yay yay SHD is bACKKKKKK

CoolieFroggie

Reaction score
YAY YAY :dance:

Spicehd is backkkkkkkkkkkk..... WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!

:hug:

lol thanks but im not sure if i should stay. im just waiting to see how everyone is reacting about this and if im still not welcome i will leave for real.

but thanks coolie :)

im SOOO THRILLED u decided to continue posting Spice gurl!!!! ive enjoyed reading many of ur posts! please continue making ur posts! :D :hug:

SpiceHD said:
lol thanks but im not sure if i should stay. im just waiting to see how everyone is reacting about this and if im still not welcome i will leave for real.

but thanks coolie :)

Spice, please stay. I'm speaking for myself here, and ONLY myself. I do not want to see you leave. So, stick around, please?

dramaseekers are not welcome. anyone who plays on the emotions of others towards their own means (for example spice hd is threatening to leave AD, and as a result other members are begging her to stay) are parasitic beasts. if spice is out of here, y all true friends can chat him/her up in aim or email. why the wheedling?

y all dramaseekers need to honor this olden adage:
sticks and stones can shatter my bones, but taunts cannot wound me.

Spice AD weclome back and i hope you stay, if someone bothers you just use the ignore button

i apologize iamidiotdeafboy... im not seeking for drama myself... unfortunely i seem to be involved and i do not ask for attention.

all i asked for is friends

Welcome back spicehd
hope u enjoy ur stay ....

Last edited:
welcome back!!! Please staying here, not worry about others who treat u very bad.

good people and I love you, :angel:

Please don't leave, I'm sick of seeing people leaving over personal reasons. We must had like 50 announcements on leaving the forum, so please don't be one of these people. :)

You're fully welcome here, period.

Welcome back Spice

It just plain silly to fight over something soo little to begin with and just leave because of that.....

Let's forget what happened and move on ...

Let's have fun, shall we?.. :thumb:

Spice....Welcome back....hope you will stick around. You are a great contribution to the community and I'd hate to see you or Riviera leave.

And I'd hate to see you leave! Pfftt welcome back and hopefully you will be able to stay longer ;) :hug:

thank you everyone. :) i will stay around :)

angel ur right.... so lets have fun!!! :)

Banjo said:
Please don't leave, I'm sick of seeing people leaving over personal reasons. We must had like 50 announcements on leaving the forum, so please don't be one of these people. :)

You're fully welcome here, period.

I agree too!

I don't understand why people keep saying they are leaving, why?? :tears:

:) just that i felt i caused some plms earlier and felt really bad and im not the type who overstay my welcome if u know what i mean

some people says they are leaving cuz they wanted attention.

some people says they are leaving cuz they truly meant it

some people says they are leaving cuz of some personal reasons.

i just think its post christmas thing that cause all of crazyiness.. :)

hope that answer your question raging quiet

Thanks SpiceHD, it does answer my question

Please don't feel you have to leave becuase of what happened on here, people will move on and times change :)

Back