Yates- murder found guilty in Texas

Oceanbreeze said:
Each state has it's own laws. All I'm saying is that in THIS case, I feel justice was done. Many appear to disagree with me, and that's their right.

I also want to add that I also feel she shouldn't be around children. I never said she should roam free amongst us.

I just feel that we should show alittle compassion toward the mentally ill. Throwing her in jail for the rest of her life wasn't going to cure her or bring those kids back. So, why not put her into a mental facility, treat her, and maybe, she can then be a functional member of society.[/QUOT

Still no one should go free.... anyone murders children should be committed in the state hospital for the rest of the life if not in prison... I believe in the Death Penalty.. Yates should be the one who get sentence of the Death Penalty.... she deserves it...
SxyPorkie

I believe in the Death Penalty.. Yates should be the one who get sentence of the Death Penalty.... she deserves it...
SxyPorkie[/QUOTE]

Hello! Andrea is a seriously mental ill! It is not a very happy ending for her and all of us too. it is very very sad at least she gets help at the hospital. Russell is also the responsible. She left many clues of her mental instability and her husband pressured her to deal with something that was went over her head. In my opinion, Russell should have been partly responsible for the very sad situation. Her husband ignored the psychiatrists' advise for the mother not to get pregnant. He forced her to homeschool the kids while being sick, etc. He pretty much abandoned her on her own and a unfortunate tragedy happened. The real victims were the kids.

BTW have you heard of the Post-Partum Depression? if not ... You should read this info --

Depression after pregnancy is called postpartum depression or peripartum depression

http://www.4woman.gov/faq/postpartum.htm

Dino65 said:
I believe in the Death Penalty.. Yates should be the one who get sentence of the Death Penalty.... she deserves it...
SxyPorkie

Hello! Andrea is a seriously mental ill! It is not a very happy ending for her and all of us too. it is very very sad at least she gets help at the hospital. Russell is also the responsible. She left many clues of her mental instability and her husband pressured her to deal with something that was went over her head. In my opinion, Russell should have been partly responsible for the very sad situation. Her husband ignored the psychiatrists' advise for the mother not to get pregnant. He forced her to homeschool the kids while being sick, etc. He pretty much abandoned her on her own and a unfortunate tragedy happened. The real victims were the kids.

BTW have you heard of the Post-Partum Depression? if not ... You should read this info --

Depression after pregnancy is called postpartum depression or peripartum depression

http://www.4woman.gov/faq/postpartum.htm[/QUOTE]

Amen! :gpost:

I also suggest taking a look at these links. Andrea is said to have suffered from both these disorders:

http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/p/postpartum_psychosis/intro.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia

Oceanbreeze said:

http://www.4woman.gov/faq/postpartum.htm

SHE IS NOT MENTALY ILL,,,Its All about Lawyers making Plea Bargans and Tampering Jurors.Just like John Hinkleys dad Gave money to the Jurors for the Insanity plea for trying to assassinate the president of the united states.

Buckdodgers said:
SHE IS NOT MENTALY ILL,,,Its All about Lawyers making Plea Bargans and Tampering Jurors.Just like John Hinkleys dad Gave money to the Jurors for the Insanity plea for trying to assassinate the president of the united states.

Steve, you quoted the wrong person. I didn't say that. Dino did. I happen to agree with Dino, and believe she is mentally ill, but watch who you're quoting. You could seriously confuse somebody!

:lol:

Buckdodgers said:

It is very sad. Many people including yourself don't understand this. :ugh:

SxyPorkie Quote this

Dinosq quote this!!!

http://www.4woman.gov/faq/postpartum.htm[/QUOTE]

This is what I wrote ... less confusion? Smile

Dino65 said:
It is very sad. Many people including yourself don't understand this. :ugh:

No, they don't. That's why she was convicted during her first trial. I'm just thankful she got a retrial, and the jury listened this time.

Oceanbreeze said:
No, they don't. That's why she was convicted during her first trial. I'm just thankful she got a retrial, and the jury listened this time.

I agree .. I am glad Andrea gets help that she needs ... it is not an happy ending thou .. sad

Wheter she was mentally ill or not. She still has the responsiblity and what if the nutcase that she is slipped sleeping pills into her husband's beer then he goes to bed and she pulls down his pants and opens her legs then closes his pants back up then she is pregnant without his permission. You never know. It is bad enough to kill an adult but to kill a child or the children really is very evil. Maybe her husband had many scary experiences with her that he can't really discuss because he is a man and the news media does not even know the another half of the story. My mom when she was sick, she had me do homework at night time. I asked her questions about my homework. That is no different than home schooling. You ever consider that?

Dino65 said:
I agree .. I am glad Andrea gets help that she needs ... it is not an happy ending thou .. sad

You're right about that. It's a victory of sorts, but it's not happy by any means. I wonder if she is better off insane, because, once she gets treatment and they reverse her psychosis with the medications, she's going to have to face what she's done, and that's going to be hell on her. I feel sorry for her. I also believe that her (now ex) husband should be held partially responsible for the deaths of the children. He was the one who knew she was ill, and yet, impregnated her with the last child, even though, Dr's advised against pregnancy.

Yates' ex-husband happy with verdict :ugh3:

July 26 - Rusty Yates reacts after a Houston jury finds ex-wife Andrea not guilty by reason of insanity in the deaths of their five children.

Kalista said:
Yates' ex-husband happy with verdict :ugh3:

July 26 - Rusty Yates reacts after a Houston jury finds ex-wife Andrea not guilty by reason of insanity in the deaths of their five children.

Yes Kalista but unfortunately Russell is a scot free and he is an "hand off" guy ... In my opinion he is partly responsible for this. Dinosq

You saw her smile at the Lawyer and said Thank you. THATS LIKE ANY OTHER CRIMINAL WHO LAUGHS IN THAT COURTROOM WHEN JUDGES THROW OUT CASES OR THE JURY GIVE EM "" Not Guilty by reason of Insanity"" You watch that Jessica Lundsford case, When the Jury gives him Not guilty verdict cause the Deputy didnt grant him the Miranda Warning Hes gonna laugh and shake his lawyers hand.Andrea Yates knew what she was doing you saw her smile after the verdict Thats what ANY OTHER KILLER Would do.Its the Sign of Satan!

Buckdodgers said:
You saw her smile at the Lawyer and said Thank you. THATS LIKE ANY OTHER CRIMINAL WHO LAUGHS IN THAT COURTROOM WHEN JUDGES THROW OUT CASES OR THE JURY GIVE EM "" Not Guilty by reason of Insanity"" You watch that Jessica Lundsford case, When the Jury gives him Not guilty verdict cause the Deputy didnt grant him the Miranda Warning Hes gonna laugh and shake his lawyers hand.Andrea Yates knew what she was doing you saw her smile after the verdict Thats what ANY OTHER KILLER Would do.Its the Sign of Satan!

Andrea was smile because she is getting a better care in the hospital than the prison where she was staying!!

There is two sides of the stories, Plus this is old news.... :deal: :ugh2:

I would say this BOTH OF THEM ARE INSANE!!! :mad:

I feel bad for them kids!! They are in my prayers :angel:

Dino65 said:
Johnny is a typical guy who doesn't understand woman things -- sigh
oh so your saying mens don't understand womens? Then it goes back to mens, womens don't understand mens either...

Back