workout?

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
How often do you work out in a week ?

tumblr_inline_mijn7fLnO31qz4rgp.gif

2-3 times a week at LA Fitness......treadmill, bike, light weights

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TR_urcJfQYE]Yoga with Cats - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGVAR1m8gf8]How to exercise with your cats! - YouTube[/ame]

5 days a week, just started a new program a couple weeks ago so we'll see if I gain some more muscle which is what I've been trying to do. My legs are much improved by I want more, MORE!!.

4 days a week I do 20 minutes on an arc, full out bust my butt since it's a short session, then weight lifting followed by the ab ripper routine from p90x, which I know by heart I don't need the video I just do it in the stretch section. I hate the leg climbs though so I sub hip raises for them. On the 5th day I do a super circuit, it's only 15 minutes but it is sooooo hard. wait I'll post it. This past sunday was the first sunday I made it through an entire 3 rotations of the routine. No rests between exercises it's freaking brutal.

ambrosia-albums-stuff-i-ve-posted-picture6084-970972-10200449041520908-1569995113-n.jpg

I should add a 6th day for some yoga. I haven't done yoga in awhile and I love it. Or I suppose I could do it at night. I've been trying to go to the gym in the morning before work.

Used to be 7 times a week but now it is sporadic because of being so burnt out from my teaching job these days.

Wirelessly posted

At least, 4-5 days a week.

I hate cardio. I dont do it much but lost so much weight and im looking better and better. I used to run all the time, walk, never lost more than my water weight. Started lifting and its a full 180. I still do cardio, but just 30-45 minutes once or maybe twice a week.

I hate cardio. I dont do it much but lost so much weight and im looking better and better. I used to run all the time, walk, never lost more than my water weight. Started lifting and its a full 180. I still do cardio, but just 30-45 minutes once or maybe twice a week.

That's because a combination works better. Building muscle is important for weight loss because muscle burns fat :)

Me I don't need to lose weight, in fact when I finally get to looking how I want I'll weigh more. I don't care what the scale says I care what the mirror says ;)

That's because a combination works better. Building muscle is important for weight loss because muscle burns fat :)

Me I don't need to lose weight, in fact when I finally get to looking how I want I'll weigh more. I don't care what the scale says I care what the mirror says ;)

Yea same here, I dont weigh myself. Muscle weighs more than fat so it would be pointless to weigh myself. Im just working on being muscular and ripped. I dont want to get huge, Im 6ft so Im going for aesthetics not being professional bodybuilder big.

Ive recently been upping my gym sessions to two hours, so Im going to eliminate cardio altogether. Im following other ripped bodybuilders plans and most of them dont do cardio. But Im not sure. Just gonna vary it and see what works.

Ideally... 3 days or more

Monday is Chest and Arms, Wednesday is Legs, Friday is Shoulders and back. Also add some very light cardio in there after lifting. I would like to do 2 days purely for cardio.

However, I've been in such a slump. I slipped on the ice back in April and hurt my knee. It's really really hard for me to do anything now including leisure stuff. It's getting "better" (as in it snaps every step I take but only hurts every other step). I need to quit being so sad and get back in the gym. I loooove lifting heavy and being sad isn't getting that goal done.

Usually try and go swimming 7 days a week-need lots of exercise. Seems "old age" don't like swimming!
Helps to be near an indoor pool and have a year pass.

Last edited:
I've been workin out that most of you couldn't do and that is cutting wood on hot summer days..very physical work..I do this kind of work just to keep my weight down and I never watch what I eat..life is too short..Im usually at 220lbs to 230lbs.. I bought a very nice basketball portable system and shoot basketball for up to two hrs. :).. walked 5 miles on country rds yesterday at sunset wit' muh doggie..it was so got dang darn peaceful..absolutely!

Im too tired to feel like this. My sessions are insane. 90-120 min. As soon as I walk out tue door I down my protein/creatine and just want to get home and rest. My goal is a ripped body. Better than the guys on 300. Long term goal but Ive never been so motivated in my life. Educated myself, I have it down to a science. Theres good information on the net.

Back