Wow, Guys we are about to have 10000 Members!!

Yeah, I've missed some members back then who were members of AD, haven't seen posting in a long run, like Dirtyoldman, Freaky ack Patty, Deaf258, SweetKJ, BabyPhat and few others. I wish they were here again. :(

Yeah, I've missed some members back then who were members of AD, haven't seen posting in a long run, like Dirtyoldman, Freaky ack Patty, Deaf258, SweetKJ, BabyPhat and few others. I wish they were here again. :(

Slience something He has a sense of humor. Also, his wife Lisa. :( I missed to seeing their posts.

Slience something He has a sense of humor. Also, his wife Lisa. :( I missed to seeing their posts.

You mean SlienceGold? I don't know his wife, Lisa. If that is the same guy you're speaking of.

Im waiting for the millionth member then I will really celebrate!! :party: :party:

Hopefully we will all be here, as regards me, hopefully I will be alive to have a party with you!!

I think that we should celebrate the small joys of life, you never really know whats gonna happen in the future...

But yeah, we will party when we have the millionth member!!

Kashveera

This AD is very addicting... I think i need help getting rid of my addictions,,,,PLEASE hELP ME ..... HELP ME

Not really 10,000 members on Alldeaf, there's a landfill of non active members. I would say around 100 or so are active. Those other are a waste of space.

Oh yeah... I would like add Cookie Monster, Kuiji75 and Magastu aks Vance here... I miss them and their posts terrible... :(

if you miss some of the members.. why dont u pm them or send them emails to see why they havent come back to AD?? hmm ?

if you miss some of the members.. why dont u pm them or send them emails to see why they havent come back to AD?? hmm ?

If they haven't been around in a long run, the last time they logged on was couple years ago, if one private message those people that been missed, they might will never get that private message, They would have to read it in order to log in. Some of us don't even know their emailing address either, it's pointless to try to make contract when there's no hope.

If they haven't been around in a long run, the last time they logged on was couple years ago, if one private message those people that been missed, they might will never get that private message, They would have to read it in order to log in. Some of us don't even know their emailing address either, it's pointless to try to make contract when there's no hope.

but i do get emails from Alldeaf that i got Pm there..so i am sure they do get emails? unless the email address are invalid then out of question and also email from members emailing me from AD too so just wondering .. but not hurt to try?? hmm? :)

but i do get emails from Alldeaf that i got Pm there..so i am sure they do get emails? unless the email address are invalid then out of question and also email from members emailing me from AD too so just wondering .. but not hurt to try?? hmm? :)

Yeah that is because you allow members to email you, I only allow AllDeaf to email me not members, I set it to private. I still talk to one of oldest member here, DirtyOldman, but he has a busy life now with no time for AD. I've gotten emails before from Freaky ack Patty before, she too is busy as well.

You're right thou. it doesn't hurt to give it a try and see if I'll get a respond. ;)

I think that the membership count is not a true value of the level of participation, but I do know that some members are silent readers!!

Kashveera

I think that the membership count is not a true value of the level of participation, but I do know that some members are silent readers!!

Kashveera

And some members post 48.5 posts per day...

EDIT: Bloody hell! I post 50.8!

Last edited:
And some members post 48.5 posts per day...

EDIT: Bloody hell! I post 50.8!

Exactly, Fyborg!!

But thanks for checking out my status, I went back and checked it...

Maybe, we are covering up for everyone else!!

Kashveera

Not really 10,000 members on Alldeaf, there's a landfill of non active members. I would say around 100 or so are active. Those other are a waste of space.

I just did a quick analysis. AllDeaf currently has 10,034 members. 63% of these members have never made a single post. :|

Back