workout?

I see that you do have toned body. Really nice!

Why thank you!! I've been busting my butt!!! :laugh2: I don't know, maybe it's weird but it's something I'm really passionate about. I seriously love working out and seeing gains made from the work I've put in. I'm probably completely obnoxious about it, but I'm proud of it :D

Why thank you!! I've been busting my butt!!! :laugh2: I don't know, maybe it's weird but it's something I'm really passionate about. I seriously love working out and seeing gains made from the work I've put in. I'm probably completely obnoxious about it, but I'm proud of it :D

you only young once...might as well enjoy what you can get now, much harder ten years later...

you only young once...might as well enjoy what you can get now, much harder ten years later...

Yeah, I'll be 48 in ten years, almost 50 would be a much harder starting point :eek3: never too late though!!!

5 days a week, around 1 - 2 hours a day... usually 2 hours a day... x.x Used to be almost 300 pounds... Down to around 154 at 5'10, so I'm not doing to shabby over the years. =P

Yea in my hometown, there are many mothers and in late 30s or 40s that they have been working hard to take care of their body. Some of them who have been chubby for years and now they look better with body anyway. I m still working on it to get toned up.lol

Well, I did my 7 mile round trip hike from the 4000 ft elevation to Crater View at 5300 ft elevation. The last mile to the top was tough hiking on some volcanic sand and steep slope of 55 to 60 degrees. But the view was great. And a great spot for my lunch break. You can see the glaciers that wrap around Lava Dome. Glaciers that continue to grow and advance inside an active volcano's crater!

2013-08-13+11.43.42.jpg

I'm currently not training for any races, so my Sunday mileage is low, but here's the pattern:

Monday - yoga/stretch/rock climb
Tuesday - run (6 miles... more in full marathon training)
Wednesday - cross train (spin, box, swim, etc)
Thursday - run (6 miles... more in full marathon training)
Friday - yoga/stretch/rock climb
Saturday - cross train (spin, box, swim etc) or easy run
Sunday - anything between 6-24 miles :)

My friend who's a physical therapist told me early on that your heart is a muscle.... and if you exercise it hard longer than one hour each day you risk making it too big and exhausted.... so long runs are no more than once a week. I also don't race for speed.... I race for distance and just to get the miles done!

My workout is going to the gym and sitting in hot water. Unless you count pushing my motorcycle into the garage. Otherwise, I don't do anything.

Back