Baseball Boring?

I used to love watch baseball when I was young. Now I am grown up and basbeall is boring. Hit and run that's it, yay.

I used to love watch baseball when I was young. Now I am grown up and basbeall is boring. Hit and run that's it, yay.
There are some grown-ups that take baseball so seriously.

The game I went to a few weeks ago... had this couple that were screaming their heads off and dancing towards the game. :crazy:

There are some grown-ups that take baseball so seriously.

The game I went to a few weeks ago... had this couple that were screaming their heads off and dancing towards the game. :crazy:

Maybe they had too much to drink lol.

I find that baseball has a unique atmosphere with a lot of tradition that can draw you into the game.

I grew up.... we played baseball/softball during summer time. Orel Hershiser was my old friend. We played use stick (cut off from broom) and red rubber ball. He can't stike me out. Sometime, he got piss off that I was one most power hit and long distance. They can't find rubber balls at wood or heavy brushes. Kick me out from friends.

I used to almost full season pass in Seattle at Kingdome from 1977 to 80. June 1981, I moved to Rochester, NY. Not much attend game.

During 1994, they were on strike.
Higher price ticket of game.
Lost interest in ML.

It is not just baseball. I do not tend to watch any games unless it is a rival game or a championship series.

Too easy to pick up the local paper, and see what the scores are and such.

When my kids are in sports... I sit and watch them play everygame! To cheer them on! :D

I grew up.... we played baseball/softball during summer time. Orel Hershiser was my old friend. We played use stick (cut off from broom) and red rubber ball. He can't stike me out. Sometime, he got piss off that I was one most power hit and long distance. They can't find rubber balls at wood or heavy brushes. Kick me out from friends.

I used to almost full season pass in Seattle at Kingdome from 1977 to 80. June 1981, I moved to Rochester, NY. Not much attend game.

During 1994, they were on strike.
Higher price ticket of game.
Lost interest in ML.

does oral Hershiser still hold the 59 1/3 scorless innings record from 1988?

When I was a kid, I was crazy for baseball. I was on a baseball team. The first year I was on that team, I didn't take it seriously. The second year, I took it seriously. I also used to collect baseball cards and used to know most of the players well. I even knew if the card I got was a good or bad card.

As the years went by, I got busy with other things such as school and work. I eventually lost interest in sports. Now, I'm slowly getting a bit interested... but not as I was before.

'Roid Era lost my interesting since then expect Red Sox vs Yankees.

Watch live game > watch tv game. :)

Back