Would you rather be stranded on an island alone or with someone you hate?

I say again......do you have any single friends (female) that think like this?:laugh2:

LOL! I dont know if I have any single lady friends..they are either married or taken. :hmm:

Someone I hate - it could get very interesting!!!

Alone. If I were stranded on the island with a person I hate, one of us will go out in a coffin.

This is a hard question... lemme think....

Okay... I've decided that it HAS to be someone I hate..

With someone I hate. We could learn to be friends and cooperate. Isolation is very lonely.

That's a good one but what if they refuse, then it's their problem. I wouldn't want to spend the rest of my time hating someone.

Just make new friends is the solution.

With someone I hate... only IF.. the person is a male and decent looking.

Okay, just a male. If he's not decent looking then I'll find a paper bag somehow o_O or make my own.

Hey, I have needs. Don't judge :P

With someone I hate... only IF.. the person is a male and decent looking.

Okay, just a male. If he's not decent looking then I'll find a paper bag somehow o_O or make my own.

Hey, I have needs. Don't judge :P

Not to mention. Hate makes sex more fun. I am thinking about getting remarried just so I can divorce her and have ex sex....:lol:

Not to mention. Hate makes sex more fun. I am thinking about getting remarried just so I can divorce her and have ex sex....:lol:

Ex sex is purely overrated trust me :roll:

You wont be feeling hatred, but purely disgust. Which is an entirely different matter :)

Hatred contains intense passion which can easily be redirected to something hm, more beneficial :)

:hmm: I need to find someone to hate now (wanders off aimlessly)

Ex sex is purely overrated trust me :roll:

You wont be feeling hatred, but purely disgust. Which is an entirely different matter :)

Hatred contains intense passion which can easily be redirected to something hm, more beneficial :)

:hmm: I need to find someone to hate now (wanders off aimlessly)

You Bi%*@!!!!!! Hate me yet?

With someone I hate, preferably an ex- boy friend, we can both have wild fun and talk about why split up in the first place and rekindle our hot romance that we had in the first place, argue, make up and be naughty heehee

Last edited:
nah I have a better idea. i rather hang mysel than dealing with some1 who hates my guts... on other hand if i chicken out then I can kill her or him and eat the person for dinner :) i know i have a sick mind.. but people are that insane doing stupid stuff when stranded with some1 you really HATE big time :)

Definitely alone :D I'm a loner :cool2: Can I have my PC and online connection with me though? :giggle:

Definitely on an island with someone I hate - makes things very interesting!!

Yes I have a mean streak in me!

Back