Yesterday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It happens a lot where I live during the Spring & Summer months....we women dress in shorts and small tops to "keep cool"....and it actually happened to me once!...Was walking down the sidewalk with a friend one evening, and this car came rolling up....the guy opened his door, and he was actually driving the car naked! And he was "jacking off".....At first, it was a "shock!"....we kept on walking, and sort of *laughing* at the guy....he would not go away....so I stepped back and got the tag #....that's when he sped off!....

Yeah, I did call the Police...reported it, to find out this guy had been reported numerous times for the same offense and they were looking for him in our neighborhood.

There are a lot of "sick mo'fo's" out there.....and sooner or later, someone will get hurt.

That is so terrible.

I am sorry that you went thru this incident and hopefully the cops bust his pervert balls soon.

Lucia... You never answered the question.. DID YOU REPORT THIS????

I would hope so...

Oh no. Im so sorry. Hope you inform the cop about it what if he is doing others too. I suggest you to check your police station to see if its allowed to have mace in your state. My state is not allowed mace but i am allowed to own a taser as I want to buy one but i haven't.

that is pretty scary!!!!

no - stun gun is illegal in NJ and NY.

I think you should take basic karate classes to do the self-defense.

maybe taser and stun guns are not same for ny's law? taser can, stun gun cant???

no - stun gun is illegal in NJ and NY.

you are right. I spoke with my own blood brother and he told me. nope. He's a nypd. that is BULLSHIT. I can't own mace, stun gun, taser gun and what. :shock:

really? gimme the link? I spoke with a cop here saying that I can have taser.

STATES THAT STUN GUNS ARE RESTRICTED
STATES WHERE STUN GUNS ARE RESTRICTED:

CONNECTICUT
ILLINOIS
HAWAII
MASSACHUSETTS
MICHIGAN
NEW JERSEY
NEW YORK

RHODE ISLAND
WISCONSIN

and you can go to any website that sells stun gun and then it will ask you what state to ship to. You will see that it will say that it cannot ship stun gun to you due to law.

You can always go to other state and buy it from there. But be advised that if you get caught, you will receive same criminal charge as gun.

maybe taser and stun guns are not same for ny's law? taser can, stun gun cant???

you are right. I spoke with my own blood brother and he told me. nope. He's a nypd. that is BULLSHIT. I can't own mace, stun gun, taser gun and what. :shock:

yep. all above is illegal. why? All thanks to strings of Central Park rapes in the past. Rapists used mace to blind women and robber/rapist used stun gun to... well you know. :(

however - MACE is not illegal in NJ though.

yep. all above is illegal. why? All thanks to strings of Central Park rapes in the past. Rapists used mace to blind women and robber/rapist used stun gun to... well you know. :(

I am sure if you use a stun gun to subdue your attacker. The police will not charge you.......

Oh. Rapists. That is so disgusting!

Wow, I'm glad you're safe. It sound like you had a scary experince. :hug:

I am sure if you use a stun gun to subdue your attacker. The police will not charge you.......

oh they will. It's happened several times for victims with illegal possession of guns. It's a double-edged sword. Prosecutor must set example otherwise everybody would be getting one and claim self-defense... thus nullifying the purpose of stun gun ban law.

That's why NY and NJ do not make sense :roll:

Pepper spray?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back