Yadda Yadda

That sounds good time over there.. Glad yer son had good time :D.

For me I went over my parent's house and we all had hamburge, corn and other. Then I jumped in the pool and played w/ my nephew and he enjoyed it w/ me :D.. But other than that I :zzz: pretty alot due my left eye :ugh:

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
That sounds good time over there.. Glad yer son had good time :D.

For me I went over my parent's house and we all had hamburge, corn and other. Then I jumped in the pool and played w/ my nephew and he enjoyed it w/ me :D.. But other than that I :zzz: pretty alot due my left eye :ugh:

whats wrong with your left eye?

Originally posted by ~Heather~
whats wrong with your left eye?

Last Sat I went to the beach and got home from beach and went to shower somehow it has sand in my sport bra and i take it off and it got into my left eye and i wash it off and feel fine so till next day from I woke up and it was soo hurt and i cldnt even rid of it.. My dad checked it and he said it got stratch so :squint: that cause me sdleepy pretty alot and I can't wait it's heal so it stops makin me sleepy!! :lol:

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
Last Sat I went to the beach and got home from beach and went to shower somehow it has sand in my sport bra and i take it off and it got into my left eye and i wash it off and feel fine so till next day from I woke up and it was soo hurt and i cldnt even rid of it.. My dad checked it and he said it got stratch so :squint: that cause me sdleepy pretty alot and I can't wait it's heal so it stops makin me sleepy!! :lol:

Ohhh, I hate that when it happens. I know that feeling UGH!!! Feels like want to stab your eye, right? :rofl: But don't worry it'll go away soon hehe :D

Originally posted by funnybebe78
later heather see u tomorrow ;)

:confused: is this what you are talking about, Erica? "NO REPLY" so Im assuming this is that thread you were referring to? :lol: Im in LOST LAND...if thats not it, then pls guide me WHERE!!! :rofl:

Ohhh, I hate that when it happens. I know that feeling UGH!!! Feels like want to stab your eye, right? :rofl: But don't worry it'll go away soon hehe :D

Oh hella yes I feel like to stab my eye!!!!! :lol: I can't wait when it goes away heh

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
Irish next time be carefull you know to do and stay away from sand ;)

I know that.. you cant be expect to be more careful.. it always shyt happened lol.

Talk about ANYTHING here...anything you can think of to talk about...no limit, it can be off point, etc... :thumb:
Heather, How are you?:D what is your planning for summer?? mmm!:ugh:

Re: Re: Yadda Yadda

Originally posted by ckfarbes
Heather, How are you?:D what is your planning for summer?? mmm!:ugh:

Im fine thanks for asking...What Im gonna do this summer...:dunno: Why give me that :ugh: emoticons? Something wrong, eh? :roll:

"I've yadda yadda'd over sex before. I met this lawyer, we went out, I had the lobster bisque. We went back to my place, yadda yadda yadda, I never saw him again."
"You yadda yadda'd over the best part."
"No I didn't. I mentioned the bisque."

:mrgreen:

Originally posted by e
"I've yadda yadda'd over sex before. I met this lawyer, we went out, I had the lobster bisque. We went back to my place, yadda yadda yadda, I never saw him again."

:rofl:

Now that's a typical Seninfeld attitude :D

*yada yada yada* heh

Hey Annie!!! HUGS! How was the trip? :mrgreen:

*Huggs* hey hi..
the trip was blast.. i said alot in the "notice this" thread.. did you ?

Originally posted by e

:rofl:!!

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
hey hey hey Annie wuss up ?? hee hee
hey hi Tweety... nothing much, still those "exhausted" in my body so i just relax and read.. and do some
type.gif
hehe

Back