Another question: Are registered sex offenders allowed on here?

katz4life

Reaction score
Are registered sex offenders allowed to be here as members? Even if their conviction is at least 10, 15, 20 years old in the past? I am very sure there's some number of registered sex offenders around here on AD and of course, UNregistered sex offenders as well since they never got caught like my friends didn't get caught or never had any consequences.

no one would know that unless they voluntarily gave that information. Or if a court order prevents them from using the internet, but Im sure there are many on every site that no one knows about, Facebook, as well as any social site. Only way to prevent that is a complete background check, and that still wont stop it if they were never caught.

no one would know that unless they voluntarily gave that information. Or if a court order prevents them from using the internet, but Im sure there are many on every site that no one knows about, Facebook, as well as any social site. Only way to prevent that is a complete background check, and that still wont stop it if they were never caught.

Yup, you got it right. I don't understand why these deaf members on other vlog site are so targeting at deaf sex offenders even if they are already 'reformed.' They threatened me to name the names of registered sex offenders just because I personally know who is registered sex offender and also isn't registered sex offender when they did it with children or teens or adults when they were children, several of them registered sex offenders in DVTV happen to be my good friends. It just disgusts in my stomach when they target me and they accused me for not taking 'community accountability' or suspicious accusing me that I am one of them pedophiles. What the f....!

Agree with Sono....you really never know who you are chatting with on any Forum....I do remember one here at AD...but was Banned when someone knew who he was and what he did, or what he was doing....

Sex Offenders are a "sneaky breed"....and I have no sympathy towards then at all...no matter even if they were molested/raped as a child....Many people are abused as children...but don't grow up to be abusers....knowing the damage it caused them....To me it's "just an excuse" for them!....

it dont take much to sus one out but if you young person it could be very difficult.for instance if sex is brought up on more than one thread and it incorperates children each time then i got radar up

Those who hides or protects them are just as bad. The criminal is still at large within.

Those who hides or protects them are just as bad. The criminal is still at large within.

If I ever find out there's any sex offenders in my area (There are three schools near here), I would kick his nuts, and run him off like a beehive chasing a person. I have no tolerance for predators whatsoever, and if I see or hear of one, I be mad. However, the chances of finding one in this particular area are not high.... I'm fairly sure the Chicago Police are keeping them well away from here. However, I'm just speaking hypothetically, so I'd rather let the police do their jobs, and keep those shiny bracelets off of me.

If I ever find out there's any sex offenders in my area (There are three schools near here), I would kick his nuts, and run him off like a beehive chasing a person. I have no tolerance for predators whatsoever, and if I see or hear of one, I be mad. However, the chances of finding one in this particular area are not high.... I'm fairly sure the Chicago Police are keeping them well away from here. However, I'm just speaking hypothetically, so I'd rather let the police do their jobs, and keep those shiny bracelets off of me.

Look up your local sex registry map... youll be amazed that there will be one just down the street from you. They are around here as well and I keep an eye out since there are alot of kids in this area, not to mention ours as well.

Look up your local sex registry map... youll be amazed that there will be one just down the street from you. They are around here as well and I keep an eye out since there are alot of kids in this area, not to mention ours as well.

Hmm. I could do that, or just keep an eye out for the boys in blue. They come around here quite a bit. You may be right-- there could be a few here, but that's what they're here for. I'm not about to go pounding on doors and stuff like that-- I like to keep the peace around here.

Hmm. I could do that, or just keep an eye out for the boys in blue. They come around here quite a bit. You may be right-- there could be a few here, but that's what they're here for. I'm not about to go pounding on doors and stuff like that-- I like to keep the peace around here.
According to this, there are 1,108 sex offenders in your ZIP area.

Offender Results

Also, check this:

http://www.isp.state.il.us/sor/

Last edited:
That's the least of concern for you. The biggest concern is one that never got caught and might do again and that person could be next to you for all you know.

Those who commit sex offense recommit at very small percentage, usually commit different kind of crime outside of sex. BUT there is greater and unknown percentage of people that commit sex crime and never caught and plan to do again... perhaps at very high percentage.

And yes I know a neighbor, only couple block down is registered sex offender. I had to check cause I have two kids.

Over a thousand? Rogers Parks is less than 2 miles wide and less than 2 miles in length. Where are they putting them all? There's not enough room for that many predators here, and especially with multiple schools around here.

According to this, there are 1,108 sex offenders in your ZIP area.

Offender Results

Also, check this:

Illinois Sex Offender Registration Information Website

just FYI - it's a felony and you will face a serious jail time if you misuse the information to harm them.

I know you won't but if you do, you are breaking Megan's law.

chigago blue.... best way for you to end up in the joint is to assault one of those guys.
i understand the sentiment.
but the law will come down hard on you..maybe i dunno if you played it right who knows, why bother being in bracelets in the grey bar hotel when you could be here posting about the weather and black ice?
id miss you. and i wouldn't like knowing you were on the range. id rather see you see you.
that said be smart.
and im sure you can think of a way or to to meat your goals
as for sex offender son here..who knows. its a forum so i dunno how that could be discovered. mine as well assume as much or just don't bother.
im sure we have all kinds of who knows what on here
its the Internet.
act accordingly

Over a thousand? Rogers Parks is less than 2 miles wide and less than 2 miles in length. Where are they putting them all? There's not enough room for that many predators here, and especially with multiple schools around here.

They could be living in apartment buildings or houses , or a men or women 'Y ' . Women are sex offenders too. They could be living low income housing too.

I'm not sure I understand.

if he did... he'll be breaking Megan's law? I don't follow. please clarify?

He means if I kick the predator's ass I would potentially be violating federal law, and I have no intention of ever doing that.

They could be living in apartment buildings or houses , or a men or women 'Y ' . Women are sex offenders too. They could be living low income housing too.

Registered sex offenders are not eligible to receive HUD housing assistance. That generally bars them from living in low-income or income-based housing that receives government subsidies.

Also, when a person becomes a registered sex offender, usually as part of the terms and conditions of their release, parole, and/or probation, they are barred from using the Internet, regardless of the offense.

Back