Why women can't cook

I find men sexy when they cook.
Emeril really turns me on.
He got that pretty sexy dark eyes... he looks so cute.
Wow, he is hot. BAM!!!!
:giggle:

Full of BS about woman can't cook..

Agreed. There's some women who are excellent at cooking, and there's also women who are terrible at cooking it all depends upon the individuals. It's the same goes for men as well. There's some men out there who does not know how to cook while there are also men out there who are excellent chefs.

I'm an excellent cook both at home and at work. This is what I do for a living. ;)

Those who are terrible at cooking is not always their fault sometimes it's the reason of not been taught when they were younger by their parents especially their mothers. It's never too late to learn how to cook, that's why there are cook books out there for anyone who wants to learn to cook. :)

No wonder my mom's food tastes awful! ;)

She's always making everything into casserole.

I wanted mac-n-cheese. She made mac-n-cheese casserole.

Here ya go...

166777222_df0edc523e.jpg

I wanted sausage and chili. She made turkey sausage/chili and noodles.

Here ya go....

chili.jpg

I want mayo. She wants lowfat mayo.

Here ya go....

risto_mayonnaise.jpg

I want salad. She makes salad with corn in it.

Here ya go....

978269735_80ba95af52.jpg

I want taco soup. She makes taco soup with corn in it.

Here ya go...

285.jpg

I want lasagna. She makes lasagna with corn in it.

Here ya go...

BOCA_Lasagna.jpg

;)

Happy now? :fingersx:

Agreed. There's some women who are excellent at cooking, and there's also women who are terrible at cooking it all depends upon the individuals. It's the same goes for men as well. There's some men out there who does not know how to cook while there are also men out there who are excellent chefs.

I'm an excellent cook both at home and at work. This is what I do for a living. ;)

Those who are terrible at cooking is not always their fault sometimes it's the reason of not been taught when they were younger by their parents especially their mothers. It's never too late to learn how to cook, that's why there are cook books out there for anyone who wants to learn to cook. :)

My mom and my best friend are terrible cooks and their moms taught them how to cook when they were little. Maybe some people just dont have the heart to cook in them. I dont mind cooking and my food comes out good but I am just lacking in the creative dept. :)

i was told I am a damn good cook. I started cooking when i was young when my mom was depressed and stay in bed for months at times so I would cook foods for my sisters and all that. I used to be a chef and worked in a restaurant for over 12 yrs. 14 yrs total. One couple that travelled all over the world said that my steak was the best they ever ate. They gave me 20 dollars tip! Now I dont work anymore but I still cook. :)

Both of this thread starter and deafilmedia, you don't know about my mother. ;)

i was told I am a damn good cook. I started cooking when i was young when my mom was depressed and stay in bed for months at times so I would cook foods for my sisters and all that. I used to be a chef and worked in a restaurant for over 12 yrs. 14 yrs total. One couple that travelled all over the world said that my steak was the best they ever ate. They gave me 20 dollars tip! Now I dont work anymore but I still cook. :)

Yes your cooking the foods are very good. Bet your sweet will love it. :)

Of all the male chauvanist sexist pig remarks I have ever heard this one sure takes the cake!

Ya know you men b*tch whine and moan when us women get on our all men are dogs kicks. But it's ok for you to act like chauvanist pigs?

I know many women that are great cooks and no one better than them. I think you need to go back and remember that somewhere along the lines, some woman has fed you.

It was also a woman that birthed your ungrateful self!

Of all the male chauvanist sexist pig remarks I have ever heard this one sure takes the cake!

Ya know you men b*tch whine and moan when us women get on our all men are dogs kicks. But it's ok for you to act like chauvanist pigs?

I know many women that are great cooks and no one better than them. I think you need to go back and remember that somewhere along the lines, some woman has fed you.

LOL!

My mom and my best friend are terrible cooks and their moms taught them how to cook when they were little. Maybe some people just dont have the heart to cook in them. I dont mind cooking and my food comes out good but I am just lacking in the creative dept. :)

you are lucky, Marc is back up a good chef. Andrew miss his cookery. :D

Lol, Bear! Nice come-back, especially on Thanksgiving when food is abundant and filling the tummies of men everywhere!

LOL 2C thanks. I never thought about it being thanksgiving when I posted that! How ironic! LOL

Thanks everyone glad you enjoyed my post.

you are lucky, Marc is back up a good chef. Andrew miss his cookery. :D

Thanks! I will tell Mac that Andrew misses his cooking. :)

Unfortunately, he has to work 7 days a week due to holding down 2 jobs so he doenst have the time to cook these days. I do all the cooking. Good thing that I am a decent cook otherwise everyone in my family would be :barf: :barf:

I love my grandmothers turkey dressing - triple yum! And you have to admit that whether or not you are a male chauvinist or not - Grandma always had the best treats when it came to cooking. My grandmother was cooking for her family from the time she was a young girl, not sure how young but I do believe it was before she was a teenager.

My mom was cooking by the time she was in high school- she had to since my grandmother was working nightshift at the toy factory, her and my aunt would alternate nights cooking.

now you need to come down for a Sunday dinner and you tell me who can't cook!

My stepdad did cook for mom and me, but I didn't really care for his
cooking. After he cooked and ate Chitlin' that night, he died early morning.

I remember my dad cook for me, but I didn't care for his cooking, either.

But anyway, I like my mom's cooking better.

DFM- if you don't like the chef's cooking then perhaps you should try cooking a better meal than the chef that suits your tastes

yuk bear, yes some woman fed me, my mother, but I'm not going back for second helpings at my age:eek:

I have had food cooked badly by both male and female cooks, equally i have had great meals cooked by both male and female cooks, you all should be ashamed you rose to the bait of this silly post, like a good bread, why don't you rise above it

I am a pretty casual cook. I like to follow the recipes from the ready made boxes which are easy to make. I cook for survival to eat so that we don't go hungry. My husband who is Ojibwe love to try out traditional especially with soups. When I don't feel like cooking he will cook for us. He is very sweet about those things for me. We used to cook venison(deer meat), but not any more because we are still not allow to hunt even in our own reserve. Someday, he will go out hunting again if he will be allow to and I will help him skin the venison and cut up pieces to put in the freezer to save for cooking. Mainly we like to go grocery shopping to find food that we both like or either one of us like to buy our own favorite so that we can enjoy our comfort food. Personally, it does not matter whether the men or women don't cook. Both men and women have certain talents at cooking, even in cuisine cooking. This whole forum here is really a sexist, just because Lumbingmi thinks that women don't cook and the men are the best cook in the world. That is a crock, because men are not always that perfect in cooking the meal, even in cuisine cooking. I can not believe we are into the battle of the sexes of who is better and think that men is superior than women. **sigh** I have pity on you men not understanding us women that we are trying to make a place for you and raise your children and put food on the table so that we don't hungry. Okay? I hope I don't get too far off here. :)

Lol this post's funny, um well I have extremely weird taste for food so sometimes people think what I made for food is awful and stinky but to me it taste really good and some said its awesome like my own invention BBQ soup is HUGE hit for everyone that I know. But other if I created is just weird combo for example, rice with fajita sauce and butter. Mac n cheese with ketchup, shrimp in butter, ton of herbs and plain cooking white wine and onion I always makes it taste very different than ANY scampi you ever had so most people didn't like it but I LOVE it. My fiance is awesome cook I won't admit it to him that his cooking is good and much better cuz he's cretaive and almost never follow recipes and taste great but I still won't admit to him HAHA anyways it depends on person who cook's taste in food really sometimes person think its horrible nasty thing ever but to person who cooked its delicious soooo....

Back