Woman set to become 14th to die by execution since 1976

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im pretty sure it is pretty valid when they did wrong themselves....and ill keep it inmind. At least i will feel better whn the second "wrong" is done. Umm...everyone else who is against death penalty sorry for me way of speaking. I still respect the choice of others not to want the death penalty. And if i go with treat people how you want to be treated....sounds wonderful...let me go give those two killers some chocoles, maybe a confortable bed and give them hugs. Not happening...

I do know because I read articles often of inmates being able to do certain things in jail such as having books to read, writing letters, and so on. It may be a waste of taxpayer money, but we are still called to treat them the same way we'd want them to treat us.

It doesn't work for other species as we human beings are the only ones who kill for no valid reason.

So you are saying that murders are ok to kill other innocent people while sex orientation/identify sex are not okay, and NOT designed as kill innocent people.

It does not make sense to me.

So you are saying that murders are ok to kill other innocent people while sex orientation/identify sex are not okay, and NOT designed as kill innocent people.

It does not make sense to me.

Since you referred to a post in which I made it crystal clear that humans kill for no valid reason, you must have not understood that statement. So I shall make it even more clearer for you. Once more, any murder done in any way, shape, or form is absolutely wrong.

So you saying it is wrong to murder but we shluld let it go and treat this person who did wrong like we want to be treated? Again....i need to go buy that box of chocolates now...

Since you referred to a post in which I made it crystal clear that humans kill for no valid reason, you must have not understood that statement. So I shall make it even more clearer for you. Once more, any murder done in any way, shape, or form is absolutely wrong.

I understand you clearly that you support murderers to stay alive with excellent treats while innocent people were murdered with horrible treats.

That's what you are saying.

It is sad when people cannot accept condolences. It is not like I could bring your mother back to life by saying, "I am sorry." It is the thought that counts in which I expressed my condolences. I recall you saying something along those lines of "....it is the thoughts that count…"
Condolences that aren't backed up by sincere support don't need to be accepted. No, it's not the thought that counts if it doesn't respect the feelings of the victim.

It is fine if the murderer is locked up and doing things while in jail because we are commanded not to kill. The murderer already has an entity who will take his life and judge him rightly. [/COLOR]
No, it isn't "fine."

If you are referring to the 10 Commandments from God, the commandment is to not murder. God never forbade self defense, righteous warfare, and lawful executions by the state. Since we aren't allowed to give Scriptural references (but you can look them up), the Lord does say that he allows mankind to establish governments for peaceable living in society. Unless a law is in direct opposition to his commandments believers are to obey them. If believers must by conscience disobey them then it's with the understanding that there will be consequences. For those of us who live in states that permit the death penalty, then it's a lawful option.

I think you remember me - in past, I personally don't believe in death penalty due to my religious belief, however I believe in victim's families who make decision to execute the murderers.

I support victim's families whatever they want.
Don't forget though, the families don't make the decision for death penalties sentences. It depends on the laws of each state. Some decisions are made by the juries, some by the judges. The victims can make victim impact statements and give their opinions but ultimately they don't make the death penalty decisions.

Murder is wrong, yes. However, not all killing is murder. That fact is acknowledged by both the State and God.

So you saying it is wrong to murder but we shluld let it go and treat this person who did wrong like we want to be treated? Again....i need to go buy that box of chocolates now...

If a person does evil to us, it does not justify us doing evil back to them. We do not requite evil for evil. This just continues the cycle of hatred, pain, and death. Think about feuds that have lasted centuries because of this!

I understand you clearly that you support murderers to stay alive with excellent treats while innocent people were murdered with horrible treats.

That's what you are saying.

Please understand I do not condone what a murderer has done, but in spite of what that person has done, as a fellow human being, I have to be nice towards them. Again, this is why there's the golden rule!

Condolences that aren't backed up by sincere support don't need to be accepted. No, it's not the thought that counts if it doesn't respect the feelings of the victim.

