Would you rather....

I would rather hike alone to the top of a hill to watch the sunrise as I am not a big church person.

Would you rather eat dyed eggs or Easter candy?

Eat easter candies since I dont have any dyed eggs. :giggle:

Yum yum yum candies I just ate it.

Would you rather sleep in a twin size bed or queen size bed if you are single

Eat easter candies since I dont have any dyed eggs. :giggle:

Yum yum yum candies I just ate it.

Would you rather sleep in a twin size bed or queen size bed if you are single

I would rather sleep on a queen size bed..I love having tons of pillows. :)

Would you rather wear shorts or capris during the summer?

I would rather sleep on a queen size bed..I love having tons of pillows. :)

Would you rather wear shorts or capris during the summer?

I rather wear short since I dont have any capri.

Would you rather drink plain water or flavored water??

I rather wear short since I dont have any capri.

Would you rather drink plain water or flavored water??

I´d rather drink plain water because they are natural.

Would you rather to drink herbal tea or chemical tea?

I rather to drink herbal tea. I also would like to raises the herbal plants for food, cook, and potpourri in house.

The 'method' of this game is easy:

Starts out with: "Would you rather...." (giving the question)

Ends with: "I rather....." (choosing/or picking the 'one' answer that's preferred and giving your reason for picking that answer)

Finally: "Would you rather...." (providing a new question)

~RR

BlueOceanView - just to let you know that this thread is a game .... above is the rules of the game .... no worries, thanks :)

I'll re-start if nobody objects -

Would you rather go white-water rafting, or bungee jumping?

I rather to drink herbal tea. I also would like to raises the herbal plants for food, cook, and potpourri in house.

Thanks for playing, BOV. I try to raise herbs, too, for salads and scents.

BlueOceanView - just to let you know that this thread is a game .... above is the rules of the game .... no worries, thanks :)

I'll re-start if nobody objects -

Would you rather go white-water rafting, or bungee jumping?

Who could object to such kind and thoughtful helps, Oz?

I would rather raft the white waters, as I'm kind of a mountain guy. I've jumped from a few airplains, but for some reason bungee jumping looks more scary to me.

Would you rather have the high protein breakfast of ham 'n' eggs or do you prefer the veggie breakfast of biscuits and mushroom gravy 'n' hash-browns?

I would rather eat ham 'n eggs. I do not like mushrooms or gravy.

Would you rather to take hot steamy shower or hot steamy bath?

I would rather raft the white waters, as I'm kind of a mountain guy. I've jumped from a few airplains, but for some reason bungee jumping looks more scary to me.

Would you rather have the high protein breakfast of ham 'n' eggs or do you prefer the veggie breakfast of biscuits and mushroom gravy 'n' hash-browns?

I would rather eat ham 'n eggs. I do not like mushrooms or gravy.

Would you rather to take hot steamy shower or hot steamy bath?

Hmmmm .... I like both .... but I would rather take a hot steamy bath because I rarely relax in one (bubble bath).

Would you rather be stuck in traffic for 6 hours, or have to watch a whining 4-year old with screaming tantrums for the whole day? :)

Mind you I rather be stuck in the traffic for 6 hr cuz I have expeirence with my ex grandson who cries all day. :eek:

Would you rather have cheeseburger at McDonald's or at home cooking on a grill??

Come swiming Blue!!!

stingray.jpg

You go swimming, not me! Haaa!

Oh Oops! I am sorry, but thank you for your sweet.

I grill cheddar cheeseburgers, venison on sesame seed buns that the neighbors follow their noses to. I’m thinking of opening my own place. Instead of The Golden Arches, it could be The Fallen Arches, so I’d rather grill than surf the dollar menu, due to good taste, so to speak.

I realize as a guy thing it's mandatory to watch both and memorize all the great lines, but would you rather watch The Godfather or The Godfather II?

I grill cheddar cheeseburgers, venison on sesame seed buns that the neighbors follow their noses to. I’m thinking of opening my own place. Instead of The Golden Arches, it could be The Fallen Arches, so I’d rather grill than surf the dollar menu, due to good taste, so to speak.

I realize as a guy thing it's mandatory to watch both and memorize all the great lines, but would you rather watch The Godfather or The Godfather II?

I haven't seen either one so I guess I pic The Godfather because I should start at the begining right??

Would you rather have thai food or Inidan food?

I would rather Indian food since I don't really like nuts in Thai food (that's what I noticed!)

Would you rather to eat octopus or squid?
I haven't seen either one so I guess I pic The Godfather because I should start at the begining right??

Would you rather have thai food or Inidan food?

I would rather Indian food since I don't really like nuts in Thai food (that's what I noticed!)

Would you rather to eat octopus or squid?

Octopus cause I've had it and it's great.............I'm sure I'd try squid.

Would you rather fly cross country or take a train?

I would rather take a train to across the country (I've done it, on both train and plane) and enjoy the view which plane you can't, just the darn clouds! LOL!!

Would you rather to have picture taken or video taped?

Octopus cause I've had it and it's great.............I'm sure I'd try squid.

Would you rather fly cross country or take a train?

Would you rather to have picture taken or video taped?

I would rather have still photographs taken with my camera, because then I can delete bad ones and edit the rest. I don't have the skills to edit videos. Mostly I photograph scenes. Have great pix of Lake Tahoe.

I'm moving to the country soon and hope my cat likes the great outdoors. Would you rather open doors for pets or have a pet door which bolts after the pet is in for the night?

I would rather have still photographs taken with my camera, because then I can delete bad ones and edit the rest. I don't have the skills to edit videos. Mostly I photograph scenes. Have great pix of Lake Tahoe.

I'm moving to the country soon and hope my cat likes the great outdoors. Would you rather open doors for pets or have a pet door which bolts after the pet is in for the night?

I would rather have a pet door which bolts after the pet is in for the night because I did that when I had a cat to prevent damage to wildlife at night (even though it wasn't a pet door, it was a slit in the flyscreen on the door) :)

Would you rather never see the sun again, or never see a mirror again?

Sun cuz it nice and bright and keeping me warm.

Would you rather have a kids or no kids?

Back