Animation GIF

Click the link

http://www.alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=141890&postcount=5

http://www.alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=142477&postcount=6

Cowgirl said:

thats me ;) that is "EY LP"

i know, you don*t know, what lp means. it is very difficult to explain it...

i will add some gifs here later :D

Wow, How you do that?? I tried like that but dont know how to do it lol hehe :giggle:

You can do that quite easily. You can use either Ulead GIF Animator or ImageReady to make the animations. I've used both programs to make animations and they are quite good. Have fun!!

Cookie Monster said:
You can do that quite easily. You can use either Ulead GIF Animator or ImageReady to make the animations. I've used both programs to make animations and they are quite good. Have fun!!

I have ImageReady but heheh hard for me .. just very basic that I did make one in my sigs but Vamp im me that big sigs so I had to remove eheheh

But I like that the way "cowgirl" make that so fast and Vamp make Tide around and ball bounce lol .. umm I have somewhere my CD of ulead gifs hehe Will try that to learn lol

Isn't cool eh ?

This is my testing..
125am.. LOL
Don't worry about my hairdo looks sux today... :giggle:

My testing animation.. quite so COOL!! *click my image*

Attachments

• Animation2.gif
    Animation2.gif
    55.7 KB · Views: 26
GalaxyAngel said:
Wha... do you think ? :D

Is that your daughter? eh .. she look like you.

your animation look good .. look like you just learn as beinning (sp) right?

Mine just learn till getting there but still learn .. this morning I was almost got it but dang! it is all white like white paper so will fix it when I get home from school heheh. I juse use from logitech stuido animation gifs lol

oh forgot to said about your(GA) harido look good lol .. doesnt look messy or others cause yu just move around and make look good hair lol :type:

DeafMonkey said:
Is that your daughter? eh .. she look like you.

your animation look good .. look like you just learn as beinning (sp) right?

Mine just learn till getting there but still learn .. this morning I was almost got it but dang! it is all white like white paper so will fix it when I get home from school heheh. I juse use from logitech stuido animation gifs lol

Not daughter.. LOL
just me.. made my own animation..looks alike too many fourpleis(sp)

I ain't learning.. I know how animaiton but shit shit old verision..
Needs upgrade better ones!

GalaxyAngel said:
Not daughter.. LOL
just me.. made my own animation..looks alike too many fourpleis(sp)

I ain't learning.. I know how animaiton but shit shit old verision..
Needs upgrade better ones!

ohhhhhhhhh :Oops: :Oops::Oops::Oops: thought your daughter but wrong so I look very CAREFULLY! and got it it is you and other you lol oops my mistake lol .. wow your so good then me lol I dont know how to make clone animation lol

took a funny pic of me well not funny made a mini movie of me LMAO here's the pic hld on gotta have someone upload this for me moi the no know how how...

javapride said:
took a funny pic of me well not funny made a mini movie of me LMAO here's the pic hld on gotta have someone upload this for me moi the no know how how...

Wha picture ??? *curiouis*

I cant put attachement as I tried wont work or wont let me lol

so here it is lol

monkeysignshehe.gif

Last edited:
DeafMonkey said:
Is that crazymomma ride on the plane to go somewhere???? LOL LOL

:rofl: :rofl:
dollandplane1.gif
That is a very good animation that you made!! Keep up with it. I should learn how to do these stuff.

yeah bluebutterfly lol .. hehehe I like animation and graphic design hehe.. I always love to make do something on my computer lol :lol:

Back