anyone into off-roading?

I used to go off-roading in my convertible years ago. Boy, what fun! ;)

offroader here - sand dunes only. (summer time sessions - glamis, pismo beach, & durton dunes)

Lucia, why do you need "driving lessons"? It's easy to drive.

mm in some states it's required to take the drivign classes (behind the wheel) whatever its called, and other than that - it costs money to register, obtain driver license, netc.

Lucia, why do you need "driving lessons"? It's easy to drive.

So I won't be a noob and crash the car in traffic. I do ok on dirt roads, out in the country, but I have no experience in traffic or city driving, parallel parking, etc.

Anybody from WNY knows 4x4 trails around, lemme know. I'd love to get my Willy off road somewhere, just can't find a good place with good mud so I won't get stuck like the last time. Then I'd like to get my willy covered with mud then take pictures.

please let me know by PM or here of where is good trails out there in Western NY.

DHB

Hahahaha I love it and even when I go house hunting and some road are not paved and sure I drive thru it with my new car!!! :eek: :giggle:

It fun yea. I would like to go for again and my dream is to get ATV. At least my man got 2 ATV. :D

Oh yea I even went on the beach with my old 1993 Dodge Dakota Truck. Loving it.

Just had blast time with other 7 Deafies and three 4x4 vehicles going off road and fool around with mud. Poor one of my guy got stuck pretty much every time, and guess what? Nope it is not Jeep... It was Landrover! I had to have "Brand new" Nissan Frontier pulled Landrover several times! Unbelieveable! My Jeep, not even one problem! Of course, I had few close calls getting stuck. My Jeep now covered with mud!

Seriously, I love off-roading!

I do love off-road!! One of my friend's brand new Toyota 4X4 truck got into the water!! LOL Its towed out of it... His engine was totaled! :eek:

Yup, I was told by the owner when he warned us 100 dollars towing fees. He said that 3 weeks ago, a Hummer went into water, ruined the hummer big time. Engine is bye bye (Hydrolocked). I found the spot, decided not worth the risk, and won't go there.
If I had Snorkel installed on my Jeep, I would go ahead.

I do love off-road!! One of my friend's brand new Toyota 4X4 truck got into the water!! LOL Its towed out of it... His engine was totaled! :eek:

Yes i love to go off-roading and mudding in mud... its FUN... once we got stuck in mud when i was 2 months preggy with TJ.. It was unforgettable moment.. LOL.. once in a while TJ's father, TJ and I go off-roading... now we cant on our land due to horses there so we are stuck.. :( I missed doing it.. oh well..

i used to go off-roading in my old 89 grand am.. boy it was bumpy.. lol.. now with my 2000 chevy.. forget it.. its too pretty to be banged up.. so no way! LOL.. :P

I went off-roading -on the Strip in Las Vegas! Oops. I didn't mean to...but somehow I got myself driven on the side of the road, into the back of one of the hotels...and then a large white-looking elephant started to charge at me. A clown on stilts saved the day (his face was painted with a happy face but he was frowning) - he ordered some guys to control the elephant while I quickly backed up between two cages of wild exotic cats and drove the hell out of there.

Goes to show that you can go off-roading in a city as well. :Oops:

:rofl:

I used to go mudding on ATVs, but I havent gone since I was pregnant with my DD. I used to go and get soaked head to toe in mud and I would have to be hosed off with the outdoor hose before going inside and taking a shower, LOL.

I was going to get a SporTrac with 4WD but dad said it wasn't a good idea given that gas is pushing $4.00 a gallon these days.

With my payments only $145/month I may be able to save up and just outright buy me a fourwheeler of my own to use at the Honda dealer in Russellville. Who knows.

i forgot we did go atv mudding two times in the past.. it was wild and dirty.... had to hose myself with the water hose outside before i came in to take shower.. it was fun but nasty .. ugh! lol...

I do love off road. We have our 4x4 Jeep. We do go out on weekend. Drive through off road in rim country area.

Yup! It was me inside that my own baby, Jeep! I have had friends dropped their jaw that I went though no problem. I have seen some Cherokees went though too similiar to my wife's Cherokee. I was damn impressed how Jeep are capable of!

Its you and your Jeep? If yes then AWESOME :thumb: So Fun!!

love the off road ,have a 500 susuki quad my friend and i go all the time near yosemite.
theres some great places to go in northern cal.

Back