Yesterday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I think this thread has served its purpose, and that it's time to close this thread and move on.

Everyone, thank you for your support.

MODs: Please close this thread. Thank you very much.

I'm sorry to hear about your scary situation that you had experience and it isn't fun at all. :(

I will definitely get pepper spray. I found out they come pretty cheap and they have blue dye, so I will get one next time I go to Walmart.

I think some states require you have a license or permit to carry pepper spray.
I hope you reported this to the polices! I am glad you were able to get away!
I was walking down once and I lost my balance and before I knew it 2 guys gasped me by both my arms and demanded my money!! I had my hands in my coat pockets, I did not want the guys to see my diamond ring! My dad left it for me. I yelled like HELL and the guys threaten to kill me if I did not shut up!
I kept on yelling and one guy kicked me in my stomach and then they ran away ! I was shaking when I got home! I did not hear the guys following me home!! It is a horrible feeling being attacked , I hope you'll be able to move to a better neighborhood soon!

I was walking down once and I lost my balance and before I knew it 2 guys gasped me by both my arms and demanded my money!! I had my hands in my coat pockets, I did not want the guys to see my diamond ring! My dad left it for me. I yelled like HELL and the guys threaten to kill me if I did not shut up!
I kept on yelling and one guy kicked me in my stomach and then they ran away ! I was shaking when I got home! I did not hear the guys following me home!! It is a horrible feeling being attacked , I hope you'll be able to move to a better neighborhood soon!
That's awful! I'm glad you got away.

oh my... glad that you were ok.

What happened to you is a common tactic to take money. They come and help people in need and then demanded money. It happened to this guy I know in my motorcycle club. He was riding motorcycle on rainy day and approached to red light. After stopping at red light, he slipped and fell down. Two guys came and helped him up.. and then stood there with their hands out, demanding money. He got scared and didn't want to refuse because he was afraid they might hurt him. He quickly gave them money and rode off.

Mod note:

Thread closed per OP's request. :locked:

Okay, I think this thread has served its purpose, and that it's time to close this thread and move on.

Everyone, thank you for your support.

MODs: Please close this thread. Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back