

Kenny Lofton was one of my top favorite baseball player, He had played for the Indians in the years of 1992-1996 and 2007.

So basically watching baseball isn't boring to me, it just I don't find it interested anymore since some of my favorite players are no longer around.

I am feel like that way too with Atlanta lately- especially getting rid of Texeira, and now smolts plays for blasted Red Sox. ai am still true blue fan despite all of that.

I used to enjoy watching baseball until I found out a lot of baseball players using steroids, corked bat, and umpire's fixed games makes me lost motivation to watch the game. I root for Yankees when they are on the losing record. :)

My friends and I go to soccer and basketball games. I've never been to a baseball game before. On tv, I like watching tennis. Overall, I don't watch a lot of sports.

I like how they throw the pitches in a softball game.

I used to enjoy watching baseball until I found out a lot of baseball players using steroids, corked bat, and umpire's fixed games makes me lost motivation to watch the game. I root for Yankees when they are on the losing record. :)
Yeah... that's kinda the reason why I've lost interest in sports.

Back then, there was always a "cool" homerun guy. There was always competition and everyone knew the best players.

Nowadays, everyone's "powerful" and there's no one unique.

I remember the old days when Nolan Ryan was a popular pitcher and Bo Jackson was a popular batter. I especially remember the game when it was Nolan Ryan versus Bo Jackson. Jackson hit Ryan's ball back at Ryan in the face. Yikes!

i was stuck with yankees around 1976 to 1979. I can't seem to past the year but always been in late 1970's. lol I was in love with bucky dent. :o

Growing up, my family was obsessed with baseball cuz of my uncle playing for the Phillies in the late 70s and early 80s. I used to get dragged to the games and be so bored out of my mind. So, that is probably the reason I find watching baseball so boring. Sorry!

I watched part of the MLB all star game today. It was neat to see the president throw the opening pitch and talk with the broadcasters. The American league won yet again lol.

Roy Halladay, one of the baseball's best starting pitcher is on a trading block. Since he has a no trade clause in his contract, he is willing to waive it on one condition which allows him to be able to play in the postseason. The Red Sox and Yankees will not get him because they are in a same division with the Toronto Bluejays whom Halladay has played for.

I think Phillies are trying hard to get Halliday. Wished it was the Braves, but I'd be dreaming.

Im just sick of American League winning All Star game again. I hate the rule that Bud Selig made about the winner getting home field advantage.

Back