you have collection of dvds?

I feel like I have 400s DVD and maybe 200s DVD of wrestling

I being dislike to collect DVDs since it probably won't be last longer until your grandchildren find disgust about lacking resolution and prefer over new lately next-gen Blu-ray of beyond. Well, that happen to my grandpa, he was show me the old film. I was like... ugh. heh.

My fiancee do collect DVD movies as many as I don't know to count how many like over 100s. thats just my assume. ;)

Do you know that if you keep posting picture attachments like that, you're hogging AllDeaf's space? Just a FYI. Try typing in the titles instead of posting a few pictures per post. :)

I have over 500 DVDs myself. 1/3 of those DVDs are television shows. I also have duplicates of some titles due to them being gifts when I already have it. For instance, I have all 4 Matrix DVDs. I later got the collector's set (comes with a Neo figure). I have all 3 Die Hard films. I later got the collector's set (comes with a "Yippe-Kai-Yay" T-shirt). The same goes for Hellboy and Daredevil. :)

I'll post my list soon. :)
VamPyroX, that is true. I suggest sara1981 and others go Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket or Welcome to Flickr - Photo Sharing, IGN.com: Games, Cheats, Movies and More, My CLUB collections to save your photos thats where the gallery, people can visit your photos show off to the world. ;)

You don't have to make the clutter photos on post per each. smile

DSC05435.jpg

here my pic of my personal collection DVD of wrestling

1st shelf are ROH (Ring of Honor), still sealed
2nd shelf are ROH (opened and watched), MLW (Major League Wrestling), PWG (Pro Wrestling Guerrilla), ECW (Extreme Championship Wrestling, original under to Pioneer, not WWE), and last few DVD are misc (more wrestling)
3rd shelf are WSX (Wrestling Society X), XPW (Xtreme Professional Wrestling), TNA (Total Nonstop Action Wrestling), and WWE

DSC05435.jpg

2nd shelf are ROH (opened and watched), MLW (Major League Wrestling), PWG (Pro Wrestling Guerrilla), ECW (Extreme Championship Wrestling, original under to Pioneer, not WWE), and last few DVD are misc (more wrestling)
3rd shelf are WSX (Wrestling Society X), XPW (Xtreme Professional Wrestling), TNA (Total Nonstop Action Wrestling), and WWE
I have a picture of my DVD collection... somewhere. I'll have to find it. :)

I recommend Bed, Bath, & Beyond for DVD shelves. They sell DVD shelves that are tall and narrow, but can fold up flat... very light... and can hold about 115 standard-sized DVDs... $20! I got 4 of those plus a short wide folding shelves. Two of the tall narrow shelves broke when I was moving. I also have more DVDs. So, I need to buy 4 more. Ugh!

I suspect you are a wrestling fanatic..:) That is quite a collection. If my friend saw it, he'd be drooling.

I have a picture of my DVD collection... somewhere. I'll have to find it. :)

I recommend Bed, Bath, & Beyond for DVD shelves. They sell DVD shelves that are tall and narrow, but can fold up flat... very light... and can hold about 115 standard-sized DVDs... $20! I got 4 of those plus a short wide folding shelves. Two of the tall narrow shelves broke when I was moving. I also have more DVDs. So, I need to buy 4 more. Ugh!

hmm thanks for the recommend, but I do have more shelves somewhere in my home, so if I get more wrestling DVD then put it new shelves...

I suspect you are a wrestling fanatic..:) That is quite a collection. If my friend saw it, he'd be drooling.

oh yea I am die hard fan of wrestling for long time, since 6 years old, ha... now I start fan of ROH, cuz its much better than WWE...

I would love to buy many DVD movies...until Netflix came in. :cool:

Owns some foreign and other movies :
CityOfGod.jpg
RoadWarrior.jpg
Stalingrad.jpg
BD.jpg
slap_shot.jpg
RB.jpg
BC.jpg

DSC05435.jpg

Whoa! :eek3: Easy to tell that you are hardcore wrestling fan! :cool:

ROH...that what I thought about plan to take my kids to watch ROH event when they are in town ; Boston or Hartford coming up few months. Just having fun family time.

I have about 250 dvds!

I do buying all "GOOD MOVIES" to me like all those part 1, part 2, part 3. Fast & the Farious, America Pie too many to list! But all the movie boxes are in the plastic storage box and put away, I put all my dvd movies in my cd profilo folders to make spaces in my apartment.

hmm thanks for the recommend, but I do have more shelves somewhere in my home, so if I get more wrestling DVD then put it new shelves...
You're welcome.

