Animation GIF

Yeah I have heard of ParticleIllusion 3, hard to find this program on any p2p networking such as KaZaa. I remember my co worker told me that ParticleIllusion 2 got same looks as Discreet Combustion 2. So I downloaded the demo, oh yeah it does have same as Discreet Combustion. Also Discreet Combustion offered particles, drawing, matte, and composite but can't import any new emitters, damn it, LOL. ParticleIllusion does accept new emitters, darn it I guess I might get jealous.

Check out my video that I created from both Discreet Combustion and After Effect few years ago. This video is 1.6 mb.

I am beginning to fall in love wtih Ulead 5.0 but... my free 15-days trial is up and it wont let me downloading again :madfawk: so i need to find a crack to keep it freeware for me >:]

I used Ulead 5.0 Animator and created this before it expired:

Attachments

• KICKASSbuddyicon.gif
    KICKASSbuddyicon.gif
    48.5 KB · Views: 222
Im using Jasc Animation Shop v2 (very old)
Have not use those for long time ages.. I should have done long ago.

Attachments

• smileyanimationtw 1.gif
    smileyanimationtw 1.gif
    4.1 KB · Views: 219
Kool Aid Acid said:
Yeah I have heard of ParticleIllusion 3, hard to find this program on any p2p networking such as KaZaa. I remember my co worker told me that ParticleIllusion 2 got same looks as Discreet Combustion 2. So I downloaded the demo, oh yeah it does have same as Discreet Combustion. Also Discreet Combustion offered particles, drawing, matte, and composite but can't import any new emitters, damn it, LOL. ParticleIllusion does accept new emitters, darn it I guess I might get jealous.

Check out my video that I created from both Discreet Combustion and After Effect few years ago. This video is 1.6 mb.
wow, nice! i will trying out Discreet Combustion. i will show u my full movie when i am finish my Flash MX then show ya. good job!

gnarlydorkette said:
I am beginning to fall in love wtih Ulead 5.0 but... my free 15-days trial is up and it wont let me downloading again :madfawk: so i need to find a crack to keep it freeware for me >:]

I used Ulead 5.0 Animator and created this before it expired:
if u wanna crack program.. just going to overnet.com or kazza.com

thats me ;) that is "EY LP"

i know, you don*t know, what lp means. it is very difficult to explain it...

i will add some gifs here later :D

Cowgirl said:

That's a good picture you have! I like those quick animated shorts that repeats and still makes sense.

Cowgirl said:

You sure you're only 16 years old? You certainly look older... somewhere between 18 and 20! :fly3:

thanks that you found my gif is nice ;)

yep, i am 16... why don*t you believe it? it is impossible for you? i know, i look older... ;) but i am really 16..

Cowgirl said:
thanks that you found my gif is nice ;)

yep, i am 16... why don*t you believe it? it is impossible for you? i know, i look older... ;) but i am really 16..
I guess I'm too old to ask you out for a date... :(

Cowgirl said:
@VamPyroX, oh did you want to have a date with me? and why? :D
I wouldn't mind asking you out for a date! Anyone that gets my attention, I'd like to ask out on a date. You've gotten my attention! :thumb:

Back