Which day did you open your gifts?

• Christmas Eve

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Christmas Day

Votes: 19 76.0%

• Total voters

Seattle.guy

Reaction score
Which day did you open your gifts, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Answer the poll question.

Both days, Christmas eve and Christmas day. ;)

I was young when my family and I opened gift on christmas eve night. We had huge christmas dinner on Christmas. Now I dont do that anymore. My husband, my son and I decide to open one gift for christmas eve and we open all gift on Christmas morning. wink

Christmas Day (In the Morning).

We take gifts to our neighbors on Christmas Eve. Then Hubby and I each open one gift on Christmas Eve.

Christmas morning, we open our stocking gifts in bed.

After breakfast, Hubby and I open our gifts that are under the tree.

After our family comes for the big dinner, we open the gifts that our family brings, and they open the gifts that we give them.

So I vote Christmas Eve and day. :)

Christmas eve at my parent's house and Christmas day at home. I did not vote since you forgot to add both Christmas eve and Christmas day.

im really usually wanted opening christmas gifts on christmas days only than christmas eve but i dont like early on christmas eve! i told my mom about that and i wanted hold till day of christmas very traditional!

when i got married one days and have children dont open gifts till christmas wait they i says OK to open! that my rules!

Moderators, I forgot to add one question on the poll questions. Can you add "Both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day" on the poll questions for me? Thanks!

Christmas eve at my parent's house and Christmas day at home. I did not vote since you forgot to add both Christmas eve and Christmas day.

Yeah, I see that some of people here open their Xmas gifts on both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I forgot to add "Both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day". Sorry! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

We opened gifts on Christmas afternoon, our kids have two families to attend so we do on Christmas afternoon and they do on Christmas eve and Christmas morning.

both... christmas eve -- my dads side

christmas day -- my family and my moms side family. :)

Back