Yadda Yadda

Originally posted by ~Heather~
Heyyyy curry sowwie about that ...I went up to store to get ice cream, chips, french onion dip, & choc. milk... :lol:

Sowwie for not answer too. I was out to party... Now I'm kinda drunk here and trying to type normal lol. Hope every1 en joy this thread :D

Originally posted by AmericanChopper
Heather,

What's up ??? I just like to get know you and others, too. :) By the way, I notice you love cat. I like your signature of cat.

Oops!! I didnt notice your post til just right now...Yeah Im cat lover & thanks about my sig. ;-)

:wave: hi heather what's up? Lousy weather here making me feel lazy lol

Originally posted by Teekie
:wave: hi heather what's up? Lousy weather here making me feel lazy lol

:wave: Teekie...

lol weather here is ok ok not too bad...well I wont be here too long b/c I'll be out of town today and return back home tomorrow. :cuddle: talk to you more later! ;)

Originally posted by ~Heather~
Heyyyyy Pinkaaa!!! Yeah, Im aware of that...dang I surely do miss chatting with ya in chatroom! drats! But glad you can come on AD, chit chat with some of your friends here! hehe...Oh yeah I miss ya and have been thinking about you like how you have been and all...hope you are doing ok and all. :cuddle: :mrgreen:

yeah i've been okay... bored mostly.. wish i could go on aol.. sometimes (more often than not) i dont have anyone to talk to.. Plus lately i've been real tired. You should IM me on my AIM sometime you know.. :D And I dont post much here, i like reading what other people say, since I've not yet developed the ability to post well :)

AHHHHHHHHHHh, PINK...... U should IM me sometime too if u feel bored ill im u whenever ur avaiable so u won t feel bored :D

Originally posted by javapride
AHHHHHHHHHHh, PINK...... U should IM me sometime too if u feel bored ill im u whenever ur avaiable so u won t feel bored :D

bleh.. what can i say? :(

Yada!!!!! Hey there.. sup every1?? I just got home from my parent's.. Enjoyed the lunch and swimmin in pool and played w/ my nephew :D

Yea I got sunburn yesterday from the beach.. So, now u can explain why my eye is hurt becuz of sand in my eye! So either sand still in there or stratch :(

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
Yea I got sunburn yesterday from the beach.. So, now u can explain why my eye is hurt becuz of sand in my eye! So either sand still in there or stratch :(

I had sunburned REAL BAD down the beach 2 wks ago and again yesterday very little at a friends house bbqing and swimming grrrr lolz

LOL hey there butterflygalz!! Yeah I got sunburn but not that bad.. but my arm and leg are sore and some briuses inside.. Grr at my friend last Saturday :ugh:

LOL hey there butterflygalz!! Yeah I got sunburn but not that bad.. but my arm and leg are sore and some briuses inside.. Grr at my friend last Saturday :ugh:

:rofl: me too my leg is hurting from swimming I guess not much swimming for long time yea yea I look around different thread instead of staying in 1 thread heehee :lol:

Hey there Ghostlover IRISH heehee .. OOPS :ugh: lolz

Originally posted by Butterflygalz
:rofl: me too my leg is hurting from swimming I guess not much swimming for long time yea yea I look around different thread instead of staying in 1 thread heehee :lol:

Hey there Ghostlover IRISH heehee .. OOPS :ugh: lolz

LOL how cute u called me ghostlover irish heh.

Yeah I know what u mean.. Me becuz I was sitting outside back of my friend's truck which he never warned me that i'd me fall off or whatever.. Somehow he drove the full speed to gets off the hill (They were driving around as mud or whatever)... There was a highest hill to gets up there.. I was drunk that time and my friend was sober.. He never warned me to gets off or whatever.. So I ended up got hurt but lucky not got off the truck and I screamed so loudly and every1 :shock: @ me. They were like are u ok? I said yeah!!!! Stupid!!! LOL. He apologized to me and my other friend yelled at him too :ugh:

LOL how cute u called me ghostlover irish heh.

Yeah I know what u mean.. Me becuz I was sitting outside back of my friend's truck which he never warned me that i'd me fall off or whatever.. Somehow he drove the full speed to gets off the hill (They were driving around as mud or whatever)... There was a highest hill to gets up there.. I was drunk that time and my friend was sober.. He never warned me to gets off or whatever.. So I ended up got hurt but lucky not got off the truck and I screamed so loudly and every1 :shock: @ me. They were like are u ok? I said yeah!!!! Stupid!!! LOL. He apologized to me and my other friend yelled at him too :ugh:

:shock: you are lucky you will MISS alldeaf :ugh:lol

Back