Animation GIF

daprilz said:
i saw some pictures like this and want to know where did they get that program to make like this ? anybody u know what name? let me know - thanks!
Hey, that looks like someone I've seen walking around on campus! Is that a friend of yours or what?

Cowgirl said:

thats me ;) that is "EY LP"

i know, you don*t know, what lp means. it is very difficult to explain it...

i will add some gifs here later :D
Is that your sign name ?? LP

i think its soooo CUTE!!!!!!

WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH!

Attachments

• wah.gif
    wah.gif
    14.9 KB · Views: 210
Purple82Moon n' Me on December 10th, 2003. :lol:

Attachments

• Animation1.gif
    Animation1.gif
    45.1 KB · Views: 199
u can see the animated gif i made of my 2 boys and put into my sig :D i was just testin to see how it came out.. made it in photoshop7 ;)

daprilz said:
i saw some pictures like this and want to know where did they get that program to make like this ? anybody u know what name? let me know - thanks!

You could downloading adobe after effects 6.0 but my friend told me it's harder than photoshop. Try your best and learn how to make animation.

Christo said:
You could downloading adobe after effects 6.0 but my friend told me it's harder than photoshop. Try your best and learn how to make animation.
Fireworks is pretty much the easiest program to use.

Oh, hahahaha ... You guys are so funny ! *laughin'* I have my own 2 separated animations in my photshops. I have 2 different kind of photshops to which that I will use for animations/dressed-up and any kind to make fun of ! LOL :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Christo said:

Initially, I thought it was harder than photoshop, but I've had several goes on it and have found it rather easy to use. Well, of course, through trial and error and learning from experience, etc. ;)

Cowgirl said:

thats me ;) that is "EY LP"

i know, you don*t know, what lp means. it is very difficult to explain it...

i will add some gifs here later :D

aww..you act funny.. I think thats so cute!! :-P

Back