Wow, Guys we are about to have 10000 Members!!

most of them are awkard on how to post that way.

Some are spamming.
Some are lurking.
Some are switch to under different name, for reason maybe loss password, or whatever.
some are your stalking.

It would be nice if username never been activate within month, should remove right away.

How did you get that figure of 63 percent?

Go to the Members List and sort them in descending order by number of posts. You’ll see that the zero’s start on page 124, corresponding to 3712 members who have made at least one post. 3712/10,038 = .3698 ≈ .37. You’ll also see that when you get to around page 13 or 14, you won’t even recognize most of the names, suggesting that there are only about 400 members keeping this thing afloat. So at best, only about 5% of the members of AllDeaf regularly contribute.

^^Ahhh, thanks Levonian. I get it what you mean now. Interesting stats!

If you go to page 5 and count down, you’ll also see that only 135 members of AllDeaf have achieved official ‘thousandaire postwhore status’. So only 1.34% of the members here have achieved true postwhore standing. Although at the rate she’s going, Kashveera should be there sometime next Monday. :P

hail to alldeaf.com :bowdown: anyways yeah this site is addicting but sometimes I don't feel like wanting to come back here but.. feel free to send me a private message if u guys miss me :P

Go to the Members List and sort them in descending order by number of posts. You’ll see that the zero’s start on page 124, corresponding to 3712 members who have made at least one post. 3712/10,038 = .3698 ≈ .37. You’ll also see that when you get to around page 13 or 14, you won’t even recognize most of the names, suggesting that there are only about 400 members keeping this thing afloat. So at best, only about 5% of the members of AllDeaf regularly contribute.

That's so cool, thanks for enlightening someone who is a bit techno-non-savvy!!

Kashveera

most of them are awkard on how to post that way.

Some are spamming.
Some are lurking.
Some are switch to under different name, for reason maybe loss password, or whatever.
some are your stalking.

It would be nice if username never been activate within month, should remove right away.

I think you should let one of the moderators know about this!!

Kashveera

If you go to page 5 and count down, you’ll also see that only 135 members of AllDeaf have achieved official ‘thousandaire postwhore status’. So only 1.34% of the members here have achieved true postwhore standing. Although at the rate she’s going, Kashveera should be there sometime next Monday. :P

Is that a bet that you might be taking with me Levonian!!

Kashveera

Is that a bet that you might be taking with me Levonian!!

Kashveera

Well...sounds like it!

So only 5% contribute? :eek3: I'm not really surprised though...I've been here for less than three weeks, and about fifty-five names come up very often...

Well...sounds like it!

So only 5% contribute? :eek3: I'm not really surprised though...I've been here for less than three weeks, and about fifty-five names come up very often...

Thats true...but at least those people actually make the forum rocking, and I think that's what is vital!!

Kashveera

already past 10,000 members but like they said most of them are just scammers or lurkers.. oh well ! Nothing new! ha.. :)

already past 10,000 members but like they said most of them are just scammers or lurkers.. oh well ! Nothing new! ha.. :)

I think I must add my few cents again...

Well, I am a member of another forum, but I am more a silent viewer, amazing how I could keep quiet!!, but still I feel welcome...

So for all those lurking out there, we know you feel like being here!!

Yeah, and beware of scammers!! They do exist!!

Kashveera

Back