Yoohoo, Cheri!

Well, did ya git it yet? I mailed it a week ago. A :ty: would be nice. :mrgreen:

It's with my understanding that she sure did get it, she ran outside, waving the picture in the air for all to see...yelling: "I got it, I got it!!"

By the way, she forgot to put on her robe--........

:scatter:

~RR

It's with my understanding that she sure did get it, she ran outside, waving the picture in the air for all to see...yelling: "I got it, I got it!!"

~RR

Got video?

~RR

OOO Cheri bared her boobs??? Damn wish I was there to see..and hoot..lol gonna :scatter: as well so Cheri dont nail me...hehe....

And at last sighting, Barney was in the corner sulking ~

ROFLMA, DD... hahaha good one!!!

hahah roadrunner sheesh

Yeah Moonflower..RR as usually gets to be beeping hilarious..hehe..

Got video?

OOO video!!!! do spill!!!

Darnit....battery in cam was 'dead' at the time. However, if she's willing to do an re-actment....then maybe you and others might be in luck? :lol:

~RR

Aw nuts, RR ya could have given us some good stuff to watch... lol...

Too bad you can't post that type of stuff on YouTube. :(

Yeha is it banned for nude videos to be there?? Just wondering...

Well, did ya git it yet? I mailed it a week ago. A :ty: would be nice. :mrgreen:

Yes!! Yes!! I did got it!! Just when I came home from Florida. I apologized that I didn't come here to thanked you. Thank you sooooooooooo much!! I put that in a frame on my desk. :hug: :ily:

Roadrunner said:

By the way, she forgot to put on her robe--...

:squint:

Northstar said:
OOO Cheri bared her boobs??? Damn wish I was there to see..and hoot..lol gonna as well so Cheri dont nail me...hehe...

Keep dreaming. :squint:

ZINGERS!!!! Dang Cheri gave me and RR the evil eye.. ooooo haha kidding Cheri.. love ya!!.. but I'm sure ya are still beaming over that gift...

Back