Would you bail your best friend out of jail?

backerman

Reaction score
Kind of a simple question.

Say, if your best friend were in jail would you bail him/her out? I don't think I need more detail than that.

Would I bail my friend out of jail? It depends on the severity of the situation. If he/she was thrown in jail for something he didn't do, Id bail him/her out. If he/she was thrown in jail for say robbing a store or something then hell no. It all depends on the severity of the situation.

How about you?

It would be nice if you bail your friend in Hawaii so that Dog and his bounty hunters would sniff him/her out....

backerman said:
... If he/she was thrown in jail for something he didn't do, Id bail him/her out.
How would you know whether or not your friend did the crime?

It would depend on the charge and circumstances. I can't really imagine. I have never had a friend or relative in jail. :dunno:

mld4ds said:
It would be nice if you bail your friend in Hawaii so that Dog and his bounty hunters would sniff him/her out....

Ha ha. I love that show Dog the Bounty Hunter on Discovery channel I think.

Yeah, Reba... I don't have a friend or relative in jail too. I'm just imagine.

Ha ha. I love that show Dog the Bounty Hunter on Discovery channel I think

Do forget to record on TV in case your friend cryly run away from the Dog..

in a heartbeat for both severity theres no need to know the reasn why i would do it...

Why would you need to bail your best friend when this person has his/her own family to help them out? I felt they should ask family first before ask their best friend.

NO! I wouldn't bail because cost lots money plus never know if person doesn't pay me back, no thanks..

I would only bail a person name....C.C. Sinned...
(snickers) Just kidding.. :P

I wouldnt bail anyone.. even my own kids.. Sorry...
they have to learn the hard way.. :dunno:

if racheleggert was my bestfriend I would leave her in jail just for fun

Bailing people out (friends)

This is a trick question. I think that bailing someone out should be up to the close relatives, not "best friends". Many people have to refinance their homes to make bail for someone. It is not a light subject for debate, that's for sure.

My answer, is NO.

my answer is no.. i believe family/relatives are the main reason to bail their loved ones out for a dependable reason

MsGiglz said:
I would only bail a person name....C.C. Sinned...
Thank you for the kind thought. Start saving your money. :thumb:

I've bailed Friends out from crimes real or imagined... :smoking:

I would unless depends on reasonable, alike rob, forget. Just assult, then i would.

If keep it up, i won't help next time!

The answer is No. I won't and even for my kid too. She/he need to learn the hard way.

Lantana said:
This is a trick question. I think that bailing someone out should be up to the close relatives, not "best friends". Many people have to refinance their homes to make bail for someone. It is not a light subject for debate, that's for sure.

My answer, is NO.
:werd: I agree with you there.

I haven't bailed anyone out of jail just yet. I don't think I would bail them even my children out of jail. That is ONLY if they have done something wrong.

well, if they did make HUGE serious... i wont bail.. if my kids did same thing then i wont bail cuz of make them learn lesson and it depend on how serious case..

err.. No thanks I refused bail out for my best friend... hell outta of here.. Not mine problem.. ask their own parent for help..

If suppose my own kids or realtives... yes i'll be very happy help but depend how seriouis the case.

if bail money is too much i wouldnt pay that much. My friend called me from jail and asked me to bail out at 200 dollars. I said I'm sorry I had to use that money for pay bills, food, etc. I feel bad for leaving him jail longer but nothing i can do. Another thing is....can you trust your friend to pay you back that much money which it is 200 dollars. Can that person afford it? That the problem with trust issue.

Back