Would you forgive your boyfriend when he cheat on you?

I m not gonna forgive my ex b/f last few year ago after he did cheat on me it's longg story so i don't need bring up personal ;) that's all i can said

Would I forgive my boy-friend for cheating on me? My answer would be "hell no!" Once a guy cheat on me, I won't take him back. I had ex boyfriends cheat on me and I won't put up with their excuses. I can give second chances but it all denpend on the situation. But the chances are I am not likey to take him back. Once a cheater is always a cheater. It would not matter if he hearing or deaf. Both cheat period. :)

I agreed giving second chance depending on the situation.

I wouldn't forgive my boyfriend

But I would forgive my husband..

Reason is because when you are not married, you are suppose to be in-love each other. boyfriends that cheat on you is bad news.

I wouldn't forgive my boyfriend

But I would forgive my husband..

Reason is because when you are not married, you are suppose to be in-love each other. boyfriends that cheat on you is bad news.

ah well,, If I were married and my husband cheat on me or lied to me I would probably divorce him fast in a red hot minute. It wouldn't make any difference boyfriend or husband, so the point it, once he cheat on me it is over. When a guy drop his pant down, he know the risk of me leaving him. :cool:

my dad cheated on my mom, but they were married for so many years...

She forgave him, but didn't forget. They stayed married until she died of breast cancer... my dad never did remarry since and still miss her. He still write her letters, letting her know how he is feeling. (found one time by accident)

That's why I am more forgivable to my husband than I would to a boyfriend...

but if my husband keep cheating on me or loves his new lover more than me, I would say enough.

my dad cheated on my mom, but they were married for so many years...

She forgave him, but didn't forget. They stayed married until she died of breast cancer... my dad never did remarry since and still miss her.

That's why I am more forgivable to my husband than I would to a boyfriend...

but if my husband keep cheating on me, I would say enough.

Ouch, sorry about your mom. I know breast cancer is a terrible diesase. It also run in my family gene too. I always get breast check up every year just to be on the safe side.

You lucky your mom willing to forgive your dad. Lot of married people I have known not too forgiveable to for give a cheating husband. It's rare. But I am sure it would be a rocky road to take time to heal the marriage and the trust issue. You are more lucky to be more forgiveable than I am. :)

Thanks

And the truth is, if I left my husband and remarry someone else, he is more like to cheat as well, so what's the point? I rather stay with someone I love very much and that he loves me enough to break off the relationship

ah well,, If I were married and my husband cheat on me or lied to me I would probably divorce him fast in a red hot minute. It wouldn't make any difference boyfriend or husband, so the point it, once he cheat on me it is over. When a guy drop his pant down, he know the risk of me leaving him. :cool:

AMEN!

After my divorce and all the struggles I went thru with it...if my current hubby cheats on me and lets me know right away, I am willing to see if we can work on the issues that led him to cheating. I dont know...I think it is cuz I love him so much and if he slipped but was honest with me and very remorseful, I may think twice before leaving him. It is hard to say what can happen when it actually happens.

My ex's lies to me when I kept confronting him about cheating were the ones that hurted me much much more than the sex with the other girl itself.

I guess I am just weird or something, heheh.

Yikes.... too much hassles to deal with the cheatin so if cheat once then take a hike....

Once a cheater always a cheater, I would forgive him if he apologized but wanting me back would have to take a mighty miracle seriously, I won't go back its not worth the pain they caused in the first place and he won't bring any confidence in the relationship without me thinking if he's cheating again. I won't take him back!

its ok.. most of them know that i had a ex bf name Bill.. he was never my fiance really cuz no ring and plus he was still married to you anyway. Thats my belief.

me too I am so FUCKING glad I AM NOT WITH THAT FUCKING IDIOT! gosh he is a fucked up jerk.

I am so glad I have nothing to do with him ever again.. but i am sad for you cuz you have 2 kids and you still have to deal with that jerk. :( oh well.

:hug: love ya sis and me too I am glad u are still my best friend. I dont know what i would do without you. :( mwahies.

Hugsssssssssss Freaky Cat..

Yeah, I am glad that you don't have to suffer with that jerk anymore. I am thankful that I married a wonderful new husband. Thank God.

Of course I am so thankful that you finally are not blind no more about what that jerk have done or do to you and am glad you realized that I was telling truth about him, for what he have done.

I am so glad that I gave you a chance to be your best friend. Hugss

Love ya, too sis Freaky Cat..

depends how well you know him and (how will he knew you), true lovers are not obsessive /jealous kinds they WANT to be together as it is a real attraction going on. if that didnt exist , and rather was joined at the hip by social convenience then chances are its really shallow.....

That is a really tough one and depends on what your threshold is really. For some to forgive is easier than others.

^ and, it is easier to forgive an emeny than to forgive a friend, says william blake.

Once a cheater always a cheater, I would forgive him if he apologized but wanting me back would have to take a mighty miracle seriously, I won't go back its not worth the pain they caused in the first place and he won't bring any confidence in the relationship without me thinking if he's cheating again. I won't take him back!

Yep,, I agree with you that once a person cheats is always likely to cheat again and again. But it not worth all the hearthaches and pain and the anger to stay in a relationship if I can't trust him again. :cool2:

Back