WWE Only

Hey, everybody, there is a vote on wwe.com for against Bobby Lashley for ECW Champion. RVD? Sabu? And Test?

Hey, everybody, there is a vote on wwe.com for against Bobby Lashley for ECW Champion. RVD? Sabu? And Test?

Fuck them all, I wanna CM Punk!!!!! RVD and Sabu have plm with WWE and wanna gone to TNA soon, and I never like Test since... But I read some rumor websites few days ago abd it said CM Punk will possible take on Lashley at WrestleMania 23 for ECW Heavyweight Championship, I hope CM Punk win this one and get ECW Hwt Champ!!!!!

I'll have to agree with you, Farewell65. CM Punk should be facing Lashley tonight but somehow, "they" picked RVD, Sabu, and Test.

Is he still undefeated...for ECW. But he was first loss to the Chamber, 2 weeks ago...I don't know if it is count.

I'll have to agree with you, Farewell65. CM Punk should be facing Lashley tonight but somehow, "they" picked RVD, Sabu, and Test.

Is he still undefeated...for ECW. But he was first loss to the Chamber, 2 weeks ago...I don't know if it is count.

CM Punk is still undefeated from ECW cuz Tazz or Styles said he is still undefeated last Saturday on ECW... Yea he was elimanted from Extreme Elimantion Chamber, he was also 1st wrestler to elimanted, do u know who idea to make CM Punk 1st wrestler elimanted EEC? It was bastard Paul Heyman!! I dont like his storyline at DTD!!!! He is fucking sux!!!! Heyman should know CM Punk is one of hot wrestler since he debuted ECW on Aug 1 at Hammerstein Ballroom in Manhattan, NY plus alot fans support him, everytime ECW open the show and I saw alot CM Punk's sign with Pepsi logo, few with Anaconda Vice logo or some signs said "I paid tickets to see CM Punk", therefore CM Punk should be 5th wrestler elimanted from EEC or win ECW Hwt Champ... I also read some article (not WWE.com), McMahon said he cannot believe many fans support CM Punk over DX at Survivor Series, it was true cuz I did use CM Punk's sign with Pepsi logo (same sign that I used during ECW show at Verizon Center in Washington, DC last Aug 15) CM Punk did grin to me, also point finger to me then few minutes later, CM Punk used 2 thumbs up to me and tried catch his lip reading, but cannot undy what he said... During Survivor Series 2006 at Philly, I see one half signs of CM Punk and other half DX signs, but McMahon said all fans cheering on CM Punk over DX which it surprised me... Now, I want to said abt Heyman, FUCK TO HEYMAN!!!! CM Punk are the fucking best than Lashley!!!!!

Texan Guy, this is me, it was taken at Verizon Center when ECW show hosted there last Aug 15, I am waiting for Survivor Series DVD release on next Tuesday then I can take pic of myself when I am on TV with my friend...

4.jpg

That's a cool sign, you got there, man.

If Paul Heyman left ECW...who is in charging of ECW? McMahon?

Haha...I like CM Punk and Lashley. They are both best wrestlers. I'm not going to bet on CM Punk or Lashley if they goes to WrestleMania 23. haha.

That's a cool sign, you got there, man.

If Paul Heyman left ECW...who is in charging of ECW? McMahon?

Haha...I like CM Punk and Lashley. They are both best wrestlers. I'm not going to bet on CM Punk or Lashley if they goes to WrestleMania 23. haha.

Heyman already dismissal (sp?) from ECW GM/head writer, but he actually released or fired from WWE?? No idea cuz McMahon recently returned to USA from Iraq for Tribute to the Troops show on Christmas Night, so I will read WX.com more abt Heyman's job status at WWE... I will have to look WX.com again abt who is head writer of ECW right now cuz I forget his name, but of course McMahon is still in charging ECW since he is owner of WWE...

If Lashley takes on CM Punk for ECW Hwt Champ at WM23 then I will bet on CM Punk!!!

WWE PPV locations from Armageddon 2006 to Armageddon 2007, I post cuz I tho why not u can know where it will be host in that year...

Armageddon: 12-17-06: Richmond, VA
New Years Revolution: 01-07-07: Kansas City, MO
Royal Rumble: 01-28-07: San Antonio, TX
No Way Out: 02-18-07: Los Angeles, CA
WrestleMania 23: 04-01-07 : Detroit, MI
Backlash: 04-29-07: Atlanta, GA
Judgement Day: 05-20-07: San Jose, CA
ECW One Night Stand 3: 06-10-07: Manhattan, NY
Vengeance: 06-26-07: TBD
Great American Bash: 07-22-07: Washington, DC
SummerSlam: 08-26-07: East Rutherford, NJ
Unforgiven: 09-16-07: TBD
No Mercy: 10-07-07: TBD
Cyber Sunday: 11-04-07: TBD
Survivor Series: 11-25-07: Montreal, Canada
Armageddon: 12-16-07: Pittsburgh, PA

UPDATED!! UPDATED!!