If you are referring to the 10 Commandments from God, the commandment is to not murder. God never forbade self defense, righteous warfare, and lawful executions by the state. Since we aren't allowed to give Scriptural references (but you can look them up), the Lord does say that he allows mankind to establish governments for peaceable living in society. Unless a law is in direct opposition to his commandments believers are to obey them. If believers must by conscience disobey them then it's with the understanding that there will be consequences. For those of us who live in states that permit the death penalty, then it's a lawful option.

I do respect the feelings of the victim. I was just simply making the point that we do not give place to hatred for hatred itself is a strong word. We just do good to others just like we would want them to do good to us.

Since you are attempting to bring the Bible in this thread, I shall just mention this once. God forbids us to retaliate and act in self-defense because He is the one who protects. Think about how the apostles didn't retaliate and act in self-defense when they were persecuted, stoned, and so on. Also, God never told mankind to establish governments as this is why there's the scripture that states the whole world lies in wickedness. There are also corrupt politicians in governments in which they do things that are against God's law. Therefore, they are not sanctioned by God. Just because man makes the death penalty a law, it doesn't mean God approves of it because in fact, this goes against His commandment of not murdering anyone. There is no point in justifying a murder of any way, shape, or form.

Here's a food for thought [for you]: God gave man dominion over animals, but never over mankind!

Murder is wrong, yes. However, not all killing is murder. That fact is acknowledged by both the State and God.

God made the single commandment of "Thou shalt not murder." This is crystal clear as there is absolutely nothing in the Bible that justified a single form of murder that God didn't approve of. It is just man who tries to claim this or that form of killing is fine when God clearly said murder is wrong no matter what shape, way, or form it is.

Anyway, from henceforth, let's leave the Bible and any references to it out of the thread and any other threads. If you wish to mention these things, PM me. Simple as that.

Im pretty sure there is a lot of bible verses that support Reba...but again i wont go into bibile stuff. And im pretty sure a fued is different from murder...

Please understand I do not condone what a murderer has done, but in spite of what that person has done, as a fellow human being, I have to be nice towards them. Again, this is why there's the golden rule!

No i dont follow you becuase your comment does not make sense to me. human being are deserve to be treated the way they treat them and treat back back and forth, that apply to ANY people no matter what they are.

BUT your opinions arent. GOT it? Murderers go against the nature. Just saying.

by the way,

you tell me why yoda killed one.

Im pretty sure there is a lot of bible verses that support Reba...but again i wont go into bibile stuff. And im pretty sure a fued is different from murder...

You have to understand that what I was referencing to in regards to feuds is that in the Middle East, feuds had arose from a clan killing a person of another clan. This caused the clan of whose kinsman was killed to kill a person of the clan that did the killing. This went back and forth for so many decades and even centuries due to this feud. Not all feuds lead to murder, but there is hostility that can lead to murder.

Another thought for you all. Murders do not bring peace and we are called to be peacemakers.

No i dont follow you becuase your comment does not make sense to me. human being are deserve to be treated the way they treat them and treat back back and forth, that apply to ANY people no matter what they are.

BUT your opinions arent. GOT it? Murderers go against the nature. Just saying.

by the way,

you tell me why yoda killed one.

Your comment is the one that doesn't make sense. Based on the post you just made, you are stating that, "I do deserve to be treated in a bad way if I do something bad to someone." No human deserves to be treated ill by their fellow human being. Do you think you deserve to be treated badly if you murdered someone, Frisky? Think about it. This does not bring about peace as I have stated that by people requiting evil for evil, this just continues the cycle of hatred, sadness, and death. Also, I am not talking about fictional characters since they are....fictional. I am talking about real situations on the very blue-green sphere we live on.

Im pretty sure the death of some bad guys will bring peace to many.

You have to understand that what I was referencing to in regards to feuds is that in the Middle East, feuds had arose from a clan killing a person of another clan. This caused the clan of whose kinsman was killed to kill a person of the clan that did the killing. This went back and forth for so many decades and even centuries due to this feud. Not all feuds lead to murder, but there is hostility that can lead to murder.

