workout?

I have to admit that my arms looked pretty close to that already, I'm a massage therapist, and every single job I've ever had has been fairly physical, upper body was already pretty built. But I'm def getting harder :laugh2:

I got really stressed out last year and lost a lot of weight, I'm a good 10 pounds more than I was last summer, and it's all muscle, I've been working really hard on what I do gain back isn't fat, but meat ;)

Your arms have more muscles than mine now...and please don't lose your ass and tits...stay at lease stay looking like a woman

lmao grummer, you dont know much do you? have you ever seen a woman who squats?

lmao grummer, you dont know much do you? have you ever seen a woman who squats?

wouldn't say 'know' more like 'seen' well gym freaks are just tooo much, and Ive Seen women BBer's looking like men, well 100x worse...just a mobile flesh with veins all over, its Gross!!

then they're abusing supplements or taking steroids. A woman doesn't have high levels of testosterone which is a key factor in body building. A woman who works out may grow a little in size and muscle definition but unless they abuse supplements they shouldn't get manly.

Your arms have more muscles than mine now...and please don't lose your ass and tits...stay at lease stay looking like a woman

Oh my boobs have been gone for years, my kids did that ;) but the booty is only ever going to get bigger, and rounder :D I can't wait!! I've been steadily adding more weight to my heavy squats, little by little so I can still squat below parallel. I'm now up to squatting my own body weight. I love squats, it's my new favorite thing :D

then they're abusing supplements or taking steroids. A woman doesn't have high levels of testosterone which is a key factor in body building. A woman who works out may grow a little in size and muscle definition but unless they abuse supplements they shouldn't get manly.

exactly!!! to get all shebeast you have to take steroids or testosterone which I am sooo not going to do!!

Oh my boobs have been gone for years, my kids did that ;) but the booty is only ever going to get bigger, and rounder :D I can't wait!! I've been steadily adding more weight to my heavy squats, little by little so I can still squat below parallel. I'm now up to squatting my own body weight. I love squats, it's my new favorite thing :D

exactly!!! to get all shebeast you have to take steroids or testosterone which I am sooo not going to do!!

you want bum?
here!
How to Get the Perfect Butt - Likes

Next week on Tuesday, I'll be taking a 7 mile round trip hike to visit a point on Mt. St. Helens with a bunch of my co-workers. Very few people are allowed in the restricted area. Ought to be an awesome hike.

MSHHikingTrip.jpg

And then on the next day another 4 or 5 mile hike on the southern flank of Mt. Adams burned area (Cascade Creek wildfire 2012, 20,000+ acres) with a bunch of my co-workers to see the effects of the fire had now that the snow is gone from the trails and burned area. I expect to see a lot of flowering and new vegetation already coming up.

MTAMSHHikingTrip.jpg

And then....well, more hikes. You get the idea. That's my workout. :) Certainly more fun than flipping 800lb tires.

About to start boxing with the BF. Cardio boxing only and no kickboxing. If I can't get my heart rate up with the treadmill thanks to stupid knees... I'm going to get it up hitting stuff. Going to keep lifting on upper body. Box squats when possible and not too painful and romanian deadlifts for lower body. I'm afraid of developing a muscle imbalance with upper vs lower body.. but there is not a lot I can do.

Also, kettlebells on the shoulders and arms while playing video games. I hope I'm not the only person who keeps kettlebells by their desk lol

soo. where you put that on, ON top of shoulder or as strapped like back packs from your shoulders or as ear rings?? :)giggle:) ??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2E3Qd5r3uM]20 Minute Kettlebell BootCamp Workout - YouTube[/ame]

About to start boxing with the BF. Cardio boxing only and no kickboxing. If I can't get my heart rate up with the treadmill thanks to stupid knees... I'm going to get it up hitting stuff. Going to keep lifting on upper body. Box squats when possible and not too painful and romanian deadlifts for lower body. I'm afraid of developing a muscle imbalance with upper vs lower body.. but there is not a lot I can do.

Also, kettlebells on the shoulders and arms while playing video games. I hope I'm not the only person who keeps kettlebells by their desk lol

they would have cost?!?

they would have cost?!?

The kettlebells? I think I paid $20-$30 USD for mine each. They get more expensive the heavier they are.

I figure they are worth the cost because if I don't feel like going to the gym, I have no excuses to not work out a little at home.

I do Callanetics (Callan Pinkney came up with a program combining Pilates, Yoga and Ballet moves) every day right now and usually stationary biking while I watch my ASL videos in the evening. :) Callanetics takes a big commitment at first (1 hour per day until you're in the shape you want to be) but I love doing it and I love how it works fast, effectively and I can get the strength of a body builder while still keeping my petite, feminine build. :)

...and usually stationary biking while I watch my ASL videos

I used to do that!

I bought a used set of rollers on Craigslist and put my road bike on them. Then spin and learn:)

Now it's so nice out I'm doing my biking out in the world though.

The kettlebells? I think I paid $20-$30 USD for mine each. They get more expensive the heavier they are.

I figure they are worth the cost because if I don't feel like going to the gym, I have no excuses to not work out a little at home.

good idea!...i think i should get one too...as i never get the time (study)...and i really need to exercise just to be healthier, and keep that old muscles (or lack there of) from aching due to aging...
Im buying one soon as i can afford one, its now on my 'to do list' Spring is coming in Sep...

I used to do that!

I bought a used set of rollers on Craigslist and put my road bike on them. Then spin and learn:)

Now it's so nice out I'm doing my biking out in the world though.

Yep! I don't like to lean over to reach the handlebars either (some say that's bad for you) so I don't which also keeps my hands free to practice the signs. :)

That is quite true. You shouldn't feel completely exhausted and drained when you leave the gym, if you are you're either not getting enough fuel, overdoing it, or a combination of the two. You should feel good!! like totally pumped when you leave the gym, be on that endorphin high. That's how people get hooked on working out. If you leave completely drained you're doing something wrong.
I'm getting pretty stoked about my progress when I started lifting heavy a little over a month ago. I am loving my legs, I got a couple pics I'll edit in, not that you can really see my legs much....but I'm all proud and shit :D

ambrosia-albums-stuff-i-ve-posted-picture6118-img-0620.jpg

ambrosia-albums-stuff-i-ve-posted-picture6119-img-0624.jpg

I see that you do have toned body. Really nice!

Back