It's the best set of shelves I've ever used. Whenever I need to move things around, I can carefully (but easily) lift the whole thing and move it around the room. The shelves fold up, and the sides fold in... so the whole thing flattens out.

The only con that I have is that I have some DVD sets that are HUGE. Since each shelf can barely hold 15 regular-sized DVDs, I can't fit some television DVD series completely.

One perfect example is... Stargate SG-1. The first 8 seasons were released in box sets which a box that hold 5 regular-sized DVDs. The box adds the full width to 5 and a half DVDs. Therefore, putting two box sets on a shelf will leave empty space for 3 to 4 regular-sized DVDs. So, I'll have empty space. (Of course, I like to make sure it's all in alphabetical order.) ;)

I would love to buy many DVD movies...until Netflix came in. :cool:

Owns some foreign and other movies :
CityOfGod.jpg
RoadWarrior.jpg
Stalingrad.jpg
BD.jpg
slap_shot.jpg
RB.jpg
BC.jpg
Cowboy Bebop? Good movie.

I recommend the Lupin the 3rd series. One Lupin movie is Castle of Caligstro. I also recommend Shadow Skill and Rurouni Kenshin. Those are good animes. :)

Cowboy Bebop? Good movie.

I recommend the Lupin the 3rd series. One Lupin movie is Castle of Caligstro. I also recommend Shadow Skill and Rurouni Kenshin. Those are good animes. :)

Cool, I will watch one of them one day. I am fan of Hayao Miyazaki movies/TV. I am much anime movie fan and few anime TV series fan like Cowboy Bebop and Neon Genesis Evangelion. Still watching anime on Cartoon Network and hope one day I can get Anime Network. Thanks, dude. :)

Also owns animie movies:

MAanime.jpg
PM.jpg
GOTF.jpg
JN.jpg

Whoa! :eek3: Easy to tell that you are hardcore wrestling fan! :cool:

ROH...that what I thought about plan to take my kids to watch ROH event when they are in town ; Boston or Hartford coming up few months. Just having fun family time.

oh yea ROH is always fun to watch than WWE... ROH will going to Boston on April 11th while ROH will going to Hartford on June 6th, so here ROH wrestling website and u can find out when they are comning to ur town also buy tickets

ROH Wrestling

You're welcome.

It's the best set of shelves I've ever used. Whenever I need to move things around, I can carefully (but easily) lift the whole thing and move it around the room. The shelves fold up, and the sides fold in... so the whole thing flattens out.

The only con that I have is that I have some DVD sets that are HUGE. Since each shelf can barely hold 15 regular-sized DVDs, I can't fit some television DVD series completely.

One perfect example is... Stargate SG-1. The first 8 seasons were released in box sets which a box that hold 5 regular-sized DVDs. The box adds the full width to 5 and a half DVDs. Therefore, putting two box sets on a shelf will leave empty space for 3 to 4 regular-sized DVDs. So, I'll have empty space. (Of course, I like to make sure it's all in alphabetical order.) ;)

hmm sounds like more easier than my shelves, so I might can buy it some for my more DVD such as TV series or whatever...

Cool, I will watch one of them one day. I am fan of Hayao Miyazaki movies/TV. I am much anime movie fan and few anime TV series fan like Cowboy Bebop and Neon Genesis Evangelion. Still watching anime on Cartoon Network and hope one day I can get Anime Network. Thanks, dude. :)

Also owns animie movies:

MAanime.jpg
PM.jpg
GOTF.jpg
JN.jpg
Millennium Actress is a good movie... a very moving movie.

I've also seen the others as well.

Oh yeah, try umm... Memories. It's a collection of short stories. One of them is called "Stink Bomb"... HILARIOUS! :)

Millennium Actress is a good movie... a very moving movie.

I've also seen the others as well.

Oh yeah, try umm... Memories. It's a collection of short stories. One of them is called "Stink Bomb"... HILARIOUS! :)

Oh yes on "Stink Bomb" of Memories. :thumb:

Also short anime movie -
200px-DNT001_C.jpg
"Construction Cancellation Order" is also funny and "The Running Man" defines blow NASCAR cars away, LOL

First anime movie I saw :
200px-Cover-akira.jpg

Good "Not for kid" movie -
PB.jpg

Oh by the way, Grave Of The Fireflies gave me :(...Um hmm, yes little :tears:

Last edited:
Back