Another thought for you all. Murders do not bring peace and we are called to be peacemakers.

Your comment is the one that doesn't make sense. Based on the post you just made, you are stating that, "I do deserve to be treated in a bad way if I do something bad to someone." No human deserves to be treated ill by their fellow human being. Do you think you deserve to be treated badly if you murdered someone, Frisky? Think about it. This does not bring about peace as I have stated that by people requiting evil for evil, this just continues the cycle of hatred, sadness, and death. Also, I am not talking about fictional characters since they are....fictional. I am talking about real situations on the very blue-green sphere we live on.

Nice try. :aw:

I'm wonder about what are you doing if I meet you in real person? try to fix my mind? try to cure the bisexuality? :lol:

All you can say are two words? Consequently, I have proven my points and they are valid.

no according to your motto, which is that youare such a hypriocate. :aw:

We want to treat others well then we will get treat right. while you are not doing it with some people. :smh:

If a person does evil to us, it does not justify us doing evil back to them. We do not requite evil for evil. This just continues the cycle of hatred, pain, and death. Think about feuds that have lasted centuries because of this!
Justice is not about revenge or feuds. You need to study the legal process of the United States courts.

No, you don't need to be "nice" to murderers.

As far as the golden rule goes, it is being followed if they got a fair trial.

All actions carry consequences.

I do respect the feelings of the victim. I was just simply making the point that we do not give place to hatred for hatred itself is a strong word. We just do good to others just like we would want them to do good to us.
Seeking justice for victims is not expressing hatred.

If you give the perpetrators a fair trial and appeal process, then that's as good as it gets.

Since you are attempting to bring the Bible in this thread
And you haven't?

I shall just mention this once. God forbids us to retaliate and act in self-defense because He is the one who protects.
That's not true. God provides explicitly for self-defense.

Think about how the apostles didn't retaliate and act in self-defense when they were persecuted, stoned, and so on.
Those were specific events with specific consequences. God never stated that all people were supposed to avoid self-defense in all circumstances. That is a very perverted interpretation that allows criminals to act with impunity.

Also, God never told mankind to establish governments as this is why there's the scripture that states the whole world lies in wickedness. There are also corrupt politicians in governments in which they do things that are against God's law. Therefore, they are not sanctioned by God.
We can't discuss religion here or else I would show you the verses that put the lie to what you stated.

Yes, there are corrupt individuals within governments but that doesn't mean God prefers anarchy. :roll:

Just because man makes the death penalty a law, it doesn't mean God approves of it because in fact, this goes against His commandment of not murdering anyone. There is no point in justifying a murder of any way, shape, or form.
Apparently you have a problem understanding the difference between the words kill and murder. They are not interchangeable, and you use them incorrectly.

Here's a food for thought [for you]: God gave man dominion over animals, but never over mankind![/COLOR]
Spit it out--what are you trying to say?

God made the single commandment of "Thou shalt not murder." This is crystal clear as there is absolutely nothing in the Bible that justified a single form of murder that God didn't approve of. It is just man who tries to claim this or that form of killing is fine when God clearly said murder is wrong no matter what shape, way, or form it is.
Again, you obviously don't know the difference between murder and other forms of killing.

If you find it wrong to kill an intruder who attempts to murder your family, then just stand by and watch. That's your prerogative. However, don't blame God; He's not preventing self-defense.

Anyway, from henceforth, let's leave the Bible and any references to it out of the thread and any other threads. If you wish to mention these things, PM me. Simple as that.[/COLOR]
Sure, as long as you can refrain from your misleading statements about killing, self-defense, and murder.

Last edited:
no according to your motto, which is that youare such a hypriocate. :aw:

We want to treat others well then we will get treat right. while you are not doing it with some people. :smh:

Like I said earlier, it is not my motto. It is just a golden rule that we all should abide by.

If I was doing something immoral/unnatural and someone told me about it, I would be thankful and change my ways just like I would help people understand what is immoral/unnatural so they can change their ways in order to have a better life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back