Seem WWE keep changed their mind for PPV locations and schedule, so here updated info for WWE PPV 2007 schedule and locations

New Year's Revolution: 01-07-07: Kansas City, MO
Royal Rumble: 01-28-07: San Antonio, TX
No Way Out: 02-18-07: Los Angeles, CA
WrestleMania 23: 04-01-07 : Detroit, MI
Backlash: 04-29-07: Atlanta, GA
Judgement Day: 05-20-07: St. Louis, MO
ECW One Night Stand 3: 06-10-07: Manhattan, NY
Vengeance: 06-26-07: Houston, TX
Great American Bash: 07-22-07: Washington, DC
SummerSlam: 08-26-07: East Rutherford, NJ
Unforgiven: 09-16-07: Memphis, TN
No Mercy: 10-07-07: TBD
Cyber Sunday: 11-04-07: TBD
Survivor Series: 11-25-07: Montreal, Canada
Armageddon: 12-16-07: San Jose, CA

I am curious whos live near to KC or St. L?? I just wonder how long drive between these city? 2 hrs?

Vengeance in Houston...lol...Damn....7 months to save the money for it. lol...

Hey, Farewell, are you planning to buy ticket for Great American Bash in DC?

RVD win to vs Lashley, Lashley will kill him, CM PUNK OWNS ECW!!

I wonder what will happen this week on Smackdown after Benoit's crippler on Vicky

Vengeance in Houston...lol...Damn....7 months to save the money for it. lol...

Hey, Farewell, are you planning to buy ticket for Great American Bash in DC?

Yea ofc!! I will buy ticket for GAB PPV at DC, I hope I will get front row!!!

RVD win to vs Lashley, Lashley will kill him, CM PUNK OWNS ECW!!

I wonder what will happen this week on Smackdown after Benoit's crippler on Vicky

CM Punk will win ECW Hwt Champ belt either WM23 or ECW One Night Stand III!!!!!!

Wow, we havent talk abt WWE for 2 weeks or so, I guess I will start off with discussion with yall guys...

Did yall guys watch RAW's Tribute to the Troops show? The Best of ECW 2006? The Best of SD! 2006? If so, start discuss ur opinion!

How do yall feel when K-Fed pins Cena last night when RAW kicked off new year 2007?

What are ur thought on New Year's Revolution PPV's matches?

Wow, we havent talk abt WWE for 2 weeks or so, I guess I will start off with discussion with yall guys...

Did yall guys watch RAW's Tribute to the Troops show? The Best of ECW 2006? The Best of SD! 2006? If so, start discuss ur opinion!

How do yall feel when K-Fed pins Cena last night when RAW kicked off new year 2007?

I didnt watch both shows (RAW and ECW last week) cuz I was busying with xmas family and bsbs, but I did rec tape, so I will watch it whenever I have time... Abt The Best of SD! 2006, very interesting and good show, but I still cant believe Rey won Royal Rumble 2006 Match and won World Hwt Champ which its full of BS!!!!

I was very thrilled to see K-Fed pins Cena last night!! I tho Cena would win the match in very short and sweet... (Guys, pls dont hate me for being anti-Cena fan ;))

I think WWE should add one more match at NYR PPV, so lets see and wait till this week if WWE.com added any more info... I cant wait till see DX beat Rated RKO and win World Tag Team Championship!!

K-Fed is CHEAT! but but but I m soo damn glad that Cena whip K-Fed's ass during end of show hahah!!! i neve like K-Fed so no offer to me :P .... Edge and RKO whhackkkk Ric's head again *smh* so DX is gonna kick Edge and RKO's ass on PPV very soon! also I miss watch Tribute to the Troop Show last on Xmas day

K-Fed is CHEAT! but but but I m soo damn glad that Cena whip K-Fed's ass during end of show hahah!!! i neve like K-Fed so no offer to me :P .... Edge and RKO whhackkkk Ric's head again *smh* so DX is gonna kick Edge and RKO's ass on PPV very soon! also I miss watch Tribute to the Troop Show last on Xmas day

Haha, why do u think K-Fed is cheated? He changed to No DQ Match, that means anything goes, so he did right thing... Ofc, everyone hates K-Fed included myself, I only support K-Fed when he beat up on Cena, haha... Yea, DX will whip Rated RKO's ass and win World Tag Team Championship!

Haha, why do u think K-Fed is cheated? He changed to No DQ Match, that means anything goes, so he did right thing... Ofc, everyone hates K-Fed included myself, I only support K-Fed when he beat up on Cena, haha... Yea, DX will whip Rated RKO's ass and win World Tag Team Championship!

Cuz K-Fed don't know HOW SHIT wreslter so He know Cena is gonna kick his's ass :giggle: anyways OH yea DX will kick RKO's ass after they did to them worse whack blood over anywhere damn!!

Cuz K-Fed don't know HOW SHIT wreslter so He know Cena is gonna kick his's ass :giggle: anyways OH yea DX will kick RKO's ass after they did to them worse whack blood over anywhere damn!!

Haha, ofc K-Fed doesnt know how to kick Cena's ass, the reason K-Fed appearanced at WWE cuz he needs $$$ to support his children and going to divorce with his 'ex-wife', Brittney for court, lawler (sp?), and more... K-Fed wont appearance WWE again since he is in UK for Big Brother show...

Haha, ofc K-Fed doesnt know how to kick Cena's ass, the reason K-Fed appearanced at WWE cuz he needs $$$ to support his children and going to divorce with his 'ex-wife', Brittney for court, lawler (sp?), and more... K-Fed wont appearance WWE again since he is in UK for Big Brother show...

You mean Lawyer and oh yea no wondering that explain he is need $$$ *smh*

Back