Are you a "night owl"?

Yep.

Tuesday up at 9 am awake till 11:30 am Wednesday. Sleep 11:30-2pm. Now I'm still up and can't sleep. *grumble*

I have black-out curtains..they keep my room dark in middle of day. I sleep great during the day b/c of them. Got them cheap at Walmart. :D

It's great to know that I'm not the only one who's up all night. I worked over night shifts for years when I was living in NY and doing Limo jobs in NYC didn't help lol. I'm living in NC ( still wondering why lol) now and have a hard time adjusting, at least NYC is the true city that never sleeps.:wave:

Night Owl Mimsy reporting. and will be reading alldeaf and other sites for the next few hours. I probably won't be able to sleep until 3 or 4 am. There's a McDs down the block from my building and my friend Matthew works the drive-thru window from 10 pm to 6 am, and I'm thinking of going over there to hang out with him for a while. But no eating! If I eat right before I sleep, I wake up with a stomach ache.

..,.or fat with a heavy ass ready for a big bombing session LOL

Yea, I'm up allllll night no matter what I do during the day. I usually just listen to music or play xbox!

During the week, I'm in bed by 9 or 10 at the latest because I'm dragging the whole day if I don't get at least eight hours of sleep. On weekends, 1 to 2 am and then bed. I sleep until 9:30 or 10 am. I try and enjoy as much of the weekend as I can and make it last.....

Laura

I fell asleep at 6 pm and woke up at 10 pm, so now I'll definitely be night owling all night. Maybe I should try playing video games like some of you do. Any suggestions for games? I have x box live.

I fell asleep at 6 pm and woke up at 10 pm, so now I'll definitely be night owling all night. Maybe I should try playing video games like some of you do. Any suggestions for games? I have x box live.

Depends what kind of games you like? I personally play NHL 12, DiRT 3 (racing game) and Modern Warfare 3.

What's your gamertag. If your on, add me archd0gg (that's a zero)

Night-owled (for me, midnight :P) finishing up a Star Trek book I couldn't put down.

wish i have an Xbox...havent played games for years now...except angry brids on fuckbook lol...(no, not the sex fuckbook facebook but its fucked!, as some of you might agree...)

like i used to play Farcry, Wolfenstein RTC (my fav), Postal 2, GTA series (luv it)...hardly even car games, just violent stuff -0 terrible aye

Night-owled (for me, midnight :P) finishing up a Star Trek book I couldn't put down.

Which book? I love Star Trek.

And I don't have an x box name yet. I got the system for my birthday back in December and I haven't played it yet. I have to think of a suitable name for me.

wish i have an Xbox...havent played games for years now...except angry brids on fuckbook lol...(no, not the sex fuckbook facebook but its fucked!, as some of you might agree...)

like i used to play Farcry, Wolfenstein RTC (my fav), Postal 2, GTA series (luv it)...hardly even car games, just violent stuff -0 terrible aye

:shock::naughty:

Going for a swim at the gym now. It's open all night and it's a peaceful place to get a little exercise and do a lot of splashing. It's funny to see people in the pool at 3 oclock in the morning.

Reporting for duty or lack of here. Just got back from the gym and now seriously considering either going for a bike ride or getting some chocolate. I'm weak this week.. blargh.

Reporting for duty or lack of here. Just got back from the gym and now seriously considering either going for a bike ride or getting some chocolate. I'm weak this week.. blargh.

Chocolate is always a good choice.

Now I'm stepping out of the ranks to get myself to the pool! See ya later, Night Owls!

Back