WWE Only

Wow that lotts host for wwe and ecw.. but how you know about that?? i m curious... andOoOoo trw will be on raw i m gonna watch tv and wanna DX kick RKO and EDGE's butt not after what RKO did to whack Ric's head from chair last couple week ago *smh* not superise that Kenny is join with RKO and EDGE last week ago monday on raw

U can find WWE schedule for WWE events via WWE's internet and tickets info... I think DX already did kick Rated RKO's ass last week... Yea, ofc Kenny will join Rated RKO... DX will take on Rated RKO in tag team match at New Year's Revolution on Jan 7th...

i got e-mail from arena about WWE come to my hometown of Smackdown and ECW i would like going watch that show!

i gone watch my first show of smackdown years ago they big show between raw and smackdown at my hometown.

so smackdown and ecw will be on January 16th at alltel arena at 6:30pm if you lives in Arkansas but im lives in North Little Rock,Ar i would like going see that show! here for info
Ticketmaster - Promotions

you can come to alltel arena to see that 2 show of smackdown and ecw also but i cant wait for that

Thats awesome abt WWE comes to ur hometown, I gotta wait till 3 or 4 months later till WWE comes to my hometown (either Philly or DC), but impt I will go to RAW at Washington, DC on tmw night

Thats awesome abt WWE comes to ur hometown, I gotta wait till 3 or 4 months later till WWE comes to my hometown (either Philly or DC), but impt I will go to RAW at Washington, DC on tmw night

that neat

im really love watch WWE,ECW because i like watch women's fighting and men's fighting.

you know that on tomorrow have battle fight on the raw but i cant wait!

that neat

im really love watch WWE,ECW because i like watch women's fighting and men's fighting.

you know that on tomorrow have battle fight on the raw but i cant wait!

Yea, thats call 30 Man Battle Royal and winner will face John Cena in later night, I hope winner will beat up on Cena!!!

WWE PPV locations from Armageddon 2006 to Armageddon 2007, I post cuz I tho why not u can know where it will be host in that year...

Armageddon: 12-17-06: Richmond, VA
New Years Revolution: 01-07-07: Kansas City, MO
Royal Rumble: 01-28-07: San Antonio, TX
No Way Out: 02-18-07: Los Angeles, CA
WrestleMania 23: 04-01-07 : Detroit, MI
Backlash: 04-29-07: Atlanta, GA
Judgement Day: 05-20-07: San Jose, CA
ECW One Night Stand 3: 06-10-07: Manhattan, NY
Vengeance: 06-26-07: TBD
Great American Bash: 07-22-07: Washington, DC
SummerSlam: 08-26-07: East Rutherford, NJ
Unforgiven: 09-16-07: TBD
No Mercy: 10-07-07: TBD
Cyber Sunday: 11-04-07: TBD
Survivor Series: 11-25-07: Montreal, Canada
Armageddon: 12-16-07: Pittsburgh, PA

farewell65

Wow ... :ty: thanks so much for sharing pictures of CM Punk! I appreciated. I copied and pasted this page link to my brother (CM Punk's father).

According to WWE Dr. Ferdinand Rios, MNM tag team member Joey Mercury suffered a broken nose in Armageddon's Ladder Match with London & Kendrick, MNM, the Hardys and William Regal & Dave Taylor.

Mercury was rushed to the hospital after one of the ladders smashed him in the face and caused his nose to pour blood. A CT scan was performed at the hospital, and Mercury is currently awaiting a determination on the next step from the hospital's plastic surgeon.

Dr. Rios continued to say that without any complications, Mercury may need up to two months to recover before returning to WWE action.

According to sources, Mercury is in good spirits. WWE.com will continue to follow this story as it unfolds.

Did watch Armageddon PPV tonight and saw Mercury's injury, pretty crazy... When ladder hit him and his blood already poured so fast all over wrestling mats and his body, pretty bad on his left eye, hope he will be ok soon...

I dont know what time WWE.com did update that Mercury will be ok and he received 18 stitches (sp?), 4 inside and 14 outside from his nose and his nasal passage is clear, so I think he is gonna ok, but wait for CT scan result and blah...

I like to "show off" to show a picture of CM Punk and Diva Maria in Iraq. hehe

Attachments

• iraq12.jpg
    iraq12.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 9
According to WWE Dr. Ferdinand Rios, MNM tag team member Joey Mercury suffered a broken nose in Armageddon's Ladder Match with London & Kendrick, MNM, the Hardys and William Regal & Dave Taylor.

Mercury was rushed to the hospital after one of the ladders smashed him in the face and caused his nose to pour blood. A CT scan was performed at the hospital, and Mercury is currently awaiting a determination on the next step from the hospital's plastic surgeon.

Dr. Rios continued to say that without any complications, Mercury may need up to two months to recover before returning to WWE action.

According to sources, Mercury is in good spirits. WWE.com will continue to follow this story as it unfolds.

Dammn Mercury are very lucky! but crazyyyy smashed on his's face and nose as blood out *thud* don't wanna see that LOL but glad that he is ok *smh* what a crazy

Dammn Mercury are very lucky! but crazyyyy smashed on his's face and nose as blood out *thud* don't wanna see that LOL but glad that he is ok *smh* what a crazy

Yea, it was crazy for Mercury, I think it was Mercury's fault cuz his face little late to move away from ladder and resulted ladder smash on his nose, his blood already poured so fast all over his body and wrestling mats...

I like to "show off" to show a picture of CM Punk and Diva Maria in Iraq. hehe

Haha, thats awesome pic, but how strange CM Punk and Shelton are on that pic while CM Punk will take on Shelton during Tribute to the Troops show on next Monday night...

Back