Yates- murder found guilty in Texas

Wasn't there an article that said that Yates talked to a cellmate about how she "acted" insane?

VamPyroX said:
Wasn't there an article that said that Yates talked to a cellmate about how she "acted" insane?
Ive heard about that, But I dunno for sure who it is, but I will ask around or look on the net to see to make sure :)

GOOD ONE VAMPY!!! Yeah What about that one? Criminals would give any advice how to beat the system.Just like the Movie called "Double Jeopardy" And there is a such thing called a Double Jeopardy Law.It means you cant charge someone for the same crime twice.Like The court charged this woman for the murder of her ex husband but her ex husband isnt dead and she served 10 year sentence for murder she didnt commit.So an Inmate told her about the Double Jeopardy Law.So she got paroled and then she found her ex husband and shot him to death So they couldnt arrest her again because she already served in prison for murder.Thats the Double Jeopardy Law.

Kalista said:
A Texas appeals court in Houston Thursday reversed the capital murder convictions of Andrea Yates, the woman who drowned her five children in a bathtub, citing the false testimony of a prosecution witness.

According to a report from The Associated Press, Yates' lawyers argued last month before a three-judge panel of the First Court of Appeals in Houston that psychiatrist Park Dietz was wrong when he said he consulted on an episode of the TV show "Law and Order" involving a woman found innocent by reason of insanity for drowning her children.

After Yates was convicted, attorneys in the case and jurors learned no such episode existed, the AP reported.

Jurors in 2002 sentenced Yates to life in prison in the 2001 deaths of three of her children. She was not tried in the deaths of the other two.

Yates told authorities that Satan told her to kill the children. Despite a documented history of mental illness, a jury rejected her plea of innocent by reason of insanity and convicted her of murder in 2002. She was sentenced to life in prison but will be eligible for parole in 40 years.

MOD: I could not find old thread to be merge this.

Wow, that unbelieve... Mental illness isn't enjoy their life...

The jury system should be abolished. I can't believe those idiots let this women off like that.

Its all about race.Just like the O J Trial.O J was found not Guilty by an all black jury.

If she lived in Germany during early 1940s, she would be tied to the pole and shot by SS. THAT would be sweet....

Lets get rid of Juries and replace them with Robots.So the government can program them with their verdicts.

I would trust a panel of judges over a bunch of idiot jurors anyday. The jury system is worthless. Cases are decided on who can sucker the dummies in the jury to believe their side.

Dino65 said:
SxyPorkie Quote this
I believe in the Death Penalty.. Yates should be the one who get sentence of the Death Penalty.... she deserves it...

Dinosq quote this!!!
Hello! Andrea is a seriously mental ill! It is not a very happy ending for her and all of us too. it is very very sad at least she gets help at the hospital. Russell is also the responsible. She left many clues of her mental instability and her husband pressured her to deal with something that was went over her head. In my opinion, Russell should have been partly responsible for the very sad situation. Her husband ignored the psychiatrists' advise for the mother not to get pregnant. He forced her to homeschool the kids while being sick, etc. He pretty much abandoned her on her own and a unfortunate tragedy happened. The real victims were the kids.

BTW have you heard of the Post-Partum Depression? if not ... You should read this info --

Depression after pregnancy is called postpartum depression or peripartum depression

http://www.4woman.gov/faq/postpartum.htm

A*M*E*N*

We talked about this in other thread.
http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=16251&highlight=Yates

JohnnyE said:
Wheter she was mentally ill or not. She still has the responsiblity and what if the nutcase that she is slipped sleeping pills into her husband's beer then he goes to bed and she pulls down his pants and opens her legs then closes his pants back up then she is pregnant without his permission. You never know. It is bad enough to kill an adult but to kill a child or the children really is very evil. Maybe her husband had many scary experiences with her that he can't really discuss because he is a man and the news media does not even know the another half of the story. My mom when she was sick, she had me do homework at night time. I asked her questions about my homework. That is no different than home schooling. You ever consider that?

