anyone into off-roading?

muddeprived

Reaction score
Just checkin......i was born with mud in my blood.

This is what i use to go exploring to clear my mind and enjoy what nature has to offer:

I might need that to help me to go to the forest..
so i can hiking and camping in the forest :)

I do love going off roading but I don't have a 4x4 truck...maybe in the future. We did go off roading with a rental Nissan Xterra SUV near Mt. Rainier and also the Dodge RAM in Utah mountains.

We now own Jeep Wrangler but we haven't gone off road yet. We just got it sooo we are gonna look for off road spots. :) DHB really wants that! I was like RME LOL! His dream, so I ain't stop him.

*nodding* Love going mud-riding. Have a 4x4 Jeep cherokee and 4x4 dodge ram

My dad used to take us off roading on motorcycles and Jeeps. So much fun! I am not sure if I can do that with my SUV...not experienced myself. Is it easy to learn?

I loves going off-roading and it is fun! We own two 4WD, one is an old Range Rover and other one is a Mitsubishi Delica van seen here in post #10 at http://www.alldeaf.com/auto-talk/34300-post-picture-your-car.html. We went 4WD driving with a 4WD club 2 yrs ago and drove on a dirt 'Powerline' track about 35 miles long between town to town. That time was when summer was just over and is still dry & hot! It was still rough and some parts are pretty hairy to drive through. Here are the pics...

The 'Powerline' track
powerruncr7.jpg

Red Range Rover is ours
redthingfy4.jpg

redriderh9.jpg

Driving through a creek!
waterrideno5.jpg

We are hoping to go 4WD driving again soon and this time we will take our van for a run. :)

Come on people, show us your off-roading pics. :)

i got Xterra and i love it, but its not a 4 wheel drive, tho, but still it is cool. i got a blue one.

I used to go off road with a shitty 4x4 pick up truck when I still lived in Minnesota, but did not like it being so bumpy so I quit. I wasn't supposed to be driving as I did not have a license and still don't.:giggle:

I used to go off road with a shitty 4x4 pick up truck when I still lived in Minnesota, but did not like it being so bumpy so I quit. I wasn't supposed to be driving as I did not have a license and still don't.:giggle:

why u still dont have driver license?

why u still dont have driver license?

I cannot afford driving lessons (I don't know how to drive properly, like turn signals and parallel parking etc) and I am on SSI.

The catch is that when I am on SSI I can't afford driving lessons. When I have a job, I can afford to take driving classes but I have NO time or energy.

So, I'm stuck.

We used to go off road for many years with group till my husband got shoulder injury and stop do it. Hopefully his last week surgery will be successful and go out again with our FJ landcruiser. Someday I want to buy toyota truck 4 by 4 so I can drive back country road without we depend on my husband drive landcuriser (hard to drive with no steering power and 5 shifts). We will give this to one of my kid and we get newer 4x4, this is my dream. :)

I loves going off-roading and it is fun! We own two 4WD, one is an old Range Rover and other one is a Mitsubishi Delica van seen here in post #10 at http://www.alldeaf.com/auto-talk/34300-post-picture-your-car.html. We went 4WD driving with a 4WD club 2 yrs ago and drove on a dirt 'Powerline' track about 35 miles long between town to town. That time was when summer was just over and is still dry & hot! It was still rough and some parts are pretty hairy to drive through. Here are the pics...

The 'Powerline' track
powerruncr7.jpg

Red Range Rover is ours
redthingfy4.jpg

redriderh9.jpg

Driving through a creek!
waterrideno5.jpg

We are hoping to go 4WD driving again soon and this time we will take our van for a run. :)

Come on people, show us your off-roading pics. :)

I will try to post the pictures of ours, that is if I know how to scan it and put here on Ad. :)

So cool of those backroad u went on. ;)

My buddy and I went camping and fishing in northern minnesota. This picture was in 1995. Drive my truck in the muddy.

scan0001.jpg

I cannot afford driving lessons (I don't know how to drive properly, like turn signals and parallel parking etc) and I am on SSI.

The catch is that when I am on SSI I can't afford driving lessons. When I have a job, I can afford to take driving classes but I have NO time or energy.

So, I'm stuck.

If your boyfriend knows how to drive, why go you go in and take your permit test and have your boyfriend teach you how to drive, you don't really have to take a driving test... I got my permit ( But although I did take drivers ed in HS but not the driving part) My parents and friends are teaching me how to drive, I don't got a car either... Im on ssi, Im stuck without a car but its not going to stop me from driving my parents car or whoever lets me drive their car. I will get a car one day... No rush.. Just a thought

If your boyfriend knows how to drive, why go you go in and take your permit test and have your boyfriend teach you how to drive, you don't really have to take a driving test... I got my permit ( But although I did take drivers ed in HS but not the driving part) My parents and friends are teaching me how to drive, I don't got a car either... Im on ssi, Im stuck without a car but its not going to stop me from driving my parents car or whoever lets me drive their car. I will get a car one day... No rush.. Just a thought

Unfortunately my fiance does not have a car of his own, he has to borrow his grandparents' truck. His grandparents does not want anyone else driving the truck, and we have to respect their wishes. It'll be quite a while before he will have a car of his own; he is saving up for one.

So, I'm stuck.

oh, i understand now..

Back