without blue jeans ?

I love blue jeans too, but I am only allowed to wear them on Fridays at work. Also, I don't like any blue jeans except low rise. Others feel so weird to me.

Oh yea I love wear blue jean pant with low flow belly and sorta of bell down not straight pant. Even I love to wear rip bluejean on knee or butt!

in the winter, I wear blue jeans pants...in the summer, I wear blue jean shorts...hehehe...I admit that I am addicted to wear blue jeans...

<---Heavy blue jeans man myself.

I wear blue jeans every day, even with holes on the legs! I usually perfer to have my jeans in faded blue color instead of very dark blue (eww!) and I am not a fan of carpenter style pants even though I have 2 pairs of 'em 'cuz they get so damn loose my boxers end up showing lol!

I love to wear denim blue ;)
jeans pants
short
blouse
dress
skirt
and jacket.

Denim blue rulez!! ;)

I heard somewhere that men's suits are $4-600 for a good one. I'd rather go out and get more jeans, polo shirts, and another pair of work boots. Let someone ELSE wear the fancy suits and ties.

aaahh, I can't live without blue jeans! I wear it almost everyday! I feel sexy to wear blue jeans :lol: Also I have a blue jean purse and love it! I look good in blue jeans and make me look smaller lady. if other pants, I look bigger, I think I will wear blue jeans forever until I die?? or wear blue jeans in my casket Am I crazy? :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: Oh well, I am not perfect :laugh2:

Perfumelady :sadwave:

I have to have my jeans. I go to everything but church in them and I've gone there wearing jeans.

I LOVE my blue jeans and denim-y shorts! We're only allowed to wear jeans at school on Friday for "spirit days," along with our staff/school t-shirts. But, being a kindergarten teacher who finds skirts somewhat impractical when dealing with very active kids all day, I've found jeans in other colors to get around the rule of "blue jeans only on Fridays." ;)

Piper said:
I LOVE my blue jeans and denim-y shorts! We're only allowed to wear jeans at school on Friday for "spirit days," along with our staff/school t-shirts. ..
He, he, we could wear jeans and t-shirts to school only one day per year! :D

Reba said:
He, he, we could wear jeans and t-shirts to school only one day per year! :D

*jaw drops* You're KIDDING!!!! How come? That's ridiculous....

Piper said:
*jaw drops* You're KIDDING!!!! How come? That's ridiculous....
Once a year we had "casual day". The rest of the time, we wore our regular school clothes. Skirts (no minis), blouses, dresses for girls; slacks, shirts (tucked in and with collars) for boys. That was the normal dress code. Women teachers wore dresses, skirts, blouses, or suits; men teachers wore suits (they could take off their jackets in the classroom.) We wore gym uniforms for gym class and sports. It was just normal.

Reba said:
Once a year we had "casual day". The rest of the time, we wore our regular school clothes. Skirts (no minis), blouses, dresses for girls; slacks, shirts (tucked in and with collars) for boys. That was the normal dress code. Women teachers wore dresses, skirts, blouses, or suits; men teachers wore suits (they could take off their jackets in the classroom.) We wore gym uniforms for gym class and sports. It was just normal.

Reba

Was this back in your student days or something recent? Even in my HS days (75-79) we were allowed to wear jeans. I just finished at a community college and very few male teachers still wore suits. Even fewer women wore dresses and skirts; most preferred pants.

ITPjohn said:
Was this back in your student days or something recent?
Back in my student days when I attended school with Benjamin Franklin. He stole my idea for flying a kite with a key on it.

I graduated from public high school in New England, in 1969. :)

I work at a college now. The instructors and staff never wear jeans.

I love to wear my blue jeans and jogging pants because they are rock! I can live without jeans.

Back