Your Favorvite Energy Drink?

Magnix

Reaction score
Whats your favorite energy drink?

I drink Xyience and Monster (low carb.). Lost 25 pounds! Awesome! I feel grrrreat!

Some people thinks its bad for you and some don't. So, I dont have any much information whether its good for you and your health.

If one of you know more information on energy drinks. Let me know...

Thanks!

Magnix

I don't drink them, sorry. I like to drink the bottled starbucks coffee, the mocha and stawberry are the best.

Mine is sweet tea (the sweeter the better ;) ) and none better.

As for energy drinks, I don't know much about them. If I remember correctly, they are used as a suppliment and substitute for the real deal...aka food. That is fine in the short run but in the long run that can be problematical.

I take a boatload of vitamins and eat right plus the obligitory sweet tea and I'm in business... :D

Red Bull, I buy it at work when I'm very tired & it perks me up & gets me through the night very good. Almost to good LoL:lol:

Bawls

gogxtext.jpg

I don't care for energy drinks. I prefer hot cocoa instead -- even in the summer. (I know, I know. I'm weird. LOL!)

I don't care for energy drinks. Both Coca-Cola Classic (the real Coke) or Coca-Cola Zero will do fine for me. :D

im really love energy drink makes me feel good and more lost of weight but im not using energy drink lots but i would love that one at walmart or GNC

For real that energy drinks can help lose weight? Count me in!!! LOL

I did drink Red Bull but toooo expensive if I drink it too much so I just stick to water and Diet Dr. Pepper. Sometimes, I drink Cranberry juice. Yea, I am weird.

For real that energy drinks can help lose weight? Count me in!!! LOL

I did drink Red Bull but toooo expensive if I drink it too much so I just stick to water and Diet Dr. Pepper. Sometimes, I drink Cranberry juice. Yea, I am weird.

Energy drinks helps lose weight? No!

They add coffein, sugar, color favor in Energy drinks.

Drink water, non-coffein, non-sugar, non-fat or herbal tea are the one who helps lose weight.

ohhh Redbull??? I never drink that again! lol :lol: .. other umm I like Sobe drink yummy! lol :lol:

I have a few...

Bawls (10 oz; 80 mg of caffeine)

Jolt (23.5 oz; 141 mg of caffeine)

NOS (8 oz; 200 mg of caffeine)

For those of you who are wondering how much those numbers are, here's an example of what's in Mountain Dew.

Mountain Dew (12 oz; 55 mg of caffeine)

There is a new drink that I want, but it's not widespread yet. Soon, it will be.

Cocaine (8.4 oz; 280 mg of caffeine)

XS Gear is the Best! But it's only sold via Quixtar.

I thought that it's their big mistake to sell it thru Quixtar,a business partner, because if it's sold in the stores like other types, it would be awful good seller.

It tastes the best! Most of them has no sugar & low caffeine. I think they have at least 6 favours.

Trust me, you would like it far better than those of Red Bull, Monster, etc... I tried them many and still like this one the best.

You don't have to be an IBO (for Quxitar) in order to order them. Just order them as a customer, I plan to be just a customer someday so I can order them. I missed them.

Check them on Welcome to XS GEAR - Choose your country

did u know if u drink engery drink then u will have increase ur heart's risk?

Back