A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone here has ever experienced having their child taken away? It is eating me up inside not being a vital part of her life or not knowing what's going on with her. I am going crazy here. :(

I'm feeling with you Shel :( I can totally understand your situation. I'd go crazy too. That's why I said that I can't understand my friend giving her son back to the father. She seems to shrug it off too easily to me. Or is it all just fake towards me? *shrug*

All I know is that I will have a hard time with it and I'm only the godmother... just got used to having the boys in my life again and now one is leaving to go back to Germany... :(

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

I am getting finalitis :lol:

I'm off work. Now waiting for son get out of school. Sitting in the parent pick up line, actually sweating :shock: Gonna crank up the car and run the AC on full blast! Woo hoo! Finally can use the air again!!

I'm off work. Now waiting for son get out of school. Sitting in the parent pick up line, actually sweating :shock: Gonna crank up the car and run the AC on full blast! Woo hoo! Finally can use the air again!!

Have fun! I have soo much to do today, its crazy.

Busy too! Running errands and soon take the kids to ball practice.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Babyblue said:
Busy too! Running errands and soon take the kids to ball practice.

I am at work, lunch break and relaxing. Babyblue, have fun!

I just came back from outside. It’s beautiful weather today. Spring is not here yet. But, I enjoyed walking around under the sun and had the wind blowing at my face. It relaxed me.

We are having gorgeous weather. Sunny blue skies and the temp right now is 70.6 degrees F. Breezes and everything. Just lovely!!!

I am searching for flight tickets to AZ ..trying to find something cheap.

I am searching for flight tickets to AZ ..trying to find something cheap.

what's wrong? what happened? I use priceline.com all the time

Thanks! Will check it out now...appreicate any help from anyone. :)
kayak.com was the website Chevy57 and I used to get these domestic flights when I was on my U.S trip, they are useful to find cheap flights... which AZ city are you supposed to go?

Happy to be home finally able to sit down and relax. Daughter had an awesome practice. Son got done early. Thank goodness both practice was at the same ball complex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back