Why everyone against Bush?

Reba said:
Actually, President John F. Kennedy did try to overthrow Castro in 1961. It was called the Bay of Pigs invasion.
1961 has nothing to do with Bush today. We went after Saddam and not others alike Castro. This person is trying to telling us here why people are against Bush then telling us about Saddam was being bad man. There is plenty of bad dicators out there and running their own countries. We did not go after them. Bush must have another reason he did not want us to know full truth why he went after Saddam. I dislike secrets and hidden truth from Bush esp when we are sacrified the lives of young men and women in Iraq.

Do not forget that there are other countries with way worse genocides and dictators than Iraq.

Rwanda and several African nations have been brutal to their people - killing millions of people every year, stealing monies, etc. But we dont hear about Bush going after them.

WHY?

Because Iraq has OIL. African nations have nothing to offer to Bush. I have many African friends and they tell me it is HORRIBLE down there.

Saddam and bin Laden are greater threats to the United States, that's why we have to take them down first before going on to smaller threats.

The United States does send soldiers and some organizations over to several countries like Africa to keep everything under control.

Brian said:
Saddam and bin Laden are greater threats to the United States, that's why we have to take them down first before going on to smaller threats.

The United States does send soldiers and some organizations over to several countries like Africa to keep everything under control.

Not quite, Brian ....several nations are out of control in Africa. Bush is not giving them ANY aid. He only protects locations that he would benefit from the most. He is not even overthrowing any corrupt govts ..he just sends a few to "guard" but its NOTHING.

cokewife72 said:
Bush is not bad Guy. Iraq was so terrible because President of Iraq did wrong things. He and their soilder hurt people for no reason also killed them. We have to stop the president of Iraq.

I cannot believe any of you against Bush!!

NUMBER ONE: YOU CANNOT BLAME WHOEVER AGAINST PRESIDENT BUSH!

im give him the best...
I voted george w bush for my own reasons to do the right thing until I've realized that he had been out of control durning the four years. I am not saying he's bad president, he did a great job for his country, he had alot of opportunities to have bush's best critical and options.

NUMBER TWO: HE'S ACTUALLY REALLY REALLY LAZY TO DO THE PAPERWORKS!

since most of republicans always on-time, very percetive of people, very honour by americans, very hard-duty-workings but president bush ? he lost interest in america economy most of us lost the jobs, laid off the jobs, etc. he spending too much money over some bullshitting iraq , there's no mass of weapons, he allow american troops get killed. he's very stubborn person. in other way i adore him all my life he's the best but i dont think hes unfit the president period only he can be perfect for the governor only.

AND NUMBER THREE: PRESIDENT GOT CHOKED OVER KERRY!

perfect explanation of wake-up-calls! but listen! i do not vote none of them this year unless somebody gonna clean the whole responsible unfisnished business then let the flow go with one day we learn how great we made a mistaken im not finger point at president bush he done lack of responsible he knew it was happens before 9/11 why he didnt stop them?? think about it

Brian said:

Saddam was not threat USA at all and Bush tried to scare us hell into believe his word that Saddam was danger to us. He want Iraq for something else.

I don't see any change there since Bush was in power 4 years ago. This year Sudan lost so many lives there and I don't see USA help them much at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
TiaraPrincess said:
I know! Which is why you should not hate anyone or President. It's evil! It's such a strong word. Man people, CHILL! He's just another human being you dislike.

It's not evil I never said I "hate" Bush, I don't think he is the right one to be our President. Its a big job and he cannot do it. He is lousy at what he does and he needs to go back to Texas and play in his playpen. ha ha!

cokewife72 said:
Bush is not bad Guy. Iraq was so terrible because President of Iraq did wrong things. He and their soilder hurt people for no reason also killed them. We have to stop the president of Iraq.

I cannot believe any of you against Bush!!

These people who against Bush are idiot! Cokewife72...Alot of deaf people saying that Iraq are responsible for 9/11 and been watching Michael Moores' docoment "Fahrenheit 9/11" I feel sorry for them....And remember deaf can't read the newspaper smile haha... :rifle: <~~~Bush Go!

Meg said:
Do not forget that there are other countries with way worse genocides and dictators than Iraq.

