:) a Belated 5k posting decication

javapride

Reaction score
welll i know im 6 posting later i didn't relize it til i looked over to my posting nbr and i was amazed i had made it up to 5k in 2 yrs the last time i was postwhoring with 3 k in 4 months now this time around it was like taken me 2 yrs and im very please with this... All Deaf has gone thru quite a bit and i took a quiet leave of absence to deal with tons of issues in my life and im back once again only tho... i don t post quite often as i would have liked to...

So with that in mind i sincerely want to thank GeminiCat05 and Fly Free for introducing me to this forum because without them i wouldn't be where i am today. i learned SO much from ALL of you yes even those who i don't like also (suprise surpise) and with that also in mind i want to thank Alex for giving me a chance and respect along with the support you have given me in the last 6 months mahalo brah!

last of all to ALL of you ALL Deaf Members. its you that are making postings happen, the debates, the comments the laughter, the sadness we all been thru it all. SO once again MAHALO for all your love and help when i needed it and for the smile i have on my face tonight :)

with that in mind also i decidcate the 5,007th posting to my grandparents who are no longer with us today.. its them that taught me life isnt easy but we learn to live like we were dying....

to my honey, thank you for being you, thank you for yr love and most of all thank you for your Aloha Spririt!

:ily: to all of you! :ty:

Javapride....

JavaPride, Congs. on your 5 K postwhoring. ;)

It was good to have you here as a member, I remember we used to debates in abortion thread LOL! It has been fun posting along with you and best of luck with the future ahead of you :hug:

Congrats on ur 5,000th post! Keep on postwhoring :D

Congrats on your 5,000 posts!! Here is your PostWhore Medal...

award59nn.gif

Be sure to pin it to the nipple area of your shirt, let it swing free, and wear it with pride!!!

Congratulate JavaPride on your 5 thousand posts! :thumb:

<---Almost reaching 5 thousands myself here! :o

Congrats to your 5,000th postwhore and welcome to our postwhore club. :hug:

:applause: Congratulatons, Javapride ! :applause:

Keep it up while AD lasts ! ;)

aww that makes me cry :tears: thanks javapride.. anytime.. for my dear friend just remember I always will be here for u now and forever ;) cuz u are my one of my close friends hehe.. :D and btw congrats on making 5k posts ;)

Back