Huh? Your post, you made here is not normal. :ugh2:

Liebling:-))) said:
Huh? Your post, you made here is not normal. :ugh2:

This is a very not normal woman we are talking about. I would not be surprised if she did that to get pregnant in a very evil manner.

Buckdodgers said:
GOOD ONE VAMPY!!! Yeah What about that one? Criminals would give any advice how to beat the system.Just like the Movie called "Double Jeopardy" And there is a such thing called a Double Jeopardy Law.It means you cant charge someone for the same crime twice.Like The court charged this woman for the murder of her ex husband but her ex husband isnt dead and she served 10 year sentence for murder she didnt commit.So an Inmate told her about the Double Jeopardy Law.So she got paroled and then she found her ex husband and shot him to death So they couldnt arrest her again because she already served in prison for murder.Thats the Double Jeopardy Law.

Oh yes, I remember those movie with subtitles... Good one... but you can't compare those movie with Yate's case because they are total different.

It's wrong of Judge to listen juries to put her jail with NO proof that she killed his husband because the body of her husband is not found until she caught by coincidence thru phone conversation with her son that her husband is alive. It got her panic but nobody helps her but a lady who is in jail with her is former lawyer, advised her to kill her "dead" husband when she is out of prision and find him. They will not put her jail again for murder accord Double Jeopardy Law. She got paroled after 8 years jail and find him. She want to kill him but she can't so she killed him out of defend which he tried to kill her and a man. You can't compare Andrea Yates's case with those movies because they are total different. Andrea Yates suffered mental illness, which different as movies, they don't have mental illness but cheat & fraud...

Buckdodgers said:
Lets get rid of Juries and replace them with Robots.So the government can program them with their verdicts.

We don't have juries in Europe except England because we do not need juries to judge either guilty or not. Judge and Experts do themselves.

Buckdodgers said:

Did you know that the UK abolishes a 800 years old law's double jeopardy protection, and the Australian Government hopes to follow the UK's. Time do have change!

http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/8.30/lawrpt/stories/s1468272.htm
More to read in this link.
http://www.echoed.com.au/sample2.htm

Oceanbreeze said:
It is heartbreaking, Sabrina, but she is insane.
Definetialy, She is insane 110%.
Doesn't matter how satan control her mind.. Full of crap excuse! She trying to protect her feelings... I bet she is..
She goes to prision still anyway.. i hopefully!

**off topic**
I couldn't help reacts your avatar...

Lovely your avatar.. Does sense to you? LOL

**back topic**
Go ahead discuss about her insane!

GalaxyAngel said:
Definetialy, She is insane 110%.
Doesn't matter how satan control her mind.. Full of crap excuse! She trying to protect her feelings... I bet she is..
She goes to prision still anyway.. i hopefully!

**off topic**
I couldn't help reacts your avatar...

Lovely your avatar.. Does sense to you? LOL

**back topic**
Go ahead discuss about her insane!

About Andrea, I disagree with you, but that's alright. As for ever going to prison, she won't. She was found not guilty by reason of insanity. Therefore, she will spend time in a mental facility. She was aquitted of murder under Texas' insanity defense law.

About, my avatar... I'm glad you like my avie! I was bored out of my mind yesterday, and so, I went googling. I found a neat avatar site, and I put a ton of these avies on the hard drive. When I get bored with this one, I've got about 50 more I can choose from waiting for me! :lol:

ITS THE LAWYERS !!!!! They will do ANYTHING! to get their client off the hook.Just like John Hinkley trial.HE SHOT THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!! Not how can that be insane when you pick up a gun and aim it at the president? He knew exactly what he was doing.Americas justice system is flawed! I like the the SOVIET UNION System.. In The Soviet Union YOU GET NO LAWYER and THEYRE ARE NO JURIES.You have to covince those 3 judges all by yourself that you didnt commit the crime or youre sorry for what you did and if those 3 judges agree you go free.And get this,,,Soviet Prisons were no country clubs.You dont get NO VISTORS,You dont get NO WEIGHT ROOM,,YOU GET NO TV..And Meals are served in your cell.NOW THATS WHAT I CALL PRISON!!

Back