Yesterday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's worthless. I wouldn't even bother buying it or even call it as "Pepper Spray".
I wouldn't say that it's worthless. It's not as good as some other options but it's not without worth.

it's worse than none. You're better off kicking him in the nuts and run away.

no good. that dilutes it. What you should do is get Bhut Jolokia pepper and it's so hot that just by touching it.... it burns.

like this one

dried-bhut-flakes.jpg
Yes i typed Bhut Jolokia pepper. does it taste good?

like this one

Yes i typed Bhut Jolokia pepper. does it taste good?

no idea. but I don't know if people can "taste" it because their tongues get numbed :giggle:

I paged my brother a lot today asking about it. In the afternoon, he quitted replying to me. :giggle:

I wouldn't say that it's worthless. It's not as good as some other options but it's not without worth.

It would just make him angrier and more violent.

Kick'em down there and runnnnnnn! or give it a nice thrust of facepalm right at his nose (or chin) and that will give him a good jolt.... or even concussion.

It would just make him angrier and more violent.

Kick'em down there and runnnnnnn! or give it a nice thrust of facepalm right at his nose (or chin) and that will give him a good jolt.... or even concussion.
They have to be close enough to kick or push (like you think THAT wouldn't make them angry). I would prefer to stop them before they get that close.

One must do whatever works depending on the situation.

Just tell the bad guy you know Jiro. Problem solved. :cool2:

They have to be close enough to kick or push (like you think THAT wouldn't make them angry). I would prefer to stop them before they get that close.

I had a friend who encountered a flasher ages ago. She pointed at his penis and laughed. He slunk away utterly humiliated. :hmm:

seriously, this thread is about lucia' s scary experience.

Lucia, my apologies.

May I recommend a S&W 44 mag? It may have the stopping power.

It buys someone time to get away. Thats the point of having something like that in one's possession.

May I recommend a S&W 44 mag? It may have the stopping power.
I like my Taurus Ultralite Titanium .38 revolver. Concealable. :)

But fleeing, like Lucia did, is always preferable to confrontation. The only thing I might change is not fleeing directly to my own home. I wouldn't want the perve to know where I live.

Lucia... You never answered the question.. DID YOU REPORT THIS????

I would hope so...

Whether she did or didn't, is no one's business but her own. If she didn't, I'm sure she had her reasons.

I want to say this to Lucia herself. We have not been on the best of terms lately but I care enough about her to hope she's not seriously hurt. In NO way do I wish this on anyone, and I hope, Lucia that you're OK.

Please take care of yourself. I don't want to get into the debate that seems to have ensued here, but whether you choose to get pepper spray or defend yourself some other way, please do. You don't deserve to be hurt or abused in ANY WAY. No one does.

I want to say this to Lucia herself. We have not been on the best of terms lately but I care enough about her to hope she's not seriously hurt. In NO way do I wish this on anyone, and I hope, Lucia that you're OK.

Please take care of yourself. I don't want to get into the debate that seems to have ensued here, but whether you choose to get pepper spray or defend yourself some other way, please do. You don't deserve to be hurt or abused in ANY WAY. No one does.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back