Why women can't cook

:giggle: Well, it IS a dying art.....

Full of BS about woman can't cook..
Vary women who can abilities cook.. as same thing for men..
Some men don't know how cook too..
No make difference..

I do cooking.. My hubby cooking..
I'm Chef.. and used work Restaurant. Ain't fun work being Chef.. can be stress stage workplace due customer want be happy and satisfied the meal.

Really, I can't cook? umm if I cook healthy foods then no one would want to eat mine foods. :giggle: My husband and my youngest son are excellent cookers but my oldest son is not great cooker even he worked at Mc Donald for few years. We asked him to bbq hamburgers for us one night and after that never again to ask him to cook. only my youngest one I would ask him. Only reason he is excellent cooker because he loves foods since he was a baby. I don't blame women if they dont like to cook because foods we eat are making us fatter.

:cool: What can I say? I'm also a great baker, I can use a sewing machine, I have quite a few plants and I am currently growning a pinapple from a cut off top, and ummmmmmmmm well I just like to try and be good at most things in life!!! :giggle: I just made a chocolate cake last night for my son's birthday today. Yummy.

My husband loves to design cakes. I just whip them up and pour them in a baking pan and that's it. I am so NOT creative! LOL!

Yea, there are many great cooks who are women so that article is just sexist. Nothing new with such views on women.

My grandma was a Catholic Basement Lady. For those who don't know, that means she was regarded to be one of the best cooks in the county. She was at her best cooking for a threshing crew on the farm, non-stop cooking from dawn to dusk, and wheat threshers never wanted to go home again.

Why is one of the best cooks a Catholic Basement? Basement=below first floor? :confused:

And my mom is a great cook. My dad is ok. I am a good cook, with great cake but I never cook much with school.

i am old fashioned cook.. i make cakes and stuff from scratches.. no instant food allowed here in my house...

I honestly have to say f u to anyone that says that is true for all women i understand some women can't cook but in my family i am the best cook over my mom and dad i create dishes that wow them both and my sister is the better cook over her husband same with my grandma so i'm sorry but that is just the sexiest crap that makes women hate men so much

did you read the article at all?

The first is that women are less inclined to experiment. Good cooks are those who take risks, who wonder whether X goes well with Y, or perhaps even with Q. If it fails, it doesn't matter, you can always start again.

Women are more afraid of failure, perhaps because they are wary of all that nasty male criticism, so it does them well to stick to well-trodden recipes.

Rachel Ray sucks and her dishes look interior to Emeril's dishes. I can't stand Rays fake personality.

Yeah she burnt the scallop and some other foods. She most of the time
cook burgers.

But Giada never burn up her food... and other woman... Contessa... and Martha Stewart and other lady who died long
few years ago, I forgot her name... oh, Julia Child.

Rachel Ray sucks and her dishes look interior to Emeril's dishes. I can't stand Rays fake personality.

Rachael Ray really good cook and i watch on tv sometimes but its good foods from tips of her and not bad but im trust her to tips on food what right eat or not eat like fried foods and lots of mores but i watch her show everyday but you must have listen!

i dont think she have fake foods are you?

Rachael always welcome celebration guests and chefs and lots of mores to tips of foods for thanksgiving and christmas also on holidays foods what right for coming holidays in months

trust me

Obviously, he have never met my sister.

I don't like his state about women being unable to follow recipe because it's too confusing or whatever. It sounds like he is suggesting that women are too stupid to follow direction or whatever.

Whom fault is it? Men, for making cook part of women's chores when women already have many other things to take care of for thousands of years. Complaining about cook, men should be grateful that they don't have to cook if women does it for them.

Bleh.

Well, okay...If men are such good cooks and they want to cook, let 'em! I bet men are really good at washing dishes too!

:giggle:

Appearently you guys dont know my mom! She makes a kickass pumpkin bread! As well as many other things. And yes mom does experiment and most of the time it turns out pretty good.

I honestly have to say f u to anyone that says that is true for all women i understand some women can't cook but in my family i am the best cook over my mom and dad i create dishes that wow them both and my sister is the better cook over her husband same with my grandma so i'm sorry but that is just the sexiest crap that makes women hate men so much

women hate men so much ? arent you lesbain ? lol

Well they seem they don't know some of us, cause we are a good cooker, my husband is too....I love cooking and my job involves with cooking too...

strange post, alot of nonsense though, there is many reasons why their are more male chefs, this doesn't mean men are the best cooks, perhaps like someone said women want a break from cooking, they had been tied to the children/kitchen sink and oven for years and years.
can you just picture it, "oh I love these chores, think I will become a chef", lol I think not. times are changing more women are going into the kitchens now as sexist attitudes fade away, so in the future we will see many more female chefs, there's a few tv chefs in UK and I love their food, even went on a weekend break at her cooking school, was great.

I love cooking though, and cook some great meals and create alot of them from scratch, but my wife is equally good (although I do most of cooking) every xmas I cater for 16+ in our house, i love it.

but all in all, the post was crap and purely to instigate responses, and it worked.

No wonder my mom's food tastes awful! ;)

She's always making everything into casserole.

I wanted mac-n-cheese. She made mac-n-cheese casserole.

I wanted sausage and chili. She made turkey sausage/chili and noodles.

I want mayo. She wants lowfat mayo.

I want salad. She makes salad with corn in it.

I want taco soup. She makes taco soup with corn in it.

I want lasagna. She makes lasagna with corn in it.

What is it with corn... casserole... lowfat... ?? Seriously, it takes away the true flavor of things.

That's why I usually avoid her cooking unless it's something I finally approve of or I make it. ;)

Back