alldeaf dot com pictures... IN your region!

compLicaTed

New Member
Hey y'all gotta take pictures of alldeaf.com members you hang out with and post it here!!I don't know if there were previous threads regarding this, but here's a fresh start!!
f49d14e5.jpg

Tweetybird, Simbaster, Scatterwater, CompLicaTed, and Lady (holding the Alabama sign)! :mrgreen:
 

PUNKYWOLFY

New Member
That Awesome Pix Yep Tweetybird Told Me About This Pix While She Page Me Let Me Knew Abt It While Tweetybird Went Over Scatterwater S Home For Cookout :) Awrooooooooo Peace Out ;)
 

nozobo

Active Member
posts from hell said:
Should I do this, or no. Yes or no, yes or no!!!!!! It's confusing me!!!!!
get a flower to say, I love you, i love you not... and so forth... when you pick last oone, you know the answer... btw welcocme back
 

TweetyBird

...
Premium Member
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! we really enjoyed and fun last friday!!!!! yayaya.. we had cook out too!! hehe!!!
 

Roadrunner

New Member
A great picture! Neat that 'Lady' participated with the sign holding-- :thumb:



(one thing's missing from the picture--where's Slyvester? :D ) Cool pix--!
 

Opal

Active Member
compLicaTed said:
I don't know if there were previous threads regarding this, but here's a fresh start!!

Yes I remember seeing one here before, as it was great, plenty of photos with "All Deaf" flyer with them.

Lets repeat it again especially with new members here :lol:
It should be good fun.
 

TweetyBird

...
Premium Member
Roadrunner said:
A great picture! Neat that 'Lady' participated with the sign holding-- :thumb:



(one thing's missing from the picture--where's Slyvester? :D ) Cool pix--!
HAHAHAHAAH!!! very funny!!! :rofl::rofl: i am laugh..
 

DreamDeaf

New Member
PUNKYWOLFY said:
Ohh Agree With RR Where Slyvester?? But Point To Dd (dreamdeaf) Aka Slyvestie She Is Meow Lover *sly Grin*

My dear Punky - some peeps already compare me to Slyvester... *smacking at the thought of a tweetybird sandwich*
 

TweetyBird

...
Premium Member
DreamDeaf said:
My dear Punky - some peeps already compare me to Slyvester... *smacking at the thought of a tweetybird sandwich*
pftttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!! i thought u sweet at me so u wont put me in sandwich! :eek:
 

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
DreamDeaf said:
some peeps already compare me to Slyvester... *smacking at the thought of a tweetybird sandwich*


:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Darn it DreamDeaf, That was some darn good laughs!


Nice pictures, Maybe somedays, ^Angel^, Roadrunner, SpiceHD, TongueonFire and others who lives in Ohio can do that like you guys did. ;) We just need to get together to set up a date to do one. :giggle:
 

GalaxyAngel

New Member
Awwww.... I would love to.....
Have a group who live in Ontario, Canada and would arrange for that.. (chuckles) but mostly far away from distance...

Would be meet Canada Wonderland perfect solution and gathering meeting Deaf ppl who invovled alldeaf.com let's together take a picture!

Brilliant Cheri idea!
 

IcedTeaRulz

New Member
Cheri said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Darn it DreamDeaf, That was some darn good laughs!


Nice pictures, Maybe somedays, ^Angel^, Roadrunner, SpiceHD, TongueonFire and others who lives in Ohio can do that like you guys did. ;) We just need to get together to set up a date to do one. :giggle:

Good idea! I like that! Why not??? :lol:
 
Top