alldeaf dot com pictures... IN your region!

TweetyBird said:
pftttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!! i thought u sweet at me so u wont put me in sandwich! :eek:

*burping yellow feather* eh? did I hear a ghost speak from my stomach?

DreamDeaf said:
*burping yellow feather* eh? did I hear a ghost speak from my stomach?
haahaha :rofl: but u ate cat instead tweetybird cuz of i still ALIVE!!! :fruit:

TweetyBird said:
haahaha :rofl: but u ate cat instead tweetybird cuz of i still ALIVE!!! :fruit:

This is Sylvester the cat that ate the tweetybird - *burping another yellow feather* - you happen to be talking in my stomach. Dang...where's the Maalox?

DreamDeaf said:
This is Sylvester the cat that ate the tweetybird - *burping another yellow feather* - you happen to be talking in my stomach. Dang...where's the Maalox?
oh well u ate wrong bird cuz of i am here too far from u... :nana:

TweetyBird said:
oh well, fake tweetybird is in ur stomach talk to u sound alike me....

sowwie but i *burping a couple more yellow feathers, one dyed white halfway* think I know an Alabama tweety bird when I have a tweetybird sandwich. *swishing tail*

DreamDeaf said:
sowwie but i *burping a couple more yellow feathers, one dyed white halfway* think I know an Alabama tweety bird when I have a tweetybird sandwich. *swishing tail*
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :rofl::rofl: what if twin tweetybirds??!!!??

TweetyBird said:
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :rofl::rofl: what if twin tweetybirds??!!!??

sowwie...now if they were twin Ohioan tweety birdies...now that would be one rip-snorting bbq feast!

However, I know there was ONLY one Alabama tweetybirrd...and what a delicious morsel she made in my sandwich!!!

DreamDeaf said:
sowwie...now if they were twin Ohioan tweety birdies...now that would be one rip-snorting bbq feast!

However, I know there was ONLY one Alabama tweetybirrd...and what a delicious morsel she made in my sandwich!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! :nana: :nana:

DreamDeaf said:

:shock: :::::running for my life:::::::::

Cheri said:
:shock: :::::running for my life:::::::::

sylvester17je.gif

Yup!! Know her since we were kids! :D Havent seen her since she moved to Alabama from Florida :)

C h a r l i e said:
Yup!! Know her since we were kids! :D Havent seen her since she moved to Alabama from Florida :)
wow.. wanna me tell her what u wanna say something??? just pm me...

Back