Rwanda and several African nations have been brutal to their people - killing millions of people every year, stealing monies, etc. But we dont hear about Bush going after them.

WHY?

Because Iraq has OIL. African nations have nothing to offer to Bush. I have many African friends and they tell me it is HORRIBLE down there.

Yeah, check out Joseph Conrad's Heart of Darkness....

"It's Horror, horror" -Kurtz

Emerica said:
These people who against Bush are idiot! Cokewife72...Alot of deaf people saying that Iraq are responsible for 9/11 and been watching Michael Moores' docoment "Fahrenheit 9/11" I feel sorry for them....And remember deaf can't read the newspaper smile haha... :rifle: <~~~Bush Go!

Who are u calling idoit to? I haven't read Michael Moore's doc. don't go around making up stories that aren't true. " Maybe its you that can't read." :)

Wrong I never said Iraq was responsible for 9/11.... Read again. :)

Emerica:

This is like 4th time I've heard you saying that deaf can't read (write too).

What gives? Why this attitude?

Emerica said:

I never saw the movie or read Moore. We did not invade Iraq because of 9/11 but old wounds from his old man. And I read newspaper all the time. Maybe your idiot for being calling us idiots.

Iraq has nothing to do with 9-11...even Bush said so, although he kept saying that there was a link between Saddam and Al Quaeda (which was NEVER proved true). And Bush kept saying there were WMDs hidden in Iraq but FBI/CIA agents (or spies?) has not been lurking around in Iraq for the last FIVE years, so when Bush invaded Iraq and found nothing, all he got is an egg on his face. You'd think he should have done his homework a little more effectively before he invaded anyplace, but noooo....he just rushed blindly into war in Iraq just to take down Saddam who never even make a move to attack USA at all.

Man, we need a more reasonable President than Bush. :P

sararose said:
bush is bad bad president.. he will cut medicare, medicard, ada, viedophone, closed caption, ssi, and cut employee's and all money expense to war! he is the reason why this is happening, have one of you watched 9/11 farehient.. if u watch it, u'll understand why we must vote for KERRY! :applause: :applause: :applause:

exactly! thats the main reason why i dont like him.. also look at work around us... those who dont have a job are having a hell of time getting a job cuz the ecomy sucks! im sorry but i think Bush sucks! but... i also dont like Kerry... wish theres 3rd candidate

Last edited:
Upon reflection, my reason for opposing Bush is very simple. He campaigned in 2000 for being a 'uniter, not a divider', and pledged to work with both parties. Once in office, he abandoned this stance, and pushed his ideology, completely snubbing those that were not aligned with his viewpoints.
He faced an unprecedented crisis in 9/11, and that caused a time of national unity. Yet this election is one of the most bitter and divided in history. Where did the unity go?
I don't feel he even tried, but instead has let america tear itself apart to suit his own purposes of advocating to his conservative 'base'.

i agree with this reason but i dont ever vote either bush or kerry.. they are idiots over america greedy ass.

Steel said:
I'm against Bush because HE FUCKING SUCKS!!!

that's the perfect end of story. :o

yes i see that three times.. bush dont do anything when bush heard wtc was attacking.... what he going to do nothing sit and read the book to the kids how can it make him stay and do nothing... all you do is get your stink ass out that chair and get help them so bush dont do what idiots he is but i am not terroirt ok i love america but i dont believe any president choice bush is not right for being president either kerry.. sorry no hard feeling peep!

sararose said:
bush is bad bad president.. he will cut medicare, medicard, ada, viedophone, closed caption, ssi, and cut employee's and all money expense to war! he is the reason why this is happening, have one of you watched 9/11 farehient.. if u watch it, u'll understand why we must vote for KERRY! :applause: :applause: :applause:

Emerica said:
damn...you are MUCH more retarded than I thought... :ugh:

"fahrenheit9/11" isn't all fucking true...some are true and some are NOT because it's only michael moore's fucking opinons about Bush and he IS against Bush too so who the hell are you calling an idiot who's against bush? you aren't making any fucking sense. and you say deaf people can't read the newspaper...ha! makes me think you can't understand what's the hell is going on in the real world anyway lol

Back